ger

Default Dynaco PC-36 board

I'm working on a Dynaco ST-150 which uses the PC-36 board instead of the
PC-43 board which the manual refers to.
Does anybody have the schematics and parts list for the Dynaco PC-36 board?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Gerhard

Rich Andrews

"ger" wrote in news:bj2ho1$emlu2$1@ID-
35855.news.uni-berlin.de:

I'm working on a Dynaco ST-150 which uses the PC-36 board instead of the
PC-43 board which the manual refers to.
Does anybody have the schematics and parts list for the Dynaco PC-36

board?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Gerhard

Gerhard,

How about the schematic here?

http://lightning.prohosting.com/~tedl/dynaco150.jpg

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"