Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] dandaman2234@gmail.com is offline

Default Sounds Bad?

Hi I just added my amp and pair of 6x9 speakers. They are 3 way shark
1000watts and the amp is an SPLX 450watts. The sound quality isn't very
good sometimes slightly distorted. I grounded the amp using the bolt
clamping down the metal hook for the rear chair in my skoda felicia.
Could anyone tell what is going wrong??