ScottW

Default Sorry Dave

For the unintentional e-mail.

ScottW

dave weil

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:32:20 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

For the unintentional e-mail.

ScottW

Thank you. I appreciate it. If you sent in by accidentally replying by
email, then accept my apologies for being tough on you. I've done it
accidentally in the past as well...
ScottW

wrote:

For the unintentional e-mail.

ScottW

Thank you. I appreciate it. If you sent in by accidentally replying by
email, then accept my apologies for being tough on you. I've done it
accidentally in the past as well...

No problem, it was my mistake. I deserve to be chastised.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Move over, Arnii. The RAO Masochism Tango has begun.

I deserve to be chastised.

And yet you never are.

ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Move over, Arnii. The RAO Masochism Tango has begun.

I deserve to be chastised.

And yet you never are.

Admitting your impotence, George?
Amazing clarity of self awareness on occasion.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Is there such a thing as Lack Of Intellectual Self-Awareness Syndrome?

Move over, Arnii. The RAO Masochism Tango has begun.

I deserve to be chastised.

And yet you never are.

Admitting your impotence, George?

No. BTW, I've completely given up trying to decipher your twisted
notion of "conversation".

Amazing clarity of self awareness on occasion.

Like the Krooborg and its protectors, you dunk yourself in the toilet
and don't even realize what a fool you've made of yourself.

Let's try again:

I deserve to be chastised.

And yet you never are.

There are many online dictionaries. Go forth and surf -- maybe you'll
learn something, Idiot.

ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Is there such a thing as Lack Of Intellectual Self-Awareness Syndrome?

Move over, Arnii. The RAO Masochism Tango has begun.

I deserve to be chastised.

And yet you never are.

Admitting your impotence, George?

No. BTW, I've completely given up trying to decipher your twisted
notion of "conversation".

Amazing clarity of self awareness on occasion.

Like the Krooborg and its protectors, you dunk yourself in the toilet
and don't even realize what a fool you've made of yourself.

Let's try again:

I deserve to be chastised.

And yet you never are.

There are many online dictionaries. Go forth and surf -- maybe you'll
learn something, Idiot.

Main Entry: chas·tise
Pronunciation: (")chas-'tIz
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): chas·tised; chas·tis·ing
Etymology: Middle English chastisen, alteration of chasten
1 : to inflict punishment on (as by whipping)
2 : to censure severely : CASTIGATE

You have attempted to chastise me and failed
due to your impotence.

So much for the failed IT guy becoming a grammar
teacher.

ScottW

Attached Images

George M. Middius

The Idiot runs roughshod over his spittle-soaked keyboard.

I deserve to be chastised.

And yet you never are.

There are many online dictionaries. Go forth and surf -- maybe you'll
learn something, Idiot.

Main Entry: chas·tise
Pronunciation: (")chas-'tIz
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): chas·tised; chas·tis·ing
Etymology: Middle English chastisen, alteration of chasten
1 : to inflict punishment on (as by whipping)
2 : to censure severely : CASTIGATE

You have attempted to chastise me and failed
due to your impotence.

Do you not know the difference between "chastise" (v.t.) and
"chastised" (pp & adj)?

You truly are a world-class idiot. I am amazed you found a profitable
company in which to insinuate yourself for so long.

So much for the failed IT guy becoming a grammar
teacher.

I agree. I have failed to teach you what you should have learned in
junior high school.

ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

The Idiot runs roughshod over his spittle-soaked keyboard.

I deserve to be chastised.

And yet you never are.

There are many online dictionaries. Go forth and surf -- maybe you'll
learn something, Idiot.

Main Entry: chas·tise
Pronunciation: (")chas-'tIz
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): chas·tised; chas·tis·ing
Etymology: Middle English chastisen, alteration of chasten
1 : to inflict punishment on (as by whipping)
2 : to censure severely : CASTIGATE

You have attempted to chastise me and failed
due to your impotence.

Do you not know the difference between "chastise" (v.t.) and
"chastised" (pp & adj)?

Meriam says bzzzzzt, you're full of bull.

Heres what you get when entering "chastised".

