George M. Middius

Default An Observation for the Krooborg

Arnii, I fear your mental disease has taken even deeper root than before.
I'm referring to that paranoid phrase you keep repeating, "Middius dupes".
In case you haven't figure it out yet, I don't have to "dupe" anybody into
realizing how vile and nasty you are. It's perfectly obvious to any Normal
human being. Only a few individuals fail to embrace the obvious, but they
tend to match or even surpass you in loserhood.

Also, let's not forget that the few real scientists and engineers who have
posted on RAO over the years feel the same way about you as I do. These
individuals are truly knowledgeable about engineering and audibility
testing. Does your "dupe" theory extend to Bamborough, Zelniker, Frindle,
Goudreau, Johnston, etc.? I won't even go into the trail of feces you've
left in the other audio groups, except to mention gratuitously that you
are the only individual ever PERMANENTLY BANNED from RAH-E.

Your ****fulness is self-evident. It has nothing to do with me. The only
way you can escape the continual humiliations you encounter on Usenet is
to sign off. For good.

paul packer

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:14:57 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Your ****fulness is self-evident. It has nothing to do with me. The only
way you can escape the continual humiliations you encounter on Usenet is
to sign off. For good.

But George, you realise the Universe is composed of opposing forces to
maintain balance--yin/yang etc. If Arnie signed off from RAO, with
your weight on the other side the whole thing could tilt sideways and
roll off into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint, subsiding
voices would be heard abusing each other until, suddenly, total
silence. In that sense I think Arnie serves a very useful purpose
here.
Arny Krueger

"paul packer" wrote in message

If
Arnie signed off from RAO, with your weight on the other
side the whole thing could tilt sideways and roll off
into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint,
subsiding voices would be heard abusing each other until,
suddenly, total silence. In that sense I think Arnie
serves a very useful purpose here.

Actually Paul, I unsubscribed from RAO for a couple of
weeks, just to see what would happen. Thanks for not
noticing. ;-)

George Middius

paul packer said:

Your ****fulness is self-evident. It has nothing to do with me. The only
way you can escape the continual humiliations you encounter on Usenet is
to sign off. For good.

But George, you realise the Universe is composed of opposing forces to
maintain balance--yin/yang etc. If Arnie signed off from RAO, with
your weight on the other side the whole thing could tilt sideways and
roll off into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint, subsiding
voices would be heard abusing each other until, suddenly, total
silence. In that sense I think Arnie serves a very useful purpose
here.

Metaphysically speaking, I agree with you. Krooger gives me (and others) the
opportunity to have some fun.

I was speaking parochially, i.e. from the Kroo's-eye view of RAO. Mr. **** has
complained on several occasions that Normals strive and conspire to "humiliate"
him. To many of us, Krooger seems to need abuse; in fact, he seems to thrive on
it. The martyr role is all too familiar for him. (Do you recall his pseudo-pious
bleating about encountering "God and Abraham"?)

I would caution you, in case you're serious, that likening RAO to anything
larger is fraught with problems. I'm sure that if you actually met somebody like
Krooger in real life, you would tend to avoid that person if at all possible. So
continuing to read and reply to Mr. ****'s posts indicates that you, too, enjoy
the macabre spectacle of a madman's public meltdowns.

EddieM

Arny Krueger wrote
paul packer wrote

If Arnie signed off from RAO, with your weight on the other
side the whole thing could tilt sideways and roll off
into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint,
subsiding voices would be heard abusing each other until,
suddenly, total silence. In that sense I think Arnie
serves a very useful purpose here.

Actually Paul, I unsubscribed from RAO for a couple of weeks, just to see
what would happen. Thanks for not noticing. ;-)

And as it happen, what are the specific problem you have with the
indubitable fact that you are a blithering idiot who constantly
assert himself but then run away cuffing his tail in between ?

Arny Krueger

"EddieM" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote
paul packer wrote

If Arnie signed off from RAO, with your weight on the
other side the whole thing could tilt sideways and roll
off into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint,
subsiding voices would be heard abusing each other
until, suddenly, total silence. In that sense I think
Arnie serves a very useful purpose here.

