Carey Carlan

Default End of Season

Once upon a time it was clean and lube time for the R2R recorder, scrub all
the stickum off the mic cables, dust everything and sort it out to wait for
next fall when the recordings begin again.

Now I spend my time making DVD backups of all the computer files.

But I still have to scrub the stickum off the cables...
TimPerry

"Carey Carlan" wrote in message
. 191...
Once upon a time it was clean and lube time for the R2R recorder, scrub

all
the stickum off the mic cables, dust everything and sort it out to wait

for
next fall when the recordings begin again.

Now I spend my time making DVD backups of all the computer files.

But I still have to scrub the stickum off the cables...

need a better grade of stage tape?

Pooh Bear

Carey Carlan wrote:

Once upon a time it was clean and lube time for the R2R recorder, scrub all
the stickum off the mic cables, dust everything and sort it out to wait for
next fall when the recordings begin again.

Now I spend my time making DVD backups of all the computer files.

But I still have to scrub the stickum off the cables...

When we got to do SR in London's Trafalgar Square we sometimes used the
fountains afterwards to wash the multicore in ! Best not done in autumn or
winter though.

Graham

Carey Carlan

Pooh Bear wrote in
:

When we got to do SR in London's Trafalgar Square we sometimes used
the fountains afterwards to wash the multicore in ! Best not done in
autumn or winter though.

I wouldn't mind cleaning the cables in the fountain if it meant getting to
go to London to do it.