Johnboy

Default '04 Toyota Tundra Double Cab with Factory JBL - Want to add Navigation/DVD

Hi,
I own a 2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab with the Factory JBL stereo and
the factory DVD Player. Ideally what I'd like to do is this:

Replace the factory deck with the Pioneer AVIC-N2
Use the factory flip down back seat screen as the auxilliary screen for
the AVIC-N2
Use the factory Power Inverter and Factory Video Input as an Input to
the AVIC-N2
I'd ditch the factory DVD player in the center console.

Has anyone out there done something like this before? Basically I'd
like the appearance of stock with the exception of the Deck.

My local Car Toys didn't give me a very good impression that they would
be able to do what I'm looking for.