Posted to rec.audio.pro
Marcello Mastroiani Marcello Mastroiani is offline

Default Studiomaster IDP-1 compressor

Hi guys

I own this little beauty (well, it is to me) but it's sick. The local
general doctor couldn't cure it, although it's a pretty simple circuit IMO.
I tried to contact Studiomaster, but they didn't even bother to send me a
"fu.k U" reply. Does anyone have a service manual or something, or know
where I could find one?

Every useful reply much appreciated.

Thanks, Joshua

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Marcello Mastroiani wrote:

Hi guys

I own this little beauty (well, it is to me) but it's sick. The local
general doctor couldn't cure it, although it's a pretty simple circuit IMO.
I tried to contact Studiomaster, but they didn't even bother to send me a
"fu.k U" reply.

I *very strongly* suggest you send an email to " (the
boss btw ) indicating that the regular staff have let you down and the reason
for your complaint.

Feel free to let him know that Graham Stevenson is also annoyed that that you're
not getting any response via 'normal' channels.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Marcello Mastroiani Marcello Mastroiani is offline

Actually it seems I was able to fix it myself - THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!!!!
This guy above wrote his Yamaha 01/V lost all sound twice, and this other
guy wrote him it's a system reset problem because of poor grounding design.
Since my IDP-1 was also resettin' for no apparent reason, I tried to ground
it better (the first actual problem was battery acid leakage all over the
board) and the system doesn't seems to crash anymore. IT WORKS!

I love the usenet! ))