Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Some Earlier Concern About ScottW

On Jul 3, 5:02 pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jul 3, 12:54 pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message
. ..
ScottW wrote:
Soundhaspriority wrote

Jborg,

Brilliant analysis! The conundrum that was Scotty is reduced to
a Rubik's cube with stuck joints.

You know Bob. It's stuff like this that shows me how truly full of
**** you are. Condoning someone who obviously
can't comprehend

Bwahahahah !! LoL !! LoL!!

You are hurt, hurt, hurt !

Yup..it always sucks to think, if even for an instant,
someone wants to discuss audio...only to find out
the're just another gamer.

ScottW

Let's get serious. Here is my personal appeal to you: Reduce (not
eliminate, just reduce) the frequency of your "OT" postings.

You might have notice I did that. Now you quit sucking up to
the number one audioless arrogant impediment to civil discourse
around here (the middiot) and your request might have merit
instead of hypocrisy.

2pid, have you ever paid attention to your own posts?

Check out, for example, your posting ratio to mine. Now subtract out
the handful of on-topic posts you've made. You still far exceed
George's, or for that matter, my, posts. Many, many of your posts are
just insults, too.

You are, without exception, the single biggest polluter on RAO. Have
you looked up "irony" and "hypocrisy" yet?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.[_2_] JBorg, Jr.[_2_] is offline

ScottW wrote:
Soundhaspriority wrote:

It's mixed in with a lot of adhominem stuff, and a term is not
defined. What is an RCL?

Recommended Component List

ScottW

Do you actually have anything more to add to our disagreement ?
Other than lying that I back away, if you have anything more to
say... well, be a man and say it. Otherwise, it's all hot air.

Btw, how did you decided to equate the absence of science into
something similar to topless women doing the Shakira ?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.[_2_] JBorg, Jr.[_2_] is offline

Soundhaspriority wrote:
ScottW wrote
Soundhaspriority wrote:

It's mixed in with a lot of adhominem stuff, and a term is not
defined. What
is an RCL?

Recommended Component List

ScottW

Thank you for the elucidation. How about Scott's Manifesto? Can you
deliver it in time for some fireworks?

I'd be interested to have copy of this Manifesto. Right now I'm thinking
glossy pages filled with naked women playing bongos and drums.

Bob Morein
Dresher, PA
(215) 646-4894

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.[_2_] JBorg, Jr.[_2_] is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
JBorg, Jr. wrote

ScottW contends that science *decides* good audio.

Scott's ideas about audio and science are generally so poorly founded
that there is little or no connection between them and relaity.
Therefore, he can't possibly know whether or not science decides good
audio.
The whole concept of science deciding good audio is nonsense, anyway.
Science doesn't itself decide much of anything. How things work out in
practical life is what decides just about everything important.
Science is a means, not an end.

These doesn't really sound like you particularly with all your
abx dealings.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message

Liar. What do you mean back away ?

I mean you fled rational discuss and ran to a
world of insane babbling, nonsensical accusations
and total lack of desire to understand anything I say.
What can I sing....Oh well....

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message

ScottW contends that science *decides* good audio.

Scott's ideas about audio and science are generally so poorly founded that
there is little or no connection between them and relaity. Therefore, he can't
possibly know whether or not science decides good audio.

The whole concept of science deciding good audio is nonsense, anyway. Science
doesn't itself decide much of anything. How things work out in practical life
is what decides just about everything important. Science is a means, not an
end.

If you paid any attention and dropped your Middiot like predisposition to
insult and ridicule...you'd realize that's pretty much what I said.
But you, like many, are here for the dispute, not the discussion.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message
.. .
ScottW wrote:
Soundhaspriority wrote:

It's mixed in with a lot of adhominem stuff, and a term is not
defined. What is an RCL?

Recommended Component List

ScottW

Do you actually have anything more to add to our disagreement ?

No, I can't seem to get through the many voices in your head
so I'll let it rest.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 3, 5:02 pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jul 3, 12:54 pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message
. ..
ScottW wrote:
[...]

Quiet down, you're not even second on the totem pole.

Check out, for example, your posting ratio to mine. Now subtract out
the handful of on-topic posts you've made.
You still far exceed
George's, or for that matter, my, posts.

