Default Another Kwestion for the Krooborg

George M. Middius wrote:
Paul Dormer said:

Why is it that Middius was one of the first people to suspect

B.J.
was one of Gindi's sockpuppet's?

Really?

Gindi said Middius is; one of B.J.'s sockpuppets?

Arnii is confused again. Actually, I said Arnii is 98% pure feces,

and Thing
said "pass the ketchup!" Then Mickey asked if that was chocolate on

the
plate of dead bugs he was eating, and I said he should close his eyes

and
pray for a vomit-storm. Then Arnii mumbled something about a prayer

and some
electrodes, and Dr. Gindi phoned a lawyer, and Thing rented "Hedwig

and the
Angry Inch". The rest is history.

After a post such as the above, can there be any question but that
"George M. Middius" is a psychotic?

Michael McKelvy

wrote in message
ups.com...
George M. Middius wrote:
Paul Dormer said:

[...]

When exactly was it in doubt?

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ups.com

George M. Middius wrote:

Arnii is confused again. Actually, I said Arnii is 98% pure feces,
and Thing said "pass the ketchup!" Then Mickey asked if that was
chocolate on the plate of dead bugs he was eating, and I said he
should close his eyes and pray for a vomit-storm. Then Arnii mumbled
something about a prayer and some electrodes, and Dr. Gindi phoned a
lawyer, and Thing rented "Hedwig and the Angry Inch". The rest is
history.

After a post such as the above, can there be any question but that
"George M. Middius" is a psychotic?

Right up there with Middius' Conehead series.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com

George M. Middius wrote:

Arnii is confused again. Actually, I said Arnii is 98% pure feces,
and Thing said "pass the ketchup!" Then Mickey asked if that was
chocolate on the plate of dead bugs he was eating, and I said he
should close his eyes and pray for a vomit-storm. Then Arnii

mumbled
something about a prayer and some electrodes, and Dr. Gindi phoned

lawyer, and Thing rented "Hedwig and the Angry Inch". The rest is
history.

After a post such as the above, can there be any question but that
"George M. Middius" is a psychotic?

Right up there with Middius' Conehead series.

I wonder if Middius' delusional, psychotic episodes are the result of
the (illegal) drugs he takes or the prescription drugs he _doesn't_
take.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com

George M. Middius wrote:

Arnii is confused again. Actually, I said Arnii is 98% pure feces,
and Thing said "pass the ketchup!" Then Mickey asked if that was
chocolate on the plate of dead bugs he was eating, and I said he
should close his eyes and pray for a vomit-storm. Then Arnii
mumbled something about a prayer and some electrodes, and Dr.
Gindi phoned a lawyer, and Thing rented "Hedwig and the Angry
Inch". The rest is history.

After a post such as the above, can there be any question but that
"George M. Middius" is a psychotic?

Right up there with Middius' Conehead series.

I wonder if Middius' delusional, psychotic episodes are the result of
the (illegal) drugs he takes or the prescription drugs he _doesn't_
take.

Same question relates to Weil, based on his really strange actions here.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com

George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

IMO, weil comes across as a simpleton with illusionals of being a
sophisticate and an intellectual, while Middius comes across as truly
deranged. YMMV.

illusionals

er, illusions

illusionals

er, illusions

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ups.com

IMO, weil comes across as a simpleton with illusionals of being a
sophisticate and an intellectual,

Yeah, Weil is the sort of guy who thinks he dropped out of college because
he was too smart to waste his time there.

while Middius comes across as truly deranged.

Agreed. How such a weirdo could fool purportedly smart guys like Shain and
Bamborough for any amount of time escapes me. Of course they seem to have
figured things out by the time they did the partnership.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com

IMO, weil comes across as a simpleton with illusionals of being a
sophisticate and an intellectual,

Yeah, Weil is the sort of guy who thinks he dropped out of college because
he was too smart to waste his time there.