David Power

Default Tube Tester calibration

I am moving and will be able to have enough space to setup my work
bench again. I have several old Hickock Tube testers that need a good
cleaning and calibration. Can anyone recommend a good shop that can do
this for me? Id like to keep it under $125 per tester if possible.

If its more than that Ill just do the tv7 and then adjust the other
testers on some NOS tubes to match the calibrated one.

David