James Jones

Default New Memorex MP3 Player Group on Yahoo

I have just set up this group for owners and users of any and all
Memorex portable MP3 players. I was impressed by the excellent group
that the RCA Lyra users had set up and was surprised to find that no
group yet existed for the excellent Memorex players. I plan to have the
latest firmware, manuals, and spec sheets available for download.
Hopefully, we users can help each other get the most from our players
with useful tips and tricks as well as what music file software does the
best job. Check it out at the link below: