David

Default Looking for an "expert" in car video and audio...

Hi,

My name is David Dutton. I am looking to hire someone
to write a few articles for my website regarding
car audio and video.

Please email me at if you might be interested.

Here is what I am looking for:

Articles that are about 500-800 words.I am looking
for atleast 20 articles. I will discuss pay with you
when you send me an email.

Thanks,

David Dutton
Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

David, given who the author of this bogus evaluation is, and what he's
contributed to RAO over the past years he has been involved with it,
Ferstler could be exactly the person you're looking for. In short, if deWaal
says that up is down, double-check it with another authority, because deWaal
can be counted on to lie about just about everything.

LOL!

Ever heard of Epimenides' Paradox?

Ferstler currently posts over in rec.audio.high-end.

Do tell us again why you don't, Krueger.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
James Tannenbaum

Arny Krueger wrote:

Ferstler currently posts over in rec.audio.high-end.

They kicked you out and you're still reading their posts? Poignant.
Perhaps a better word would be pathetic. That must have gotten to you,
getting the boot.

Arny Krueger

Sander deWaal wrote:
"Arny Krueger" said:

David, given who the author of this bogus evaluation is, and what
he's contributed to RAO over the past years he has been involved
with it, Ferstler could be exactly the person you're looking for. In
short, if deWaal says that up is down, double-check it with another
authority, because deWaal can be counted on to lie about just about
everything.

LOL!

Ever heard of Epimenides' Paradox?

So what?

Ferstler currently posts over in rec.audio.high-end.

Do tell us again why you don't, Krueger.

Moderator power. I was obvioiusly giving the moderator's favorite golden
ears too hard of a time.

Arny Krueger

James Tannenbaum wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:

Ferstler currently posts over in rec.audio.high-end.

They kicked you out and you're still reading their posts?

Just taking samples to see if the time-wasting could ever end.

Poignant.

Wondering which scientifically-oriented poster is next on the moderator's
hit list.

Perhaps a better word would be pathetic. That must have gotten to
you, getting the boot.

It's been a big time saver.

Margaret von Busenhalter-Butt

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news
Sander deWaal wrote:
"Arny Krueger" said:

David, given who the author of this bogus evaluation is, and what
he's contributed to RAO over the past years he has been involved
with it, Ferstler could be exactly the person you're looking for. In
short, if deWaal says that up is down, double-check it with another
authority, because deWaal can be counted on to lie about just about
everything.

LOL!

Ever heard of Epimenides' Paradox?

So what?

Ferstler currently posts over in rec.audio.high-end.

Do tell us again why you don't, Krueger.

Moderator power. I was obvioiusly giving the moderator's favorite golden
ears too hard of a time.

I see that you've been trying to make friends and influence people as
usual...

LOL!

Cheers,

MvBB

James Tannenbaum wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:

Ferstler currently posts over in rec.audio.high-end.

They kicked you out and you're still reading their posts?

Just taking samples to see if the time-wasting could ever end.

Poignant.

Wondering which scientifically-oriented poster is next on the moderator's
hit list.

"Science" is in your anus now?

Perhaps a better word would be pathetic. That must have gotten to
you, getting the boot.

It's been a big time saver.

This is the funniest thing you've ever emitted!

Cheers,

MvBB

Arny Krueger

Margaret von Busenhalter-Butt wrote:

I see that you've been trying to make friends and influence people as
usual...

LOL!

How do you keep the hatred coming?

Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

Sander deWaal wrote:
"Arny Krueger" said:

David, given who the author of this bogus evaluation is, and what
he's contributed to RAO over the past years he has been involved
with it, Ferstler could be exactly the person you're looking for. In
short, if deWaal says that up is down, double-check it with another
authority, because deWaal can be counted on to lie about just about
everything.

LOL!

Ever heard of Epimenides' Paradox?

So what?

So you haven't. Guessed that much.
The irony of this exchange makes me roaring with laughter.
Oh wow, really now. Thank you for making my day! :-)

If you're interested, why don't you do a "goggle" search for the
meaning of it?

Thanks BTW for tacitly admitting that I'm an authority.
At least when Epimenides applies, which I think it does.

LOL!

Ferstler currently posts over in rec.audio.high-end.

Do tell us again why you don't, Krueger.

Moderator power. I was obvioiusly giving the moderator's favorite golden
ears too hard of a time.

You shouldn't talk in such a high-pitched manner, that ****es people
off you know.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

Margaret von Busenhalter-Butt wrote:

I see that you've been trying to make friends and influence people as
usual...

LOL!

How do you keep the hatred coming?

In your world, having fun is equal to hatred?
You don't happen to be "The Man With English", do you?

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
Sander deWaal

Paul Dormer said:

"Arny Krueger" emitted :

Ferstler currently posts over in rec.audio.high-end.

