Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
keithr keithr is offline

Default Brian L McCarty strikes again

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/200...ocal-news.html
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 7, 3:37�pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Soundhaspriority said:

� No. The person really did die in the throes of a McCarty attack. The

cause
was an illness that has a relationship to stress. I'm not joking. I'm
profoundly sad about this. The individual was a very likeable person..

Who was it?

I don't want to disclose it here. The individual never had anything to do
with usenet. �I'm trying to strike a balance. The person has an extended
family, and I don't want to violate their privacy.

In other words, you're making it all up.

You think you can catch Brian McCarty? You think a guy like that comes
this close to getting fingered and sticks his head out? If he comes up
for anything, it will be to get rid of Bob. After that, my guess is
you'll never hear from him again.

Boon
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

keithr wrote:

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/200...ocal-news.html

LMFAO !

Too funny.

Graham

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Soundhaspriority wrote:

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message
"keithr" wrote in message

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/200...ocal-news.html

The article says, "His method of entry is to smash through walls and
squeeze through tight holes."

McCarty is a big guy, flabby though not fat. I would think it would be
more his style to impersonate a telephone repairman, claim he has to
inspect the wires or something, and cop a squeeze in the back.

There is one striking comment that makes me think again:
"He said he was dumbfounded that the burglar also had the "weird" habit of
cleaning up the mess he had made after entering the building."

McCarty is obsessive about neatness!

I have had the opportunity to examine a McCarty caper in detail. It appears
he stuffed the now famous "police flyer", which he keeps on the web he
http://robertmorein.blogspot.com/ . Blogspot is a Google operation; don't
ask me why they won't take it down. Google claims "freedom of speech." One
of these days, I'll get it done.

I'll give you a hand too. Google is totally screwing up bits of the 'net.

Just a bit tied up with work, lambasting the local council and government depts
to do much else right now.

Graham

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,alt.audio.pro.live-sound

Default Brian McCarty strikes again

"PeterD" wrote ...
Dear dog, that post was funny! He could (should?) get a job as a
writer!

Bah, that's the kind of stupid drivel that caused my theatre attendance
to average around once a year, drop my satellite subscription, and
consider taking down my TV antenna.

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
PeterD PeterD is offline

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:31:47 -0700, "Richard Crowley"
wrote:

"PeterD" wrote ...
Dear dog, that post was funny! He could (should?) get a job as a
writer!

Bah, that's the kind of stupid drivel that caused my theatre attendance
to average around once a year, drop my satellite subscription, and
consider taking down my TV antenna.

Crap, I barely make once a year to the theatre, the satellite has been
gone for three years now, and... what TV antenna? (uh, and no cable.)