Scott Dorsey

Default Swtichbox Query

Monroe wrote:
Looking for small, inexpensive switchbox (?) with inputs: 2 x 1/4 in
L/R stereo pair, 2 - 3 RCA L/R stereo pair; and outputs: 1 x 1/4 in
L/R stereo pair, 1 x RCA L/R stereo pair. Does such a unit (or
something similar) exist? Using this to supply audio signals from
couple of keyboards, tape deck and communications receivers to 2496
soundcard. Not interested in a controllable mix to the sound other
than just selecting single input or output.

Probably not. Why not just get a 1/4" switchbox or an RCA switchbox,
and then some 1/4" to RCA cables?

I don't think ANYONE will have anything that uses TRS for left/right
pairs, so you'll definitely need a cable to split that apart.

Do it all with cables so you can use a generic box.
Justin Ulysses Morse

Samson's new "C-control" sounds like it might work for you. It does a
lot more than you describe, but it's under $100 and seems to be a
pretty sturdy box. I've got one here I'm playing with. I haven't
measured it or anything, but it's not noisy and doesn't sound crappy.
That's about as far as I've gotten so far.

--

Monroe

Car stereo query Andy K Car Audio 4 July 16th 04 05:27 PM
head changer query Trevor Car Audio 0 July 1st 04 07:40 PM
Clarion DXZ738RMP Query Paul Maskell Car Audio 1 March 9th 04 10:26 AM
Query from Eastern Europe BWRIAAWHINE Audio Opinions 0 November 30th 03 09:22 PM
TT Upgrade Query Monroe High End Audio 3 September 27th 03 08:26 PM