I could do .00000001% on topic and it would still
be near infinitely more than you.
You are arguing for total silence on this group.

Many, many of your posts are
just insults, too.

You are, without exception, the single biggest polluter on RAO. Have
you looked up "irony" and "hypocrisy" yet?

Practice what you preach asshole.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

ScottW a scris:
What can I sing....Oh well....

I can't help about the shape I'm in
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to

Oh well

Now, when I talked to God I knew he'd understand
He said, "Stick by my side and I'll be your guiding hand
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to"

Oh well

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Scottie rolls over, begs for "discussion"

Hypocrisy? Where? Surely you jest, Scooter. ;-)

If you paid any attention and dropped your Middiot like predisposition to
insult and ridicule...you'd realize that's pretty much what I said.
But you, like many, are here for the dispute, not the discussion.

Goody. Let's "discuss" your idiocy. Or imbecility, if you prefer.
Although you are still stuck on the acceptance phase, we Normals have
moved on to the causal analysis. The questions we mull a 1. Why does
Scottie deal so badly with his handicap? and 2. How did Scottie get
Asperger's Syndrome? Recently you disclosed that your mother is a
pigheaded, diehard, heavy smoker. I admit I haven't researched links
between smoking during pregnancy and the development of Asperger's or
autism. Have you? Is that why you're so furiously in denial? It's not
healthy to carry around a huge load of anger and blame. You should
either confront your mother or seek therapy. It's tough enough being
mentally handicapped without the added burden of unvented rage.

(This is where you customarily lash out by inventing a bunch of
accusations about me. Let's hope you can break that pattern and have a
"discussion", as you just said you want to.)

BTW, were your comments to Jenn a few days ago part of a "discussion" or
were they an expression of your unvented rage? Just asking.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Hypocrisy? Where? Surely you jest, Scooter. ;-)

If you paid any attention and dropped your Middiot like predisposition to
insult and ridicule...you'd realize that's pretty much what I said.
But you, like many, are here for the dispute, not the discussion.

Goody. Let's "discuss" your idiocy. Or imbecility, if you prefer.

Let's discuss your rude arrogance and propensity to ridicule
and how it's turned RAO into a flamefest and why you
like it that way.
If there is a root cause here, you're it.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Witlessmongrel snaps at the ghosts of the fleas he already ate.

[...]

I called that one!

BTW, were your comments to Jenn a few days ago part of a "discussion" or
were they an expression of your unvented rage? Just asking.

Are you going to blame me for your feelings about Jenn?

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

What inventions. You've admitted guilt to all the above and
claim some "right" to be an ass.

BTW, were your comments to Jenn a few days ago part of a "discussion" or
were they an expression of your unvented rage? Just asking.

Are you going to blame me for your feelings about Jenn?

My only problem with Jenn is her lack of self awareness at times and
the meaning of what she writes. The recent RAHE exchange on
hearing codec artifacts was a good example.
But she means well and wants to be a good person.
You don't and aren't.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

lol Coming from you...well, never mind.

at times and
the meaning of what she writes.

Yes, it is understood that you, at times, have trouble with
understanding what I write.

The recent RAHE exchange on
hearing codec artifacts was a good example.

See Scott, the difference between you and me is that when I make a
mistake, I admit it and apologize. That, and I know the difference
between "your" and "you're". ;-)

But she means well and wants to be a good person.
You don't and aren't.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Witless tries to bark out an explanation of where he's coming from.

Are you going to blame me for your feelings about Jenn?

My only problem with Jenn is her lack of self awareness at times and
the meaning of what she writes. The recent RAHE exchange on
hearing codec artifacts was a good example.

I didn't read that one, but I have to say that your self-righteous
rationalizations for your beastly behavior toward Jenn on RAO fall a
little short of persuasiveness.

But she means well and wants to be a good person.
You don't and aren't.

Are you the one to help instruct Jenn on being a "good person"? Do let
me know when the lessons begin. I enjoy absurdity when the butt of the
joke is you.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

Once again...I understand what you type...but you often refuse
to accept that isn't what you meant.

The recent RAHE exchange on
hearing codec artifacts was a good example.

See Scott, the difference between you and me is that when I make a
mistake, I admit it and apologize.

