Posted to rec.audio.car
Thierry Boulé Thierry Boulé is offline

Default Help!! amp a/d/s

Hello,
Sorry for my english because I'm french.
I have an car amp a/d/s 625X. I would like to sell it, but I dont have
technical specifications or owner's manual.
Do you know where I can find informations?
What could be the selling price?
Thank you for your help.
Regards

Posted to rec.audio.car
BigBob BigBob is offline

MSRP $799.00

Specifications

Power output (watts)*
6 channel - 6 x 25

5 channel - 1 x 50 + 4 x 25
4 channel - 2 x 50 + 2 x 25

3 channel - 3 x 50

Midband power, 0.1%THD, 2 ohm load 6 x 44

Power bandwidth 20 Hz to 32
kHz, -.5dB

Signal to noise ratio 100 dB

Input Sensitivity 100 mV

Input Impendance 10k Ohms

Crossover high pass 50 Hz - 5 kHz, 12
dB / octave

Crossover low pass 45 - 200 Hz, 12
dB /octave

Input DC power supply current No signal - 1.5A

Maximum - 30A

Power fuse Type ATO, 40
amp

Dimensions 267mm W x
268mm L x 52mm H

10.5"
W x 11" L x 2.0625" H

"Thierry Boulé" familleboulew(enlever wrote in message
Hello,
Sorry for my english because I'm french.
I have an car amp a/d/s 625X. I would like to sell it, but I dont have
technical specifications or owner's manual.
Do you know where I can find informations?
What could be the selling price?
Thank you for your help.
Regards

Posted to rec.audio.car
Thierry Boulé Thierry Boulé is offline

Thank you very much for your help!!!
Regards
"BigBob" a écrit dans le message de news:
Z4xCh.1067900$5R2.449130@pd7urf3no...

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
John John is offline

If you contact a/d/s directly they should be able to provide you with a
digital copy of the manual for that specific amp, likely in .pdf
format.

http://www.adst.com/contact/contact.asp

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
BigBob BigBob is offline

I tried to upload the manual 3 or 4 times
Shaw.ca wont let me upload it for some reason to this newsgroup.
Done it to other newsgroups.
If any needs a copy email bighornybob@ remove hotmail.com
"Thierry Boulé" familleboulew(enlever wrote in message
Hello,
Sorry for my english because I'm french.
I have an car amp a/d/s 625X. I would like to sell it, but I dont have
technical specifications or owner's manual.
Do you know where I can find informations?
What could be the selling price?
Thank you for your help.
Regards

Posted to rec.audio.car
John John is offline

Similar to the 630x, but with different rating...?
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/ads_630X/

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
BigBob BigBob is offline

6 x 25 versus 6 x 30 watts

I can send you a 625X manual if you post a real email addy John.
"John" wrote in message

Similar to the 630x, but with different rating...?
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/ads_630X/

--
John

Posted to rec.audio.car