Kirk

Default looking for Spec's and info on 'Amplified Music Products' amplifier

Have here an AMP Model BH420 Bass Amplifier

Very little to no info doing web searches. Anyone have schematics or other
useful info about this amp or one very simular, I would like to hear from
ya!

I have one here a guy brought in for repair. Had all the fuses changed to
the No-blow type!!

You can guess the condition of this baby now huh... Already determined that
much of the amp circuitry of this AMP became intgrated fuses. Yeah, thats
nice... Lot of board repair. Now I have already orderd up a bunch of
transistors power resistors and blowable fuses for it.

Thanks in advance. Hope to get some more info for this unit.

Kirk Black

kirk at brightronics dot com