Marc Phillips

Default Looking for an "expert" in car video and audio...

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
George said:

Marc Phillips said:

There's nothing on the tape that's inconsistent with anything
you've said here. So there's no reason for you to doubt its
veracity. But you do have a high, nasal, whiny voice. I've heard
it myself.

You actually called him up?

If he did, Phillips was too much of a coward to identify himself
properly.

It had nothing to do with cowardice, and everything to do with
proving that you're a liar...again.

Thanks for admitting that you lied, Phillips.

About what?

That was a few years ago, before I knew about his affinity for
small children.

Its one more reason why I dislike people who make sport of
pedophilia, like Phillips.

That makes no sense. Even the first word is wrong, ****head.

Thanks for showing your hatred for the truth, Phillips.

The truth is, you should have used "it's" instead of "its." I'm not sure where
hatred comes into it, but I guess anything's possible in that dust bunny you
call a mind.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Sander said:

"Arny Krueger" said:

In the land of the naive, the biggest liar is king.

Is that why they call you "The Unsung Hero Of The Web"?

Around the Grosse Pointe Woods PD headquarters, they call him "that sicko over
on Prestwick that we're keeping our eye on."

Boon
MINe 109

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MINe 109 said:

http://www.lileks.com/institute/stag...preview/6.html

[complete lack of audio content noted]

If you follow the link to www.perfect-voice.com you will find audio
samples.

BTW, a new government study points to the thin, whiny voices of nerds as
a leading cause of child sexual abuse.

Opie was the lucky exception...

Stephen