Once isn't even a trend. Meanwhile your (is that better?) tolerance
of the root cause of incivility on this group continues.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Witless tries to bark out an explanation of where he's coming from.

Are you going to blame me for your feelings about Jenn?

My only problem with Jenn is her lack of self awareness at times and
the meaning of what she writes. The recent RAHE exchange on
hearing codec artifacts was a good example.

I didn't read that one, but I have to say that your self-righteous
rationalizations for your beastly behavior toward Jenn on RAO fall a
little short of persuasiveness.

But she means well and wants to be a good person.
You don't and aren't.

Are you the one to help instruct Jenn on being a "good person"?

She's strictly on her own. Unlike you, she hasn't given up to
the dark side.

Do let
me know when the lessons begin. I enjoy absurdity when the butt of the
joke is you.

Anything to deflect attention from the real ass of this group, ie, you.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

Can you think of specific examples of that?

The recent RAHE exchange on
hearing codec artifacts was a good example.

See Scott, the difference between you and me is that when I make a
mistake, I admit it and apologize.

Once isn't even a trend. Meanwhile your (is that better?)

Yes.

tolerance
of the root cause of incivility on this group continues.

Yes, I understand that I can never pay enough attention to George to
satisfy you and Arny. Meanwhile, I was critical of him just this week,
IIRC .
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Scottie needs a nap.

Anything to deflect attention from the real ass of this group, ie, you.

Ouch! You got me good there, Scooter.

Do you remember seeing this paragraph earlier today?

Goody. Let's "discuss" your idiocy. Or imbecility, if you prefer.
Although you are still stuck on the acceptance phase, we Normals have
moved on to the causal analysis. The questions we mull a 1. Why
does Scottie deal so badly with his handicap? and 2. How did Scottie
get Asperger's Syndrome? Recently you disclosed that your mother is a
pigheaded, diehard, heavy smoker. I admit I haven't researched links
between smoking during pregnancy and the development of Asperger's or
autism. Have you? Is that why you're so furiously in denial? It's not
healthy to carry around a huge load of anger and blame. You should
either confront your mother or seek therapy. It's tough enough being
mentally handicapped without the added burden of unvented rage.

In case you've forgotten, or if you failed to understand it the first
time it appeared, please skim it again. Finished? OK, now a quick
reading comprehension quiz:

1. Who implied a desire to have "discussions" on RAO?
(a) Jenn (b) Arnii (c) Stephen (d) you

2. Who is the subject of the foregoing paragraph?
(a) John Atkinson (b) Art Sackman (c) you (d) Robert Morein

3. How did you deal with the foregoing paragraph when it was posted
earlier?
(a) You ignored it completely.
(b) You acknowledged the truth of some or all of its points.
(c) You pooped on a copy of Stereophile.
(d) You yelled downstairs for another six-pack.

Bonus question:

4. Do you think I'm funny?
(a) yes (b) no (c) other

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Yes, I understand that I can never pay enough attention to George to
satisfy you and Arny. Meanwhile, I was critical of him just this week,
IIRC .

I made Scottie cry a few minutes ago. You better break out one of your
heavy-duty whips if you want to keep up.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

Yes I can. But I'm not really interested in debating them.

The recent RAHE exchange on
hearing codec artifacts was a good example.

See Scott, the difference between you and me is that when I make a
mistake, I admit it and apologize.

Once isn't even a trend. Meanwhile your (is that better?)

Yes.

tolerance
of the root cause of incivility on this group continues.

Yes, I understand that I can never pay enough attention to George to
satisfy you and Arny. Meanwhile, I was critical of him just this week,
IIRC .

Arny appears to be a non-factor in RAO mostly appearing in cross posts.
He's gone...yet RAO remains a place incapable of hosting thoughtful
audio discussions. Oh well....

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in message

Scottie needs a nap.

Anything to deflect attention from the real ass of this group, ie, you.

Ouch! You got me good there, Scooter.

Do you remember seeing this paragraph earlier today?

Goody. Let's "discuss" your idiocy. Or imbecility, if you prefer.
Although you are still stuck on the acceptance phase, we Normals

Nothing normal about you and placing you in plurality is to
ignore denial from those you would claim association with.

