Posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

Default Don Arden has died

The man who gave us Black Sabbath, ELO etc - Sharon Osbourne's dad, in
fact, has died.

Here's the story

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Six String Stu" wrote in message

"Don Pearce" wrote in message
The man who gave us Black Sabbath, ELO etc - Sharon Osbourne's dad, in
fact, has died.

Here's the story

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Bummer

Sorry, that was as polite as I could muster. I'm not a fan of folks who
exhibit his type of behavior. There are times when some ass might benefit
from a beat down, but brandishing a handgun or abusing folks on a regular
basis is over the line.
And don't get me started on folks who are in league with the big fish in the
"Industry". We've all seen the changes taking place and know the reasons for
the dissasociation from the big lables.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
thepaulthomas thepaulthomas is offline

On Jul 24, 2:31 pm, "Six String Stu" wrote:
"Six String Stu" wrote in ...

"Don Pearce" wrote in message
The man who gave us Black Sabbath, ELO etc - Sharon Osbourne's dad, in
fact, has died.

Here's the story

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Bummer

Sorry, that was as polite as I could muster. I'm not a fan of folks who
exhibit his type of behavior. There are times when some ass might benefit
from a beat down, but brandishing a handgun or abusing folks on a regular
basis is over the line.
And don't get me started on folks who are in league with the big fish in the
"Industry". We've all seen the changes taking place and know the reasons for
the dissasociation from the big lables.

Maybe he actually benefited from having Alzheimer's Disease. He was
able to forget that he was such an asshole for so much of his life.

My sound card died [email protected] Pro Audio 6 March 16th 07 04:51 AM
Francois, who died? Robert Morein Audio Opinions 2 March 21st 06 02:04 AM
Another "Day the Music Died" Mike Rivers Pro Audio 26 February 15th 05 09:23 AM
OnStar Died Earthlink Car Audio 1 November 12th 04 06:50 AM
My monitor died Steve Holt Pro Audio 13 December 11th 03 03:22 PM