Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

Default ET2 Tonearm

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 16:28:45 GMT, Jenn
wrote:

In article .com,
wrote:

Howard Ferstler wrote:
I hope you are enjoying your audio gear as much as I am
enjoying mine. Funny how much fun the hobby becomes when you
stop taking it seriously.

Not nearly as much fun as making music vs just listening. Ya gotta put
down the PC if ya wanna play the saxophone...

TB

Great, TB... keep playing! I have a date with a community band in 3
weeks. Lots of Sousa and such. Community bands are a great tradition
in America and elsewhere.

Could you get Arnie to record you? We're all waiting for his first
commercial enterprise.