Do tell us again why you don't, Krueger.

Moderator power. I was obvioiusly giving the moderator's favorite golden
ears too hard of a time.

In other words.. they ejected a troll.

A rather high pitched one, I'm afraid.
I had a girlfriend once that drove me nuts with her voice only.
At some time, I had the idea someone strapped a chicken shack onto my
ears. We got apart after 3 weeks or so, couldn't stand it anymore.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
Sander deWaal

Paul Dormer said:

Wouldn't you whine if folk shat on your lawn?

Absolutely not! Good for the green stuff that I put in my pipe.
I'd whine if I always had so much time on my hands to post to RAO in
what's the middle of the night right here :-)

I had a girlfriend once that drove me nuts with her voice only.
At some time, I had the idea someone strapped a chicken shack onto my
ears. We got apart after 3 weeks or so, couldn't stand it anymore.

Did she make weird noises during sex then? If it's not a personal
question.. ;-)

Umm...........I *do* have the right to remain silent, I hope?

The new UK Big Brother queen has one of the most grating voices ever
heard by man. Worse even than Joe Pasquale (who you probably don't
know anyway). Maybe I should sample a bit for you..

Thank you, I'll pass.
Any minute now, the Devil may call me and that's just enough verbal
violence for one day.
This *is* about the time he wakes up from his alcohol-induced nappie,
isn't it?

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" writes:
James Tannenbaum wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:

Ferstler currently posts over in rec.audio.high-end.

They kicked you out and you're still reading their posts?

Just taking samples to see if the time-wasting could ever end.

Poignant.

Wondering which scientifically-oriented poster is next on the moderator's
hit list.

Haven't noticed anyone else missing except you. Of course no one else
has your paranoia either. Moderator hit list? You sound like Powell.

Perhaps a better word would be pathetic. That must have gotten to
you, getting the boot.

It's been a big time saver.

So you post less now? I highly doubt it.

Arny Krueger

Sander deWaal wrote:

In your world, having fun is equal to hatred?

The balance of hatred is with you and yours. Sander.

You don't happen to be "The Man With English", do you?

Please explain.

Arny Krueger

Sander deWaal wrote:

You shouldn't talk in such a high-pitched manner, that ****es people
off you know.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

In your world, having fun is equal to hatred?

The balance of hatred is with you and yours. Sander.

Be sure I don't hate anyone, Arny.

You don't happen to be "The Man With English", do you?

Please explain.

Read up on your SF. "What smells purple?"

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

You shouldn't talk in such a high-pitched manner, that ****es people
off you know.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Oh, but I *do* .
Read the post about my ex-girlfriend.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" said:

You shouldn't talk in such a high-pitched manner, that ****es people
off you know.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Oh, but I *do* .
Read the post about my ex-girlfriend.

Are you sure about that GF, Sander? You just seem so..you know...

Cheers!

MvBB

Arny Krueger

Sander deWaal wrote:
"Arny Krueger" said:

You shouldn't talk in such a high-pitched manner, that ****es people
off you know.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Oh, but I *do* .

When did you hear me speak?

Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Lionel writes:
wrote:

Haven't noticed anyone else missing except you. Of course no one else
has your paranoia either. Moderator hit list? You sound like Powell.

Based on a recent survey of the topics' average quality on RAHE, I think
that the absentees are right. ;-)

I'm not aware of any others who are missing, but Arny is the only
recent non-voluntary absentee that I'm aware of. And the typical
debates on DBTs are going strong without him, so it doesn't seem that
the moderators have quashed that discussion either.

I don't know exactly the story with Arnold Krueger, but RAO also gathers
some strange birds coming from RAHE.

S888Wheel for example. You know he is the guy who use to recycle
subjectivist aphorisms for the about 10,000th times on RAHE. You see ?
So this guy who is boring but serious on RAHE use to come on RAO especially
to be insulted.
It's like a kind of ritual. Via a very complicate ceremonial he regularly
request me his ration of insults.
Believe me or not, he especially like that I insult his familly, his wife
and his daughters. He has a strong preference for the insults with obvious
sexual character.
After one, two or three days of this kind of mortification he disappears
from RAO to reappear very virulent on RAHE...

My opinion ? RAO should be financially supported by social security and I
should be salaried. ;o)

Every day you remain here, you look like an even bigger moron. You're in your
own little world, you know. Your life must be a real piece of ****.

Boon
Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:

Every day you remain here, you look like an even bigger moron.
You're in your own little world, you know. Your life must be a real
piece of ****.

Aw Marc, you say that to all the boys.

;-)

Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :
Lionel said:

Lionel writes:

wrote:

[...]

Hello Mister Phillips, did you get an answer to you very interesting
question :
"So did we manage to figure out the exact boiling point of the average
Frenchman? Is it 98 degrees Fahrenheit? 99?"

