Posted to rec.audio.pro
adam adam is offline

Default Lexicon MPX-1 R1 Foot Pedal

Hey. I have a Lexicon MPX-1 FX processor. There's a footswitch (Lexicaon R1)
that goes with the the MPX-1, but it has been discontinued; no stores carry
the item. Is there another footswitch still in production that would work
with the MPX-1? If anyone has a R1 and is looking to sell, email me;
.
Thanks,
-Adam

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nate Najar Nate Najar is offline

On Mar 19, 3:44 pm, "Adam" wrote:
Hey. I have a Lexicon MPX-1 FX processor. There's a footswitch (Lexicaon R1)
that goes with the the MPX-1, but it has been discontinued; no stores carry
the item. Is there another footswitch still in production that would work
with the MPX-1? If anyone has a R1 and is looking to sell, email me;
.
Thanks,
-Adam

any midi foot controller that sends program change and control change
messages plus an expression pedal port will do the exact same job.
Bradshaw rs10 and Axess fx-1 both come to mind.

I did see a lexicon R1 on ebay the other day though. I bought an mpx1
and the seller also had an R1, but i didn't need the footpedal.

Nate

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Edwin Hurwitz Edwin Hurwitz is offline

In article ,
"Adam" wrote:

Hey. I have a Lexicon MPX-1 FX processor. There's a footswitch (Lexicaon R1)
that goes with the the MPX-1, but it has been discontinued; no stores carry
the item. Is there another footswitch still in production that would work
with the MPX-1? If anyone has a R1 and is looking to sell, email me;
.
Thanks,
-Adam

I bet the Behringer FCB1010 would work well. That said I use a G2 with
the R1 and it's a pretty cool combination. If you look long and hard
enough, you'll probably find one for less than I paid for mine when it
was it was new.

Edwin

Reversing foot pedal? Neil Rutman Pro Audio 4 May 10th 04 12:17 AM
wah pedal Matt Pro Audio 5 March 23rd 04 07:52 PM
FS: AudioQuest GR8 6 foot pair AudioWaves Marketplace 0 January 29th 04 07:10 PM
14 Gauge to low for a 50 foot run of cable George M. Middius Audio Opinions 0 December 31st 03 11:22 AM
Foot control for Pro Tools Mike Rivers Pro Audio 6 August 8th 03 02:40 PM