Sockpuppet Yustabe

Default The whys and wherefores of being Krooger

"Scott Gardner" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:15:55 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Scott Gardner" wrote in message

Just wanted to say I'm not choosing sides in this train wreck
of a newsgroup.

You've been doing a fine job of skewering me every chance you get,

Scott.
You also are doing a fine job of overlooking Marc's attacks on me. I'm
wondering what I ever did to harm you badly enough that you're continuing

assist my enemies.

There aren't enough hours in the day for me to "skewer you
every chance I get". In fact, other than the topic of "proof" on
Usenet, what have I said to or about you that you find objectionable?
Most of our communication so far has been regarding what sampling rate
to use for transferring LPs to computer files, and your explanation of
the Nyquist theorem. I thought both of those discussions were civil
and productive.
Also, I'm hardly "assisting your enemies". My interactions
with other people on this newsgroup are not colored by how I or they
feel about you, Arny. Sockpuppet Yustabe appears to be one of your
"enemies", and he and I disagree pretty strongly on what constitutes a
"textbook". That doesn't mean that I like him or don't like him, and
it *certainly* doesn't mean that I like or dislike you by extension.
It's not all about namecalling, cliques and who can sit with whom in
the cafeteria.

Scott Gardner

I don't ahve any problem with you.
I argue with a lot of people.
Almost all of the subjectivists I side with are
ultraliberal pacifists, who I disagree with strongly
on those issues.

Lionel

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

The Big Cheese wrote:

Liney,

I hope you had the pleasure of a California Chardonnay with your
Thanksgiving turkey, assuming you celebrated the holiday since your
country has copied so much of our culture.

Our dinner was particularly special with the holiday music playing
through our Bose LifeStyle 50 system!

Good my Grosse Rigotte ! The most important is that you continue to
listen music.
When there's music there's hope... :-)

George M. Middius

SockY said:

I argue with a lot of people.

Whole lotta shunning going on here. Sandbrain hates you with all his
silver-spooned heart.

Almost all of the subjectivists I side with are
ultraliberal pacifists, who I disagree with strongly
on those issues.

Speaking of which, where's a good place to buy some hardware in
Maryland? And I don't mean audio hardware. ;-)

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Marc Phillips said:

Remember how they used to dunk people to find out if they were
witches? What we need is a modern ordeal to determine if an apparent
human being is actually a soulless automaton that's powered by the
anger and outrage it excites in real humans.

Is Arny's clergyman really named Wick? If it is, I think I'll track him

down.

http://www.riverviewbaptist.net/about/staff.htm

I didn't see a position listed for chief recording engineer.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

SockY said:

I argue with a lot of people.

Whole lotta shunning going on here. Sandbrain hates you with all his
silver-spooned heart.

Almost all of the subjectivists I side with are
ultraliberal pacifists, who I disagree with strongly
on those issues.

Speaking of which, where's a good place to buy some hardware in
Maryland? And I don't mean audio hardware. ;-)

Is Strosnider's still around?

I don't involve myself much in that, I just run down to
Home Depot for what little basics I need.

I pay others to do my repairs.

Marc Phillips

Mr. Middius said:

Marc Phillips said:

Remember how they used to dunk people to find out if they were
witches? What we need is a modern ordeal to determine if an apparent
human being is actually a soulless automaton that's powered by the
anger and outrage it excites in real humans.

Is Arny's clergyman really named Wick? If it is, I think I'll track him

down.

http://www.riverviewbaptist.net/about/staff.htm

Thanks, George.

Arny...you're gonna have some 'splainin' to do.

Boon
George M. Middius

SockY said:

Almost all of the subjectivists I side with are
ultraliberal pacifists, who I disagree with strongly
on those issues.

Speaking of which, where's a good place to buy some hardware in
Maryland? And I don't mean audio hardware. ;-)

Is Strosnider's still around?

Focus on the context, please.

dave weil

wrote:

"Scott Gardner" wrote in message

Just wanted to say I'm not choosing sides in this train wreck
of a newsgroup.

You've been doing a fine job of skewering me every chance you get, Scott.
You also are doing a fine job of overlooking Marc's attacks on me. I'm
wondering what I ever did to harm you badly enough that you're continuing to
assist my enemies.

Well Scott, there ya go.

Amazing, innit?
Sockpuppet Yustabe

SockY said:

Almost all of the subjectivists I side with are
ultraliberal pacifists, who I disagree with strongly
on those issues.

Speaking of which, where's a good place to buy some hardware in
Maryland? And I don't mean audio hardware. ;-)

Is Strosnider's still around?

Focus on the context, please.

I will admit it.
I am lost.
To prevent any further embarrasment to myself, I won't offer another guess.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

I'm
wondering what I ever did to harm you badly enough that you're continuing to
assist my enemies.

Here's an idea, Arny. Leave RAO for good, and poof! Your enemies all
disappear.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

IOW, because Marc had to clean up a lot of messes in his wife's family when
his mother died, it somehow reflects on what I did when my son died, some 5
years ago.