Actually Paul, I unsubscribed from RAO for a couple of
weeks, just to see what would happen. Thanks for not
noticing. ;-)

And as it happen, what are the specific problem you have
with the indubitable fact that you are a blithering idiot
who constantly assert himself but then run away cuffing
his tail in between ?

Eddie - you're posting under a made-up name with an
untracable email address. How cowardly does this make you?

Arny Krueger

"George Middius" wrote in
message
paul packer said:

Your ****fulness is self-evident. It has nothing to do
with me. The only way you can escape the continual
humiliations you encounter on Usenet is to sign off.
For good.

But George, you realise the Universe is composed of
opposing forces to maintain balance--yin/yang etc. If
Arnie signed off from RAO, with your weight on the other
side the whole thing could tilt sideways and roll off
into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint,
subsiding voices would be heard abusing each other
until, suddenly, total silence. In that sense I think
Arnie serves a very useful purpose here.

Metaphysically speaking, I agree with you. Krooger gives
me (and others) the opportunity to have some fun.

George, you call what you do, fun?

LOL!

EddieM

Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote
Arny Krueger wrote
paul packer wrote

If Arnie signed off from RAO, with your weight on the
other side the whole thing could tilt sideways and roll
off into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint,
subsiding voices would be heard abusing each other
until, suddenly, total silence. In that sense I think
Arnie serves a very useful purpose here.

Actually Paul, I unsubscribed from RAO for a couple of
weeks, just to see what would happen. Thanks for not
noticing. ;-)

And as it happen, what are the specific problem you have
with the indubitable fact that you are a blithering idiot
who constantly assert himself but then run away cuffing
his tail in between ?

Eddie - you're posting under a made-up name with an untracable email
address. How cowardly does this make you?

Eddie is not a made-up name you blithering idiot. Please tell why
does a ****-for-brain like you constantly assert himself but then run
away cuffing his tail in between ? What kinda excuse should one
have for that ?

Arny Krueger

"EddieM" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote
Arny Krueger wrote
paul packer wrote

If Arnie signed off from RAO, with your weight on the
other side the whole thing could tilt sideways and
roll off into the void, dooming us all forever; only
faint, subsiding voices would be heard abusing each
other until, suddenly, total silence. In that sense I
think Arnie serves a very useful purpose here.

Actually Paul, I unsubscribed from RAO for a couple of
weeks, just to see what would happen. Thanks for not
noticing. ;-)

And as it happen, what are the specific problem you have
with the indubitable fact that you are a blithering
idiot who constantly assert himself but then run away
cuffing his tail in between ?

Eddie - you're posting under a made-up name with an
untracable email address. How cowardly does this make
you?

Eddie is not a made-up name you blithering idiot.

Prove it.

Please tell why does a ****-for-brain like you
constantly assert
himself but then run away cuffing his tail in between ?
What kinda excuse should one have for that ?

Eddie, you're obviously way low in terms of self-awareness.

Do you seriously think that all of your childish
Middius-like insults:

(1) Impress anybody?

(2) Bother me?

EddieM

Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote
Arny Krueger wrote

Eddie - you're posting under a made-up name with an
untracable email address. How cowardly does this make
you?

Eddie is not a made-up name you blithering idiot.

Prove it.

How does one prove things to a troublesome imbecile with a
****-for-brain, as is the case with yourself, when it is plain for
everyone to see that you are a mentally defective moron, you
blithering idiot ?

Please tell why does a ****-for-brain like you constantly assert himself
but then run away cuffing his tail in between ? What kinda excuse should
one have for that ?

Eddie, you're obviously way low in terms of self-awareness.

Do you seriously think that all of your childish Middius-like insults:

(1) Impress anybody?

My pointing out your absurdity is not an attempt to impress
anybody, ****head.

(2) Bother me?

Not that I think it would, you crazy person.

Arny Krueger

"EddieM" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote
Arny Krueger wrote

Eddie - you're posting under a made-up name with an
untracable email address. How cowardly does this make
you?

Eddie is not a made-up name you blithering idiot.

Prove it.

