solidetube capsule hello i want to reuse my out f order power,solidetube condencer capsule only, withe an alice circuit

Old April 19th 21, 02:22 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
lombard eric

Default solidetube capsule hello i want to reuse my out f order power,solidetube condencer capsule only, withe an alice circuit

what is the moded to do to adopte the akg casule (compatibility) thanck's
Old May 22nd 21, 07:44 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

In article >,
lombard eric > wrote:
>what is the moded to do to adopte the akg casule (compatibility) thanck's

I'm not sure what an "alice circuit" is, but all of the sonic problems
with the Solidtube seem to be functions of the capsule and the acoustic
design. So replacing the electronics, which is probably the best part
of the thing, is likely not going to help much.

FS: Schoeps MK41s capsule and CMC3 phantom power module Marc[_2_] Pro Audio 0 March 15th 07 04:21 AM
nt2-a capsule Max Pro Audio 5 February 6th 07 09:35 PM
C451E-CK1 Capsule...Sad day for me... RoKKo Pro Audio 15 March 9th 04 07:09 AM
B.L.U.E. B-7 capsule? rickymix Pro Audio 3 March 4th 04 08:34 PM
Oktava MK-012 Capsule Digital Heaven Pro Audio 3 August 8th 03 06:34 AM