And yet another fantasy from Arny "The Plane! The Plane!" Krueger. Tell me,
Arny, where did I say I had to clean up a lot of messes?

Hint: our family worked together to resolve a lot of issues so
they all didn't require my 24/7 personal attention.

When I took time off for my family, it was for emotional support. It wouldn't
have been respectful of me to be over in the corner, playing on the computer,
arguing with a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Evidently you didn't have
the same respect when your family needed you.

Boon
Sandman

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

... In the real world, that's when my mother-in-law died, and I had a

lot of things to take care of
for my wife's family. In fact, I took a week off of work to do so.

I didn't know. I'm very sorry to hear that, Marc. My best to Cindy and the
boys.

Why don't you point us at an obituary that proves your claim, Phillips.

Let's compare that to you, posting here on RAO on the day of your
son's funeral.

Why don't you point us to an obituary that proves your son's death,
Kroogassole.

Marc Phillips

Jim said:

... In the real world, that's when my mother-in-law died, and I had a

lot of things to take care of
for my wife's family. In fact, I took a week off of work to do so.

I didn't know. I'm very sorry to hear that, Marc. My best to Cindy and the
boys.

Thanks, Jim. I know you knew Connie, so I'm sure the family will appreciate
this, too.

Boon
George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said:

Hint: our family worked together to resolve a lot of issues so
they all didn't require my 24/7 personal attention.

When I took time off for my family, it was for emotional support. It wouldn't
have been respectful of me to be over in the corner, playing on the computer,
arguing with a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Evidently you didn't have
the same respect when your family needed you.

That's certainly a generous interpretation of Krooger's claim.
Knowing Turdy as we do, isn't it a lot more likely that the rest of
the family stepped up to do the necessary work in that time of
crisis? I doubt Mr. **** makes any meaningful contribution to his
family's well-being in quiet times; why would he suddenly turn
responsible and respectful during a crisis?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Hint: our family worked together to resolve a lot of issues so
they all didn't require my 24/7 personal attention.

When I took time off for my family, it was for emotional support. It

wouldn't
have been respectful of me to be over in the corner, playing on the

computer,
arguing with a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Evidently you didn't

have
the same respect when your family needed you.

Maybe they never needed him nor wanted him. Maybe they preferred that he
hunckered down in the basement with his pc and left them all alone.

JBorg

Scott Gardner wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:

There's a long history of disputes between Marc and I. Scott, do you often
go around and jump into disputes involving other people?

Hey, if you don't want people to throw the "bull**** flag" when you
ask for something like the proof of his mother-in-law's death, don't
post in a public forum.

Arnii has the reasoning power of an eight-year-old boy, has pockmarks in
his brain, and is simply vitiated to realize at some point in course to
realize when he begins to lie to himself. Arnii's profound and bombastic
mental absurdity had been continuously displayed at RAO for a long time.
His mental aberration is further compounded by his inability to accept and
to understand that his disease is real and palpable, requiring certain level
of awareness to percieve its significance, to which, he appear to be
deprive of strength at this time. But to those who had sees it, saw it,
and saw it easily.

Mr. Gardner, if we need to point out occurences to which Arnii manifested his
delusional thoughts and incursive pollutions at RAO, we're talkin 24/7.
S888Wheel

S888Wheel said:

See what happens if you disagree with him on any audio related topics. He
accused me of being a "widely reported pedophile." Since then he has accused

me
of being homeless, jobless and a drug addict.

I think he called you a wife-beater too.

BRBR

I don't remember that one but he did say that my wife and whatever children I
have (personal info I have not disclosed for obvious reasons) were prostitutes
and I was their pimp. I wonder what a jury will think is an appropriate
punishment for that given the fact that he said all those things after being
sued for libel. Keep in mind this will all go in front of a judge and jury that
haven't been desensitized to Arny yet.
Arny Krueger

Arny said:

I'm
wondering what I ever did to harm you badly enough that you're
continuing to assist my enemies.

Here's an idea, Arny. Leave RAO for good, and poof! Your enemies all
disappear.

Not they won't. They'll just pick on the next person on their hit list.

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

IOW, because Marc had to clean up a lot of messes in his wife's
family when his mother died, it somehow reflects on what I did when
my son died, some 5 years ago.

And yet another fantasy from Arny "The Plane! The Plane!" Krueger.
Tell me, Arny, where did I say I had to clean up a lot of messes?

Hint: our family worked together to resolve a lot of issues so
they all didn't require my 24/7 personal attention.

When I took time off for my family, it was for emotional support. It
wouldn't have been respectful of me to be over in the corner, playing
on the computer, arguing with a bunch of strangers on the Internet.
Evidently you didn't have the same respect when your family needed
you.

Unlike you Marc, I didn't have to hold my friends and relatives hands for
24/7 for a week in order to effectively and decently communicate deal with
their grief and mine. So far I've buried my son, my father, and my
father-in-law. Each situation was different because the circumstances of
each death was different. While you seem to think that there's only one way
to deal with grief, I'm have the experience and opinion that every situation
involving loss is unique and should be treated the way that is appropriate
for it.