How does one prove things to a troublesome imbecile with a
****-for-brain, as is the case with yourself, when it is
plain for everyone to see that you are a mentally
defective moron, you blithering idiot ?

Eddie, how transparent do you think you aren't? You're just
substituting childish insults for answers to reasonable
questions. How Middius-like of you. Admittedly he often does
it with a little more style. Atkinson's variation on this
trick is subsuming somewhat relevant statements of
non-controversial facts for cogent answers. This fools even
more people, say people of modest intelligence and limited
critical reasoning like Paul Packer.

EddieM

Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote
Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote
Arny Krueger wrote

[...]

You are a detestable coward.

There is no excuse for that you son of a bitch.

Arny Krueger wrote:
"George Middius" wrote in
message
paul packer said:

Your ****fulness is self-evident. It has nothing to do
with me. The only way you can escape the continual
humiliations you encounter on Usenet is to sign off.
For good.

But George, you realise the Universe is composed of
opposing forces to maintain balance--yin/yang etc. If
Arnie signed off from RAO, with your weight on the other
side the whole thing could tilt sideways and roll off
into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint,
subsiding voices would be heard abusing each other
until, suddenly, total silence. In that sense I think
Arnie serves a very useful purpose here.

Metaphysically speaking, I agree with you. Krooger gives
me (and others) the opportunity to have some fun.

George, you call what you do, fun?

LOL!

Things look very different to a psychotic like "Middius", Arny. Perhaps
he is having something that passes for fun in his twisted mind.

Arny Krueger

"EddieM" wrote in message
news
Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote
Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote
Arny Krueger wrote

[...]

Delusions of omnisicence noted.

George Middius

The Krooborg smears himself with coward's ****.

You are a detestable coward.

Prove it.

Asked and answered.(tm)

There is no excuse for that you son of a bitch.

Delusions of omnisicence

What does that mean? There's no such word in English. Please try to use a
recognized human language whenever possible and avoid Krooglish. It makes you
look even more retarded than you really are.

Arny Krueger

"George Middius" wrote in
message
The Krooborg smears himself with coward's ****.

You are a detestable coward.

Prove it.

Asked and answered.(tm)

Yes, answered by your own cowardice, Middius.

You are a sockpuppet, you hide behind an alias - the very
picture of cowardice.

You attack non-existent people like this Arnii that you rant
and rave about. I'm sure that make you feel brave, very
brave.

EddieM

Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote

You are a detestable coward.

Prove it.

There is no excuse for that you son of a bitch.

Delusions of omnisicence noted.

I check for the new msgs. and I've noticed you haven't
said much of anything about audio today. Especially
about your bull**** audio testing methodology.

Care to help me ?

"EddieM" wrote in message
. ..

Arny Krueger wrote
paul packer wrote

If Arnie signed off from RAO, with your weight on the other
side the whole thing could tilt sideways and roll off
into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint,
subsiding voices would be heard abusing each other until,
suddenly, total silence. In that sense I think Arnie
serves a very useful purpose here.

Actually Paul, I unsubscribed from RAO for a couple of weeks, just to see
what would happen. Thanks for not noticing. ;-)

And as it happen, what are the specific problem you have with the
indubitable fact that you are a blithering idiot who constantly
assert himself but then run away cuffing his tail in between ?

Eddie's apparent vernacular requires a response in kind:
Be it supposed you can't deem it knowable that twit you is one.

"EddieM" wrote in message
. ..

Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote
Arny Krueger wrote
paul packer wrote

[...]

Tell me why do you insist on proving you are a blithering, barely literate,
idiot who thinks you can stop punches with your face?

"EddieM" wrote in message
news

Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote
Arny Krueger wrote
EddieM wrote
Arny Krueger wrote

[...]

There's no excuse for you either, so what?

paul packer

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:53:25 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message

If
Arnie signed off from RAO, with your weight on the other
side the whole thing could tilt sideways and roll off
into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint,
subsiding voices would be heard abusing each other until,
suddenly, total silence. In that sense I think Arnie
serves a very useful purpose here.

