Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tmaki Tmaki is offline

Default Onan DVD at Quartzsite

For anyone who is either at Quartzsite or will be in the
next couple of days, and is interested in the Onan DVD I
shot with Duane Simmons at the GMCWS Palm Desert rally a few
years back:

I'm going to run out there tomorrow for the day. If anyone
wants to get a copy of the DVD, I'll bring some.

Drop me an email before 3:00 AM tomorrow. I'll be leaving
Riverside about then, ETA Quartzsite 7:00 AM; ETD 6:00 PM.

You can leave a contact cell number, etc. and we can get
together. I'll be spending most of the day at the exhibits
and dealership(s).

For new folks who may not know about the DVD, Duane used to
do hands-on Onan maintenance presentations at rallys. At
this one, I requested his permission to record and publish
on DVD the presentation. The deal was, and still is, that
the proceeds (both his share and mine) would go to help
Patrick support the mailing list. While discussing this with
Gene Fisher before the rally, we thought it was a good idea
to capture some of this knowledge. Duane was exceptionally
knowledgeable, personable, and an entertaining teacher. In
retrospect, it was good to preserve some of his knowledge
and personality. And it's time to feed Patrick's machines.

The DVD is $12.00.

Okay - there you go. Let me know.

Thanks.

Toby Maki
'73 Glacier 230
Riverside, CA

(951) 204-8240 (cell)
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Onan?

http://www.scripturestudies.com/vol5/e2/e2_ot.html

--
Les Cargill
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:23:26 -0600, Les Cargill
wrote:

Onan?

http://www.scripturestudies.com/vol5/e2/e2_ot.html

What a screwed up bunch. Just as well god was there to do a bit of
slaughtering, heh?

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:

Onan?

http://www.scripturestudies.com/vol5/e2/e2_ot.html

What a screwed up bunch. Just as well god was there to do a bit of
slaughtering, heh?

Stewie: Yay and God said to Abraham, "you will kill your son, Issak",
and Abraham said, I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the
microphone." "Oh I'm sorry, Is this better? Check, check, check...
Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here." -
Stewie Griffin, "Family Guy".

--
Les Cargill