Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Cruel, I Tell You

I bought a used shock mount on eBay. The seller shipped it to me in a Soundelux
microphone box. Now that's just down right cruel. I'd rather have the original
contents of the box.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

mcp6453 wrote:

I bought a used shock mount on eBay. The seller shipped it to me in a
Soundelux microphone box. Now that's just down right cruel. I'd rather
have the original contents of the box.

Funny!

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Arkansan Raider Arkansan Raider is offline

mcp6453 wrote:
I bought a used shock mount on eBay. The seller shipped it to me in a Soundelux
microphone box. Now that's just down right cruel. I'd rather have the original
contents of the box.

Awwww, mannnnn...

---Jeff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] rrusston@hotmail.com is offline

On Jan 26, 6:51*pm, mcp6453 wrote:
I bought a used shock mount on eBay. The seller shipped it to me in a Soundelux
microphone box. Now that's just down right cruel. I'd rather have the original
contents of the box.

Sounds like something Kroof would pull.