Default SONY TCKE500S 3 HEAD CASSETTE DECK

I bought this 3-head, Dolby S deck from Crutchfield about 4 years ago,
with the intent of using it for mastering home studio recordings. Work
and family demands forced me to take a break from recording, so it got
used one time (seriously) for about an hour. It's mint, with all the
paperwork, carton, etc. I have no idea what it's worth, so feel free to
make an offer, although if I can't get a reasonable amount I'll just
keep it.

wavcatcher

No offense here but...
If you have no idea what it's worth, how will you know if you got a
reasonable
amount offered?

Chris
wavetrap