Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah Tobiah is offline

Default PreSonus 1810 audio interface.

This has what I need as a hobbyist. Four preamps with two instrument
ready and extra line IO on the back. It has two phone jacks that can be
fed the same, or different mixes.

I can't find much in the way of how flexible the software is. My
present interface, an M-audio Fast Track Ultra, does all of the above,
but also has a great mixer panel. It has a tab for each output, and
for each, I can mix any/all of my computer returns, or hardware inputs.
Anyone know about the mixer for this unit?

Also saw a demo on Youtube at 80db mic gain and I couldn't hear any
noise. Anyone use one of these yet?

Bonus question: Why would I pay $100 extra for the USB-C model?
I mean the protocol is the same, right? Just the plug is different?

Thanks!