Which of you besides sssshhhieee really wants to be an
asshole like George? You two are like one creature with
two anuses.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
com
"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

lol I see.

The recent RAHE exchange on
hearing codec artifacts was a good example.

See Scott, the difference between you and me is that when I make a
mistake, I admit it and apologize.

Once isn't even a trend. Meanwhile your (is that better?)

Yes.

tolerance
of the root cause of incivility on this group continues.

Yes, I understand that I can never pay enough attention to George to
satisfy you and Arny. Meanwhile, I was critical of him just this week,
IIRC .

Arny appears to be a non-factor in RAO mostly appearing in cross posts.
He's gone...yet RAO remains a place incapable of hosting thoughtful
audio discussions. Oh well....

Non-addressing of the point noted.

So talk some audio and ignore the flack. Here's something: Who among us
have gone the route of something like the Squeezebox? How does it sound
compared to CD?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
com
"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

Let's just give it time...I'm sure a fresh example we can
endlessly dissect will come up.

The recent RAHE exchange on
hearing codec artifacts was a good example.

See Scott, the difference between you and me is that when I make a
mistake, I admit it and apologize.

Once isn't even a trend. Meanwhile your (is that better?)

Yes.

tolerance
of the root cause of incivility on this group continues.

Yes, I understand that I can never pay enough attention to George to
satisfy you and Arny. Meanwhile, I was critical of him just this week,
IIRC .

Arny appears to be a non-factor in RAO mostly appearing in cross posts.
He's gone...yet RAO remains a place incapable of hosting thoughtful
audio discussions. Oh well....

Non-addressing of the point noted.

What? That you made one critical comment of George?
I think the fact that you want that flagged as milestone
accomplishment worthy of note says much more than
the one comment.

So talk some audio

Tried that with 'borg jr...most disappointing.

and ignore the flack.

Sounds like advice I gave you about Arny...
FWIW...sssshhhhieees back in my ignore bin.
I suppose I should do the same with George.
Both are totally useless.

Here's something: Who among us
have gone the route of something like the Squeezebox? How does it sound
compared to CD?

I haven't tried one but since it supports PCM it shouldn't sound
any different than what preamp does to a source. Internet radio
is too compressed for me to invest more than a cable in.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
com
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

gy.
com
"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

Who said that I "want that flagged as a milestone"? I simply gave it an
an example. I've been through this already a couple of times. I even
wasted an hour going through Google to pull up examples. I'm not
inclined to do that again. Again: I mostly ignore George. I imagine
that I've read far less than half of what he posts here, and I've
replied to something like 10 of his posts in my time here. If that
doesn't meet with your approval, tough.

So talk some audio

Tried that with 'borg jr...most disappointing.

and ignore the flack.

Sounds like advice I gave you about Arny...

Have you noticed how I replay far less to Arny these days, even when
he's here in "full strength"?

FWIW...sssshhhhieees back in my ignore bin.
I suppose I should do the same with George.
Both are totally useless.

Here's something: Who among us
have gone the route of something like the Squeezebox? How does it sound
compared to CD?

I haven't tried one but since it supports PCM it shouldn't sound
any different than what preamp does to a source. Internet radio
is too compressed for me to invest more than a cable in.

A really critical listening session between, say, a WiFi
laptop/Squeezebox/system, and a CD/system might be interesting. As we
move further away from physical media in music and more and more to
downloads, it would be nice to know what we're headed toward IRT sound.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

Yes, I understand that I can never pay enough attention to George to
satisfy you and Arny. Meanwhile, I was critical of him just this week,
IIRC .

Arny appears to be a non-factor in RAO mostly appearing in cross posts.
He's gone...yet RAO remains a place incapable of hosting thoughtful
audio discussions. Oh well....

Non-addressing of the point noted.

What? That you made one critical comment of George?
I think the fact that you want that flagged as milestone
accomplishment worthy of note says much more than
the one comment.

Who said that I "want that flagged as a milestone"?

You did...see you had a choice if you felt I was not addressing your
point. You could have clarified your point to insure I "got it",
or you could leave it to interpretation. You left it out there
for interpretation as you so often do.

I simply gave it an
an example.

an example of one.

I've been through this already a couple of times. I even
wasted an hour going through Google to pull up examples. I'm not
inclined to do that again.

