Default FA: 2 Lots of vintage Electron Tubes

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...rd=1&sspage n

ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

lot of original RCA Electron Tubes. These have been stored well for
many

years and are in good condition. I do not know if they have had any use
or

not. I have tested the tubes using a tube tester meter and they all
check

out fine. Some are boxed some not, but I will take care to ship them
well

packed and safe for all to arrive. Winner will recieve the following

classic tubes

66BG66
6JM6
6CU6
6AY3
6HS8
6CG7
6???

I'm not a tube expert. I'll be happy to answer any questions if you
have

any as best I can

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...rd=1&sspage n

ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

lot of original Electron Tubes. These have been stored well for many
years

and are in good condition. I do not know to what extent any of these
have

been used. I have tested the tubes using a tube tester meter and they
all

check out fine. Some are boxed some not, but I will take care to ship
them

well packed and safe for all to arrive. Winner will recieve the
following

classic tubes

The boxes say.Realistic Gold Clad Electron Tubes. Some are those tubes

12DQ6B
33GY7A
3AT2

and these appear to be replacements