Posted to rec.audio.car
zander zander is offline

Default Amplifier Recommendations 150W RMS range

Hi Guys,

I am looking for an amp for a subwoofer in the 150W RMS range. Problem
is it has to fit in a space 8" x 11" x 3" . I have been looking around
and haven't managed to come up with much. Anybody have any ideas of an
amp that might fit ?

Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40 KU40 is offline

that 8" is what stops me, I've found amps that are 8.25 (kicker ZX
100.2) and 8.5 (Planet Audio.......somethin and Crossfire VR142).

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
John John is offline

150w . . . at what impedance?

I'd check out some of the older directed amps if you can find them, for
that power range they have a small foot print...refurbs out there as
well.

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
Troy T. Troy T. is offline

Look at Alpine's line of amps their small and have clean power

TroyT.

Posted to rec.audio.car