You're in your own little world, you know. Your life must be a real piece of ****.

LOL, considering the quality of the above sample of your metaphysical
questions, your life is surely very exciting. ;-)
Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Every day you remain here, you look like an even bigger moron.
You're in your own little world, you know. Your life must be a real
piece of ****.

Aw Marc, you say that to all the boys.

;-)

Why is it always about the little boys with you? Oh yes, I forgot. You're a
pedophile.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Lionel said:

Lionel writes:
wrote:

[...]

Hello Mister Phillips, did you get an answer to your question concerning
"exact boiling point of the average Frenchman" ?

Since I asked the question of you, what sense does this question make? Not a
lot.

You're in your own little world, you know. Your life must be a real piece
of ****.

LOL, judging on the above sample of your metaphysical questions, your life
is surely very exciting. ;-)

That's a pretty feeble comment. It seems like every time I press you for a
real answer, you stick your tail between your legs and whimper off like this.
Well, it is the way of the French, isn't it.

Boon
Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Lionel said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Lionel said:

Lionel writes:

wrote:

[...]

This was a very stupid question. )

You're in your own little world, you know. Your life must be a real piece
of ****.

LOL, judging on the above sample of your metaphysical questions, your life
is surely very exciting. ;-)

That's a pretty feeble comment. It seems like every time I press you for a
real answer, you stick your tail between your legs and whimper off like this.

I've never felt that you have pressed me for a real answer, it's surely
because, has exposed above, you use to put "pretty feeble" questions.

Well, it is the way of the French, isn't it.

This primitive and repetitive expression of your xenophobia doesn't
improve your intellectual check-up.
You are a congenital idiot Phillips but you have learnt to live with
your handicap. This is a proof your obstinacy.
You deserve my congratulations. :-)

Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Every day you remain here, you look like an even bigger moron.
You're in your own little world, you know. Your life must be a real
piece of ****.

Aw Marc, you say that to all the boys.

;-)

Why is it always about the little boys with you? Oh yes, I forgot. You're a
pedophile.

On this one you have add the "little". Is it the begining of a
confession ? ;-)
Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Every day you remain here, you look like an even bigger moron.
You're in your own little world, you know. Your life must be a real
piece of ****.

Aw Marc, you say that to all the boys.

;-)

Why is it always about the little boys with you?

Phillips, I said nothing about little boys. It appears that your pedophile
fantasies have again taken over your life.

Sad.

James Tannenbaum

Arny Krueger wrote:

Aw Marc, you say that to all the boys.

Main Entry: boy
Pronunciation: 'boi
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English

a : a male child from birth to puberty b : an immature male : YOUTH

Mr. Krueger, is this your way of dispelling the commonly held belief
that you are a pedophile? Take my word for it, it's not working.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Every day you remain here, you look like an even bigger moron.
You're in your own little world, you know. Your life must be a real
piece of ****.

Aw Marc, you say that to all the boys.

;-)

Why is it always about the little boys with you?

Phillips, I said nothing about little boys. It appears that your pedophile
fantasies have again taken over your life.

Sad.

Sounds like a rationalization to me. No, Arny, having sex with boys is still
against the law, whether they or little or not. Funny how Lionel made the same
mistake.

Birds of a feather...

Boon
Lionel

Marc Phillips a écrit :
Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Every day you remain here, you look like an even bigger moron.
You're in your own little world, you know. Your life must be a real
piece of ****.

Aw Marc, you say that to all the boys.

;-)

Why is it always about the little boys with you?

Phillips, I said nothing about little boys. It appears that your pedophile
fantasies have again taken over your life.

Sad.

Sounds like a rationalization to me. No, Arny, having sex with boys is still
against the law, whether they or little or not. Funny how Lionel made the same
mistake.

Lionel didn't made any mistake. Lionel *just* noted that you have added
the word "little" to Arnold Krueger text.
BTW if you really think what you are writing, I guess that the word
"funny" is inappropriate.

Birds of a feather...

Death of a looser...
Arny Krueger

James Tannenbaum wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:

Aw Marc, you say that to all the boys.

Main Entry: boy
Pronunciation: 'boi
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English

a : a male child from birth to puberty b : an immature male : YOUTH

Mr. Krueger, is this your way of dispelling the commonly held belief
that you are a pedophile?

Since the belief is false, there is no need to dispel it. Tasnnenbaum or
whatever your real name is, I'm sorry to hear that you need this childish
fantasy to get yourself through the day.

Take my word for it, it's not working.

In fact, Tannenbaum, your need to believe that anybody in particular around
here is a pedophile shows a profound flaw in your character. The idea of
associating with a pedophile obviously excites you. That's very sad. I'm
sorry that your life is so boring and meaningless that you have to invent
pedophiles where there are none, for whatever reason.