Main Entry: chas·tise
Pronunciation: (")chas-'tIz
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): chas·tised; chas·tis·ing
Etymology: Middle English chastisen, alteration of chasten
1 : to inflict punishment on (as by whipping)
2 : to censure severely : CASTIGATE
3 archaic : CHASTEN 2
synonym see PUNISH
- chas·tise·ment /(")chas-'tIz-m&nt also 'chas-t&z-/ noun
- chas·tis·er /(")chas-'tI-z&r/ noun

You truly are a world-class idiot. I am amazed you found a profitable
company in which to insinuate yourself for so long.

No pp & adj which is irrelevant anyway as that wasn't the
useage. I love it when you go off and swallow your foot
upto your knee, you're so cute that way.

So much for the failed IT guy becoming a grammar
teacher.

I agree. I have failed to teach you what you should have learned in
junior high school.

You failed to teach yourself. Is this why you couln't hold
a job? You spent more time correcting grammar than
servicing desktops.

ScottW

George M. Middius

The Terrierborg debating-trades his way back into Krooger's good
graces.

I deserve to be chastised.

No pp & adj which is irrelevant anyway as that wasn't the
useage.

God, but you are stupid. Do you prefer "World-Class ****ing Idiot" to
just plain "Idiot"?

ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

The Terrierborg debating-trades his way back into Krooger's good
graces.

I deserve to be chastised.

No pp & adj which is irrelevant anyway as that wasn't the
useage.

God, but you are stupid. Do you prefer "World-Class ****ing Idiot" to
just plain "Idiot"?

Do you ever make a point? I haven't seen one from you
in years.

ScottW

George M. Middius

World-Class ****ing Idiot struts his stuff:

The Terrierborg debating-trades his way back into Krooger's good
graces.

I deserve to be chastised.

No pp & adj which is irrelevant anyway as that wasn't the
useage.

God, but you are stupid. Do you prefer "World-Class ****ing Idiot" to
just plain "Idiot"?

Do you ever make a point? I haven't seen one from you
in years.

Your stupidity is boundless.

ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

World-Class ****ing Idiot struts his stuff:

The Terrierborg debating-trades his way back into Krooger's good
graces.

I deserve to be chastised.

No pp & adj which is irrelevant anyway as that wasn't the
useage.

God, but you are stupid. Do you prefer "World-Class ****ing Idiot" to
just plain "Idiot"?

Do you ever make a point? I haven't seen one from you
in years.

Your stupidity is boundless.

Your pointlessness is endless.

ScottW

George M. Middius

More idiocy from the Majestic Supreme Idiot.

World-Class ****ing Idiot struts his stuff:

The Terrierborg debating-trades his way back into Krooger's good
graces.

I deserve to be chastised.

No pp & adj which is irrelevant anyway as that wasn't the
useage.

God, but you are stupid. Do you prefer "World-Class ****ing Idiot" to
just plain "Idiot"?

Do you ever make a point? I haven't seen one from you
in years.

Your stupidity is boundless.

Your pointlessness is endless.

Do you make yourself puke when you act like this?

Not only have you contradicted yourself in a clumsy way, you're now
resorting to lamebrained parroting of the people you fear.

Give us another rant about your great self-awareness, why don't you.

Oh, and lest we forget:

I deserve to be chastised.

No pp & adj which is irrelevant anyway as that wasn't the
useage.

Apparently you, the Lord of the Idiots, have already forgotten that
when you said "that", you were referring to the adjectival form of the
past participle that you your very stupid self used. Yourself.

You used it. Then you said it wasn't "the useage[sic]".

This is obtuseness on a Kroogerian scale.

Have you "won" another "debate", Your Idiotship?

ScottW

[...]

Yup, anyone who is this anal over whether chastised
is transitive verb, a noun, or the "adjectival form of the
past participle" is in desperate need of a life.
Sorry, but I can't help you today.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Unrepentant at his ignorance and mindless bloviations, the World-Class
****ing Idiot blathers on like a 'borg on hyped-up nanites.

[...]

Translation:"Waaah! Stop picking on me! WAAAAAH!"

