Rene

Default TEAC A-H500i AMPLIFIER PROBLEM

Any advice/suggestions on the following issue would be greatly appreciated.
I hope you can help.

I have a 3 year old A-H500i Reference system, with amplifier, CD player,
cassette deck
& tuner.

Since disconnecting and moving the system (to aid decorating!), I have been
unable to get the remote control function to work with the amplifier. I have
re-checked the connections as illustrated in the handbook, and have checked
that the single/system switch on the CD player is set to System. I have also
checked that the batteries in the remote control are new.

The only remote control function that now works is the ability to control
the CD player when it's rear switch is set to Single, but this is not what I
require.

The timer still works up to a point, but it does not 'wake up' the amplifier
so I am unable to use the timer to record radio programs.

Is there a solution to this? I am puzzled since the system worked
wonderfully before it was moved.

Rene