Actually Paul, I unsubscribed from RAO for a couple of
weeks, just to see what would happen. Thanks for not
noticing. ;-)

Actually I did notice a slight tilt.
EddieM

nyob12 wrote
EddieM wrote in

Eddie is not a made-up name you blithering idiot. Please tell why
does a ****-for-brain like you constantly assert himself but then run
away cuffing his tail in between ? What kinda excuse should one
have for that ?

Tell me why do you insist on proving you are a blithering, barely literate,
idiot who thinks you can stop punches with your face?

What punches are you talkin about pos ? Is this in one of your fantasy?
The sad truth is that you're Krooger's tag-along personal toilet paper
who follows him behind from thread to thread then tongued-lick his asshole
dry each time he squat and takes a dump.

EddieM

wrote
"EddieM wrote

You are a detestable coward.

There is no excuse for that you son of a bitch.

There's no excuse for you either, so what?

And what is your excuse for your Hero ?

paul packer

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:48:52 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

This fools even
more people, say people of modest intelligence and limited
critical reasoning like Paul Packer.

I'm shattered.

paul packer

On 18 Aug 2005 07:07:01 -0700, George Middius
wrote:

So
continuing to read and reply to Mr. ****'s posts indicates that you, too, enjoy
the macabre spectacle of a madman's public meltdowns.

When we were kids walking home from school there was a frill-necked
lizard that used to sun itself by the road. Naturally we poked sticks
at it; whereupon it would spring up and run at us on its two hind legs
with it's hood up (the frill around the neck) and mouth open. Of
course we'd run away squealing each time and then come back for more.
It was such fun; we never had any concept of cruelty. I guess boys
never really grow up.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"EddieM" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote
paul packer wrote

If Arnie signed off from RAO, with your weight on the
other side the whole thing could tilt sideways and roll
off into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint,
subsiding voices would be heard abusing each other
until, suddenly, total silence. In that sense I think
Arnie serves a very useful purpose here.

Actually Paul, I unsubscribed from RAO for a couple of
weeks, just to see what would happen. Thanks for not
noticing. ;-)

And as it happen, what are the specific problem you have
with the indubitable fact that you are a blithering idiot
who constantly assert himself but then run away cuffing
his tail in between ?

Eddie - you're posting under a made-up name with an untracable email
address. How cowardly does this make you?

I don't know, ask your friend torresists

Clyde Slick

paul packer said:

Your ****fulness is self-evident. It has nothing to do
with me. The only way you can escape the continual
humiliations you encounter on Usenet is to sign off.
For good.

But George, you realise the Universe is composed of
opposing forces to maintain balance--yin/yang etc. If
Arnie signed off from RAO, with your weight on the other
side the whole thing could tilt sideways and roll off
into the void, dooming us all forever; only faint,
subsiding voices would be heard abusing each other
until, suddenly, total silence. In that sense I think
Arnie serves a very useful purpose here.

Metaphysically speaking, I agree with you. Krooger gives
me (and others) the opportunity to have some fun.

George, you call what you do, fun?

Quite so, cleaning up your **** is a dastardly
dirty job.

George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

Eddie - you're posting under a made-up name with an untracable email
address. How cowardly does this make you?

I don't know, ask your friend torresists

Unfair! (At least according to Kroologic. Right, Arnii?)

Anyway, dickie ditched the torrie****s handle. He's now posting as
"dizzy". Same old Thing.

"EddieM" wrote in message
t...

wrote
"EddieM wrote

You are a detestable coward.

There is no excuse for that you son of a bitch.

There's no excuse for you either, so what?

And what is your excuse for your Hero ?

What excuse does he need? Why does someone need an excuse for trying to
stop stupidity?

"EddieM" wrote in message
nyob12 wrote
EddieM wrote in

Eddie is not a made-up name you blithering idiot. Please tell why
does a ****-for-brain like you constantly assert himself but then run
away cuffing his tail in between ? What kinda excuse should one
have for that ?

Tell me why do you insist on proving you are a blithering, barely
literate, idiot who thinks you can stop punches with your face?

What punches are you talkin about pos ? Is this in one of your fantasy?
The sad truth is that you're Krooger's tag-along personal toilet paper
who follows him behind from thread to thread then tongued-lick his asshole
dry each time he squat and takes a dump.

