Posted to rec.audio.tubes
King Kong King Kong is offline

Default Placement of components in parafeed......

Hi!
I'm building parallel feed 300B SE amp. In parafeed circuit, the plate
choke has 2 terminals, one goes to the cap and the other goes to the
output tube that is 300B, am I correct?

As a result, The plate choke should be close to the tube on the
chassis, not the parafeed output transformer, right?

Thanks!
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Mar 18, 5:47*pm, King Kong wrote:
Hi!
I'm building parallel feed 300B SE amp. In parafeed circuit, the plate
choke has 2 terminals, one goes to the cap and the other goes to the
output tube that is 300B, am I correct?

As a result, The plate choke should be close to the tube on the
chassis, not the parafeed output transformer, right?

Thanks!

Sorry typing mistake, it should be one terminal for the tube and the
other connected to the parallel feed output transformer.

Therefore, the plate choke should mount close to either parallel feed
output transformer or the tube for finest result?

Since I have AC filament supply for driver tube that is 6C45 and I
found the closer of AC filament transformer to the 6C45, the better
sound it is, just more details.

So I think it will have the same effect for the placement of plate
load choke in parallel feed circuit as well.