Face it, Terrierborg, you are just not equipped to deal with normal
people with fully developed reasoning faculties. You've shown us over
and over what a complete dork you are in this kind of "debate". Why do
you keep coming back for more humiliation? We really want to know.
We've speculated endlessly, but now we want you to tell us. What
drives you to be such a masochist, and in the thrall of people you
don't know at that?

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

[...]

George "rat face" Middius has finally taken Dave's relay... ;-)

dave weil

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:31:55 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

George "rat face" Middius has finally taken Dave's relay... ;-)

Trolling again, I see.
Lionel

wrote:

George "rat face" Middius has finally taken Dave's relay... ;-)

Trolling again, I see.

Sorry Dave, but when I want to tell him that he is a jerk he doesn't
read my message... :-(
....So I'm obliged to insult him through a third person.

BTW Middius is trolling too but this would rip your ass to admit this. :-)

ScottW

[...]

Real translation: George can't make it past grammar into meaning.
Can't see the forest for the trees sort of problem.

Face it, Terrierborg, you are just not equipped to deal with normal

Are you claiming to be "normal" mr. analretentive participle dweeb?
You aren't normal. In fact you are a shutin.
Why haven't you allowed a single person from RAO meet you face to
face?
A couple live in your area and you still refuse a visit. What are
you
afraid of?

people with fully developed reasoning faculties. You've shown us over
and over what a complete dork you are in this kind of "debate".

Who turned the debate into a spelling bee? What kind of debate is
that?
I'll tell you. Boring. Very very boring.

Why do
you keep coming back for more humiliation?

Why do you keep making ridiculous claims?

Here's a newsflash for you George. A normal person doesn't find
making a mistake in grammar or spelling humiliating.
But you do.

Can you figure out what that means?

Let's take a poll. How many people want everyone banned from this
newsgroup who have ever made a mistake of spelling or grammar in an
RAO post?
Come all ye dwellers of glass houses, vote.

ScottW

dave weil

wrote:

George "rat face" Middius has finally taken Dave's relay... ;-)

Trolling again, I see.

Sorry Dave, but when I want to tell him that he is a jerk he doesn't
read my message... :-(

Wow, that's *some* codependency you've got there. Sitting by the phone
waiting for your imaginary unrequited love to call, are we?
(metaphorically speaking of course)

...So I'm obliged to insult him through a third person.

Obligations are funny things...

BTW Middius is trolling too but this would rip your ass to admit this. :-)

So, as my mother used to say, "If he jumps off the bridge, you're
going to jump too"?
Lionel

dave weil a écrit :

So, as my mother used to say, "If he jumps off the bridge, you're
going to jump too"?

This is what I would let him believe up to the last second.

George M. Middius

Default There is no "George M. Middius"

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

One thing for sure, he is not a colony of mice pounding
on a keyboard. It is somebdy, and what difference does it make
if we don't know his real name, MR. TORRESISTS, or whoever
'you' happen to be.

Is the slimy little sewer-dweller still fixated on my "real" ;-)
identity? Somebody needs to get a life.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

From: "Sockpuppet Yustabe"
Date: 1/28/2004 9:25 PM Central Standard Time

From: George M. Middius

Date: 1/28/2004 7:24 PM Central Standard Time

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

One thing for sure, he is not a colony of mice pounding
on a keyboard. It is somebdy, and what difference does it make
if we don't know his real name, MR. TORRESISTS, or whoever
'you' happen to be.

Is the slimy little sewer-dweller still fixated on my "real" ;-)
identity? Somebody needs to get a life.

Are you admitting at long last that you are not "George M. Middius", oh
****ed-up-one?

This is the first time that I have heard anyone suggest that I am

Middius.
Of course, it is equally possible that Middius is me. After all,
he got 'here' first. I probably could have done him ten years ago,
but after my parting of the ways with modern liberalaism,
I couldn't stomach even pretending to have his political views.
But actually, I think that I share his rage over the struggles of
the underclass, but we differ on whether or not modern
liberalism has anything to offer other than the 'slavery' of
well intended, but ultimitely destructive, social programs
an/or hatred towards the upperclass.

Your post proves one of two things:

a) You really are as stupid as Arny Krueger says you are.

or

b) You really enjoy making an ass of yourself on a public forum.