Just as I'm not inclined to ressurrect examples of your
vagueness.

Again: I mostly ignore George. I imagine
that I've read far less than half of what he posts here, and I've
replied to something like 10 of his posts in my time here. If that
doesn't meet with your approval, tough.

I'll remember that if George ever starts one of his vendettas
on you. You couldn't be bothered to step off the curb
and ruffle your skirt. You get the RAO you deserve.

So talk some audio

Tried that with 'borg jr...most disappointing.

and ignore the flack.

Sounds like advice I gave you about Arny...

Have you noticed how I replay far less to Arny these days, even when
he's here in "full strength"?

Replay is an apt description of your multiple Arny exchanges.
Perhaps you meant something different though...no, you never
say something you don't mean .

FWIW...sssshhhhieees back in my ignore bin.
I suppose I should do the same with George.
Both are totally useless.

Here's something: Who among us
have gone the route of something like the Squeezebox? How does it sound
compared to CD?

I haven't tried one but since it supports PCM it shouldn't sound
any different than what preamp does to a source. Internet radio
is too compressed for me to invest more than a cable in.

A really critical listening session between, say, a WiFi
laptop/Squeezebox/system, and a CD/system might be interesting.

Why? Squeezebox supports PCM or WAV...you should be able stream
bit exact to it if you choose. So, IMO...you're just comparing to DACs unless
you use digital audio to DAC or receiver...then you're not even comparing DACs.
You're into the realm of comparing transports.

As we
move further away from physical media in music and more and more to
downloads, it would be nice to know what we're headed toward IRT sound.

We? ....well, I'm not. I don't even like CD-Rs...yet.
Hard drive is the last place I'd put faith in storing my collection.
Even on-line storage doesn't sound appealing to me.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Witless is trying to sink his fangs into Jenn again.

Again: I mostly ignore George. I imagine
that I've read far less than half of what he posts here, and I've
replied to something like 10 of his posts in my time here. If that
doesn't meet with your approval, tough.

I'll remember that if George ever starts one of his vendettas
on you. You couldn't be bothered to step off the curb
and ruffle your skirt. You get the RAO you deserve.

Scottie, you are surely the dimmest bulb in the Dimbulb Museum. When was
the last time you saw anybody control anybody else's behavior on Usenet?
Er... except for you, of course -- you've admitted at various times that
you're controlled by me, Jenn, Krooger, and Shushie.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

OOOOOKKK... from now on when I give an example of something (a situation
that most people understand), I'll make sure to state it as such. You
be sure to do the same.

I simply gave it an
an example.

an example of one.

Correct. Very good. That was the most recent one. You are the one
(AGAIN) being critical of me for not being critical enough of George.
YOU search the Google record if you want to see if you're speaking from
your hat or not. I've already done it. Either that or tell me how many
posts by George I should A. criticize and B. even bother to read in the
first place. I'll try to please you.

I've been through this already a couple of times. I even
wasted an hour going through Google to pull up examples. I'm not
inclined to do that again.

Just as I'm not inclined to ressurrect examples of your
vagueness.

Great. Then don't accuse me of vagueness if you don't want to back it
up. You are accusilator, not me.

Again: I mostly ignore George. I imagine
that I've read far less than half of what he posts here, and I've
replied to something like 10 of his posts in my time here. If that
doesn't meet with your approval, tough.

I'll remember that if George ever starts one of his vendettas
on you.

I don't expect that, as (AGAIN) I generally ignore what he writes.

You couldn't be bothered to step off the curb
and ruffle your skirt. You get the RAO you deserve.

As you couldn't be bothered to step off the curb and ruffle your boxers
when Arny attacks me for no reason.

So talk some audio

Tried that with 'borg jr...most disappointing.

and ignore the flack.

Sounds like advice I gave you about Arny...

AGAIN, I post much less to Arny now.

Have you noticed how I replay far less to Arny these days, even when
he's here in "full strength"?

Replay is an apt description of your multiple Arny exchanges.
Perhaps you meant something different though...no, you never
say something you don't mean .

Do you REALLY want to play "typo wars"? Really?

[...]

Do we know that wifi doesn't alter the sound?

