Margaret von B.

Default Gallo spammer

Am I the only one who is being constantly spammed by some asshole named
"Wylie"? He is trying to sell Gallo speakers with his "newsletter". I find
him to be a pest and advise you not to do business with him. Where the hell
is Bwian when I really need him :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Margaret von B. wrote:
Am I the only one who is being constantly spammed by some asshole named
"Wylie"? He is trying to sell Gallo speakers with his "newsletter". I find
him to be a pest and advise you not to do business with him. Where the hell
is Bwian when I really need him :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Wylie Williams? The Speaker and Stereo Store in St. Louis, MO? He
claims to be seeking "local sales" only.

http://tinyurl.com/9c6fw