Default Atlantic Technology advice no longer sought

So...what have I learned from this USENET group? What a bunch of
peckerheads! No one established any sort of reference as to why I
should seriously take their advice to heart....you all just got into a
****-fight..which pretty much tells me that you are a "challenged"
bunch with NO LIFE at all except for the Internet.
Rec.audio.opinion??? How sad. Usenet is apparently very overrated!
And listen...if you follow the general pattern, you will now band
together and **** on me...well...let me save you the trouble. After
sending this email, I am unsubscribing to this uselsess bunch of
****head opinions of a newsgroup and I will not be pack. Also, I will
tell my high-school students that there are apparently a LOT of prima
donnas desparately hoping for their 15 minutes of Warholian fame on
Usenet...and just don't bother with them. Too bad. All I wanted was
some simple...SIMPLE..can you spell?...advice on speakers. SAD.
The Big Cheese

Excellent point.

However, "doctor atkins" likely has a Ph.D. from some 4th tier bug ****
college that would accept any village's idiot who could pay the tuition.

And it is very apparent that with his attitude, Dr. Atkins is destined
to become a "great" school administrator, where he can do even more
damage and destroy even more students' lives with his arrogant, pompous,
glass-navel syndrome.

Besides, if this jerk knew anything about audio, he certainly would not
be asking questions about Atlantic Technology speakers, a company that's
barely managing to survive in the marketplace and will likely fold or be
sold again within the next 18 months.

The Big Cheese

George M. Middius wrote:

said:

All I wanted was
some simple...SIMPLE..can you spell?...advice on speakers. SAD.

Somebody like you would be better off with headphones.

BTW, do your "students" know what a son-of-a-bitch you are? Oh wait,
of course they do. That's how come they run the classroom, and you,
with your Master's degree and multiple certificates, think Usenet is
a place for serious research.