As we
move further away from physical media in music and more and more to
downloads, it would be nice to know what we're headed toward IRT sound.

We? ....well, I'm not.

I'm not either, presently. But you can bet that we all will.

I don't even like CD-Rs...yet.
Hard drive is the last place I'd put faith in storing my collection.
Even on-line storage doesn't sound appealing to me.

ScottW

Off now to a bar-b-q and jam. Catch you all later, and I wish everyone
a good 7/4.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Jenn said:

You are accusilator, not me.

Indeed. Let him have it, Mistress!

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

I'll remember that if George ever starts one of his vendettas
on you.

I don't expect that, as (AGAIN) I generally ignore what he writes.

The posting behavior on my part that duh-Scottie mischaracterizes as
"vendettas" is only aimed at those who are assholes. Regardless of what
The Idiot believes, my viewpoint aligns with the (vast) majority of
viewpoints. Nearly everybody hates Krooger and nearly everybody (except
for Clyde and Marc) agrees that Scottie is a loudmouthed feeb.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

You couldn't be bothered to step off the curb
and ruffle your skirt.

As you couldn't be bothered to step off the curb and ruffle your boxers
when Arny attacks me for no reason.

Your "no reason" is Scottie's "that !*$% female!"

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

A claim you get to make but one an examination of history shows
you often wrong in making.

I'll make sure to state it as such. You
be sure to do the same.

I'll just note that the second opportunity for you to clarify
your point has passed you by. I'm beginning to wonder if
you really had a point.

I simply gave it an
an example.

an example of one.

Correct. Very good. That was the most recent one. You are the one
(AGAIN) being critical of me for not being critical enough of George.
YOU search the Google record if you want to see if you're speaking from
your hat or not. I've already done it. Either that or tell me how many
posts by George I should A. criticize and B. even bother to read in the
first place. I'll try to please you.

Not necessary. I won't force you to read his tripe.
It is sufficient to know you don't find him worthy of reading.

I've been through this already a couple of times. I even
wasted an hour going through Google to pull up examples. I'm not
inclined to do that again.

Just as I'm not inclined to ressurrect examples of your
vagueness.

Great. Then don't accuse me of vagueness if you don't want to back it
up.

Vagueness is an opinion, a perspective and if I feel you're prone to it
I'll say so. Your so-called point is an example. You're being vague on
it and remain so.

You are accusilator, not me.

No such word.

Again: I mostly ignore George. I imagine
that I've read far less than half of what he posts here, and I've
replied to something like 10 of his posts in my time here. If that
doesn't meet with your approval, tough.

I'll remember that if George ever starts one of his vendettas
on you.

I don't expect that, as (AGAIN) I generally ignore what he writes.

You couldn't be bothered to step off the curb
and ruffle your skirt. You get the RAO you deserve.

As you couldn't be bothered to step off the curb and ruffle your boxers
when Arny attacks me for no reason.

I'm sorry...did you want me to restrain you from spanking his ass
or hold him down for you?

So talk some audio

Tried that with 'borg jr...most disappointing.

and ignore the flack.

Sounds like advice I gave you about Arny...

AGAIN, I post much less to Arny now.

I'll try to follow your lead with George and Sssshhhiee.
So what is count of regular posters on RAO worth conversing with?
I'd have to be extremely liberal on the regualar title to get double
digits.

Have you noticed how I replay far less to Arny these days, even when
he's here in "full strength"?

Replay is an apt description of your multiple Arny exchanges.
Perhaps you meant something different though...no, you never
say something you don't mean .

Do you REALLY want to play "typo wars"? Really?

Oh no...let's play you're vs your wars. They're so much more
scintillating.

[...]

I suppose not...but no technical reason it should. It has a almost a couple
orders more BW than stereo 16/44 needs.

As we
move further away from physical media in music and more and more to
downloads, it would be nice to know what we're headed toward IRT sound.

We? ....well, I'm not.

I'm not either, presently. But you can bet that we all will.

You can pry my records from cold dead fingers...

I don't even like CD-Rs...yet.
Hard drive is the last place I'd put faith in storing my collection.
Even on-line storage doesn't sound appealing to me.

Off now to a bar-b-q and jam. Catch you all later, and I wish everyone
a good 7/4.