Anal obsession noted, again.

What is it about butts, that fascinates you so much?

George Middius

Mickey McMickey muttered:

And what is your excuse for your Hero ?

What excuse does he need? Why does someone need an excuse for trying to
stop stupidity?

Mickey, lately you remind me of those Valley Kids who have a couple different
ways to pronounce "Dude!", each conveying a distinct meaning. Moderately
articulate people, of course, have real vocabularies, and we use words according
to their accustomed meanings. You pervert the meanings of words because, I
suspect, your language processing abilities are rather impaired. So I mentally
translate your inchoate burblings into variously inflected versions of "Duh!"
This one, for example, is a somewhat mystified or quizzical "Du-u-uh?" that
really means "Mikey think Arnii smart. What you mean?" Of course there's a
subtext conveying your perpetual state of being hurt: "Me love Arnii. You leave
Mikey 'lone! guh!"

[...]

So, it's the inverse of you attacking Arny with what amounts to "Arny say
bad thing about my stereo, me hate Arny."

God, you're pathetic.

EddieM

NYOB123 wrote

I see you've given up trying to be clever, now it's just crude. Everybody
has to have a niche I suppse.

None of these foul talk should have had happen, at least on my part, if
that sausage Hero of yours simply don't cowardly run away to face
up to the rather straightforward challenges presented his way. He does
this running away time after time and again and I'm (and others, I'm sure)
is sick of it. What's even frustrating is the fact that just before he
scamper
away, he'd desperately clasp unto his prankish Debating Trade hocus-pocus
and start accusing you of saying things you had not said. Then he start
dissembling ... supported by lies after another. This goes on and on as
he cheat his way in attempt to make sense of what he does, nevermind
the personal insult in the end.

What other valid audio testing do you know you believe support the
notion that audiophiles are delusional for hearing subtle differences
that (you think) aren't there ?

Now, from the creature posting as "Eddie M.", a demonstration of
"English as a fifth language":

EddieM scrawled:

[...]

"Eddie M.", doing The Resistance proud! ;-)

EddieM

wrote

[...]

Thing, do you know of other audio testing methodology which you believe
support the notion that audiophiles are delusional, as Mckelvy had said
before, for hearing subtle differences that aren't there ? Fair enough ?

sam

" wrote...

"EddieM" wrote

The sad truth is that you're Krooger's tag-along personal toilet paper
who follows him behind from thread to thread then tongued-lick his
asshole
dry each time he squat and takes a dump.

Anal obsession noted, again.

It's not an anal obsession, Mike. It's an analogy - and a rather good one.
I don't know why you can't see that Arny is a jerk and I can't imagine why
you feel the need to defend him. I suppose it's all because Arny says all
amps sound the same and that aligns with your belief. Of course, you've
admitted other possibilities exist.

sam

dickless Malesweski writes:

"Eddie M.", doing The Resistance proud! ;-)

His English is very similar to your second best friend Lionel's
isn't it? Wasn't a problem for you then.

You still got that scrawny ponytail and red face?

Remember when you said "Albertz tries to dis me by showing
a picture of "SOME GUY" receiving an award!"

HILARIOUS!!!

"EddieM" wrote in message
. ..

NYOB123 wrote

I see you've given up trying to be clever, now it's just crude.
Everybody has to have a niche I suppse.

None of these foul talk should have had happen, at least on my part, if
that sausage Hero of yours simply don't cowardly run away to face
up to the rather straightforward challenges presented his way.

I see, failing to answer questions in a way that you like means it's OK to
say anything you want about them, including calling their family members
whores.

He does
this running away time after time and again and I'm (and others, I'm sure)
is sick of it.

So what? AFAICT he's answered all your questions you just don't understand
the answers, as was the case when you needed so many responses on the
question of lvel matching.

What's even frustrating is the fact that just before he
scamper
away, he'd desperately clasp unto his prankish Debating Trade hocus-pocus
and start accusing you of saying things you had not said. Then he start
dissembling ... supported by lies after another. This goes on and on as
he cheat his way in attempt to make sense of what he does, nevermind
the personal insult in the end.

I don't remember electing you moral guidance chief of RAO.