Which is it?

c) I am George Middius.

Know that you know that, there is no longer any purpose to your life.
You may commit suicide now.

George M. Middius

Sockpuppet Yustabe said to The Thing:

Know that you know that, there is no longer any purpose to your life.
You may commit suicide now.

Only if its keeper lets it out of its cell.

Torresists

Default He "Yustabe Smart" ;-)

From: "Sockpuppet Yustabe"
Date: 1/28/2004 10:07 PM Central Standard Time

From: "Sockpuppet Yustabe"

Date: 1/28/2004 9:25 PM Central Standard Time

From: George M. Middius

Date: 1/28/2004 7:24 PM Central Standard Time

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

[...]

You have sucessfully pointed us to: a) You really are as stupid as Arny Krueger
says you are.

*Know we all know* ;-)
Sockpuppet Yustabe

From: "Sockpuppet Yustabe"
Date: 1/28/2004 10:07 PM Central Standard Time

From: "Sockpuppet Yustabe"

Date: 1/28/2004 9:25 PM Central Standard Time

From: George M. Middius

Date: 1/28/2004 7:24 PM Central Standard Time

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

[...]

Well, I challenge you to an IQ test. Who knows,
maybe you are a little smarter than your mentor.
Anything is possible these days. Maybe you will
have the guts and self confidence to accept. Your
mentor sure doesn't.

Torresists

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 1/29/2004 9:31 AM Central Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 1/29/2004 12:27 AM Central Standard Time

snip

Arny Krueger wrote to "Yustabe Smart":

Problem with "Yustsabe Smart" is that I've supposedly known "Yustabe" just
about forever, and he's always been a Sackman-o'-crap dimwit.

"At least" he takes a good IQ test. ;-)

there's not a chance you could perceive the
irony of unmasking someone like sockpuppet "Middius" who has claimed
for years to be a real person with the name he used on Usenet.

And, in the height of hypocrisy, "George M. Middius" would loudly
scream "YACA", "anonymous coward" , etc. at anyone and everyone who
was unwilling to disclose their personal details here on RAO.

Exactly.

All while he was posting under an alias!!!

You've got to understand that for many of these posters, its all about the
mind game. Obviously audio is at best a vehicle for their real agenda. Take
David "I'm a dominatrix, I'll cut it off and hand it to you" Weil.

Now, what about the possibility that Yustabe and Middius are posted by the
same person?

Not likely, IMO. "George M. Middius" is far too smart, in a sociopathic way, to
be played by Yustabe. Unless, of course, Yustabe is dumbing down his online
persona! ;-)

I've noticed a few other cases here where there seem to be duals - two
sockpuppets that always seem to be johnny-on-the-spot to help *each* other
out.

Like Marc "Porky" Phillips and "Andrew Z. MacGowan" a few years back? ;-)

Arny Krueger

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 1/29/2004 9:31 AM Central Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 1/29/2004 12:27 AM Central Standard Time

snip

Arny Krueger wrote to "Yustabe Smart":

Problem with "Yustsabe Smart" is that I've supposedly known
"Yustabe" just about forever, and he's always been a Sackman-o'-crap
dimwit.

"At least" he takes a good IQ test. ;-)

Exactly. Passing tests and doing well at life can be two different things.
Yustabe has said it all when he admitted that he lives to retire. It fits
with his whole retro-attitude towards life. This in turn infects his audio
beliefs. And of course, he's really just another RAO troll who mostly just
wants to get some kind of response, any response. He's just a lonely boy,
lonely and blue.

[...]

Middius seems to have lost a lot of his edge in the past few years. Once he
could put on a pretense of hipness, but those days are long gone. Like
Yustabe, he really could care less about audio.

I've noticed a few other cases here where there seem to be duals -
two sockpuppets that always seem to be johnny-on-the-spot to help
*each* other out.

Like Marc "Porky" Phillips and "Andrew Z. MacGowan" a few years back?

Something like that.

;-)

Really, its all quite sad. RAO is one of Usenet's well-known armpits and
these are some of our dominant personalities, or lack-thereof. Nothing can
be more ironic than Marc Phillips or George Middius complaining about
"Internet dweebs".