Default posting 20050827

I got a ticket from the California Highway Patrol, for speeding on the 210.
He did. "I've passed the message on and added my own comment that we should
start the meeting soon, before you pass out from the fumes. To you, Uake say
s that the honor is ours, that you would visit. To me, he says that if we wi
ll accompany him to the dais, we will begin the meeting and get the rabble u
nder control. Shall we?"
"Did it work?" I asked.
The e-mail response from the Ionar was brief. You idiots, it said. You were
supposed to solve problems, not make them. Haul her up here.