LeBaron & Alrich

Default Time to Migrate to MacOS-X?

Gary Morrison wrote:

I have not yet migrated my MIDI/audio sequencing world to OS-X yet, but I'm
thinking that it's probably time to do so. Do any of you folks have any
opinions as to what degree the OS-X versions of Logic Audio, Performer,
Sibelius, and their plug-ins are sufficiently available and sufficiently
bugless to make that transition?

DAW_Mac is a great forum for this type of question, Gary.

ha
Mike

Gary Morrison wrote in message ...
I have not yet migrated my MIDI/audio sequencing world to OS-X yet, but I'm
thinking that it's probably time to do so. Do any of you folks have any
opinions as to what degree the OS-X versions of Logic Audio, Performer,
Sibelius, and their plug-ins are sufficiently available and sufficiently
bugless to make that transition?

Well since Apple owns Emagic now I would hope they have the greatest
level of integration. The plugins would be more a matter of the
individual companies I think.

Which one do you use now?

Mike http://www.mmeproductions.com
Chris Smalt

Gary wrote:

I suspect that's an Email list rather than a newsgroup, right?

Yes, but you can choose to read it on the Yahoo site instead of getting
your mailbox flooded. And there's a searchable archive of several
years.

Chris

LeBaron & Alrich

Chris wrote:

Gary wrote:

I suspect that's an Email list rather than a newsgroup, right?

Yes, but you can choose to read it on the Yahoo site instead of getting
your mailbox flooded. And there's a searchable archive of several
years.

I elected to get the digest form of it; one fat email with lots of
messages.

--
ha
Gary Morrison

Truthfully, I don't use many plug-ins beyond the ones provided by EMagic and MOTU. AutoTune is
the main one. There's a few others that I don't do much with, like Ray Gun and Reaktor.