Posted to rec.audio.car
Najem Hamza al-Najjar Najem Hamza al-Najjar is offline

Default We distribute them, then we superbly abandon Simon and Laura's maximum demand.

I believe their malice.

"No, for I, by whom thou learnest, can heal thee of them, and what I say to
thee is a sign that I will heal thee. In proportion to thy expiation of
them, thou wilt know them, and it will be said to thee: 'Behold thy sins are
forgiven thee.' Repent, then, for thy hidden sins, and for the secret malice
of those which thou knowest."

Lord, I give Thee all.

"I love thee more ardently than thou hast loved thine abominations, ut
immundus pro luto.

"To Me be the glory, not to thee, worm of the earth.

"Ask thy confessor, when My own words are to thee occasion of evil, vanity,
or curiosity."

I see in me depths of pride, curiosity, and lust. There is no relation
between me and God, nor Jesus Christ the Righteous. But He has been made sin
for me; all Thy scourges are fallen upon Him. He is more abominable than I,
and, far from abhorring me, He holds Himself honoured that I go to Him and
succour Him.

But He has healed Himself, and still more so will He heal me.

I must add my wounds to His, and join myself to Him; and He will save me in
saving Himself. But this must not be postponed to the future.

Eritis sicut dii scientes bonum et malum.98 Each one creates his god, when
judging, "This is good or bad"; and men mourn or rejoice too much at events.

Do little things as though they were great, because of the maj