Enjoy.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article

et,
Jenn wrote:

an example of one.

Correct. Very good. That was the most recent one. You are the one
(AGAIN) being critical of me for not being critical enough of George.
YOU search the Google record if you want to see if you're speaking from
your hat or not. I've already done it. Either that or tell me how many
posts by George I should A. criticize and B. even bother to read in the
first place. I'll try to please you.

"(I)f you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair...why don't you just make
the minimum 37 pieces of flair?"

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 4, 10:27 am, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

On Jul 3, 5:02 pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jul 3, 12:54 pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

"JBorg, Jr." wrote in message
. ..
ScottW wrote:
[...]

Why not try it and see?

You couldn't even last three weeks. What makes you 'think' you can be
any different than you are?

You are the Exxon Valdez of RAO.

You are arguing for total silence on this group.

Nope. Wrong again.

Many, many of your posts are
just insults, too.

You are, without exception, the single biggest polluter on RAO. Have
you looked up "irony" and "hypocrisy" yet?

Practice what you preach asshole.

LOL!

There's that irony again.

2pid, you're one ironic person.

You claim that George pollutes the group and drives people away. Yet
you're by far a bigger polluter than George or I.

Have you looked up "hypocrisy" yet?

LMAO!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid's self-awareness test

On Jul 4, 3:36 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

snip more imbecilic bull****

2pid, a simple question:

Do you 'think' that you're as smart, or smarter, than everyone here?
If no, who here is smarter than you are?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 4, 3:36 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

You get the RAO you deserve.

While you get the RAO that you've created.

After all, you have dumbed it down pretty good so far...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid's RAO posting guidelines

On Jul 4, 5:24 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote:

[...]

She meant those that understand English, 2pid. I'm not sure she was
referring to you.

I'll make sure to state it as such. You
be sure to do the same.

I'll just note that the second opportunity for you to clarify
your point has passed you by. I'm beginning to wonder if
you really had a point.

What are your posting rules for RAO, 2pid?

No insults?

On topic?

If so, when do you propose fulfilling your own requirements? If not,
why are you whining all the time and then doing exactly that which you
wail against?

I simply gave it an
an example.

an example of one.

Correct. Very good. That was the most recent one. You are the one
(AGAIN) being critical of me for not being critical enough of George.
YOU search the Google record if you want to see if you're speaking from
your hat or not. I've already done it. Either that or tell me how many
posts by George I should A. criticize and B. even bother to read in the
first place. I'll try to please you.

Not necessary. I won't force you to read his tripe.
It is sufficient to know you don't find him worthy of reading.

It's sufficient to know that you do, 2pid, obsessively.

Great. Then don't accuse me of vagueness if you don't want to back it
up.

Vagueness is an opinion, a perspective and if I feel you're prone to it
I'll say so. Your so-called point is an example. You're being vague on
it and remain so.

Yet you ignore virtually everybody's opinion that you're stupid,
hateful, small-minded, racist, a poor communicator, and so on.

Who voted you King?

LOL!

You couldn't be bothered to step off the curb
and ruffle your skirt. You get the RAO you deserve.

As you couldn't be bothered to step off the curb and ruffle your boxers
when Arny attacks me for no reason.

I'm sorry...did you want me to restrain you from spanking his ass
or hold him down for you?

And what, then, do you expect from Jenn?

Or are you just seeking more ass-lickings?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in messagenews:05pn835isupbfjvvs0ra2e5d43s4q24d52@4ax .com...

Scottie needs a nap.

Anything to deflect attention from the real ass of this group, ie, you.

Ouch! You got me good there, Scooter.

Do you remember seeing this paragraph earlier today?

Goody. Let's "discuss" your idiocy. Or imbecility, if you prefer.
Although you are still stuck on the acceptance phase, we Normals

Nothing normal about you and placing you in plurality is to
ignore denial from those you would claim association with.

Which of you besides sssshhhieee really wants to be an
asshole like George? You two are like one creature with
two anuses.

I wonder if changing which person is being used is a result of 2pid's
Asperger's. Anyway...

Yet another reference to the rear end.

One begins to wonder if 2pid isn't suffering from the pressure of
remaining in the closet.

Come on out, 2pid. Being embarrassed by your homosexuality is so
yesterday.