Each person should be able to deal with grief in their own way. So, if
hand-holding for 24/7 is what you and your relatives have to do, then that's
fine. If that isn't what was appropriate in my most recent case, then it's
unconscionable for you to impose your beliefs and needs with respect to
grief on me. It's very clear Marc that you are trying to use this grief
issue to "cream" me. You want to twist it and turn it to put me down in any
way that your confused little mind can think of. You've been trying to have
your way with my son's death for about 4 years now, and of course that is a
very evil and reprehensible thing for you to do. But you are at your core an
evil and reprehensible person.

Marc, I understand that with your lack of a source of spiritual strength and
guidance, you and yours may have to obsess over a loss for a long time
before you find any peace. For you ,when someone dies, its a total disaster
for them and you. In the context of my beliefs, death is just a change of
form of existence, and my relationship with the person who has passed is not
terminated forever. This is a choice that is for you to make your way, and
for me to make my way. I can respect the fact that you have certain needs to
deal with, but its morally and ethically reprehensible for you to try to
impose your beliefs and behavior patterns on me. But you've got a lengthy
history of trying to twist and turn this issue to obtain a personal
advantage, and that is typical of your lack morals, ethics and respect for
other people's opinions and right to self-determination.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

S888Wheel said:

[...]

It looks like it will be before a judge. Arny hasn't responded to it yet,
right?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Arny said:

I'm
wondering what I ever did to harm you badly enough that you're
continuing to assist my enemies.

Here's an idea, Arny. Leave RAO for good, and poof! Your enemies all
disappear.

Not they won't. They'll just pick on the next person on their hit list.

Duh ---If you leave, they will cease being your enemies. You don't have to
carry then with you when you go.We are talking about your mental health,
here, not about the future of RAO.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

[...]

What a pile of sanctimonious crap!

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

S888Wheel said:

[...]

Time's been up for a number of weeks. Sockpuppet wheel is on his own in
court. I'm sure this will give a lot of people a big laugh at his expense.
Remember that everything said in court can be published without fear of
libel...

George M. Middius

S888Wheel said:

Keep in mind this will all go in front of a judge and jury that
haven't been desensitized to Arny yet.

Nice way of putting it. It's easy to lose track of how many people
have been appalled the first time they see Turdy in action. Like
today, when he tore into Gardner for no reason.

Arny Krueger

Arny said:

I'm
wondering what I ever did to harm you badly enough that you're
continuing to assist my enemies.

Here's an idea, Arny. Leave RAO for good, and poof! Your enemies
all disappear.

Not they won't. They'll just pick on the next person on their hit
list.

Duh ---If you leave, they will cease being your enemies.

But, they (and you) will still be enemies of humanity and common decency.

You don't have to carry then with you when you go.

In English?

We are talking about your mental health, here, not about the future of

RAO.

Since you have claimed that I'm already insane there is no mental health to
protect according to you. Thanks for contradicting yourself again,
sockpuppet Yustabe.

George M. Middius

SockY said:

Here's an idea, Arny. Leave RAO for good, and poof! Your enemies all
disappear.

Not they won't. They'll just pick on the next person on their hit list.

Duh ---If you leave, they will cease being your enemies. You don't have to
carry then with you when you go.We are talking about your mental health,
here, not about the future of RAO.

Krooger has a lot more invested in RAO than the rest of us.

Arny Krueger

SockY said:

Here's an idea, Arny. Leave RAO for good, and poof! Your enemies
all disappear.

Not they won't. They'll just pick on the next person on their hit
list.

Duh ---If you leave, they will cease being your enemies. You don't
have to carry then with you when you go.We are talking about your
mental health, here, not about the future of RAO.

Krooger has a lot more invested in RAO than the rest of us.

Really?

Middius, you have so much invested in getting me off RAO that the posts
you've made begging for it are nearly uncountable. There's only one
newsgroup where you feel safe posting, and its RAO.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

[...]

A complete, utter fantasy of yours expressed in every sentence. I find it
amazing that you would rather believe in your own fantasies, which you know are
lies, than to believe what other people tell you, which may or may not be a
lie.

Scott Wheeler, you have my permission to use this as evidence as to Arny's
mental state.

Boon
Sockpuppet Yustabe

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

S888Wheel said:

[...]

I am sure he will say all kinds of nice things about you.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

We are talking about your mental health, here, not about the future of

RAO.

Since you have claimed that I'm already insane there is no mental health

protect according to you. Thanks for contradicting yourself again,
sockpuppet Yustabe.

If you believe that insanity is incurable.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

SockY said:

Here's an idea, Arny. Leave RAO for good, and poof! Your enemies

all
disappear.

Not they won't. They'll just pick on the next person on their hit

list.

Duh ---If you leave, they will cease being your enemies. You don't have

carry then with you when you go.We are talking about your mental health,
here, not about the future of RAO.

Krooger has a lot more invested in RAO than the rest of us.

sometimes one just has to cut one's losses after making a bad investment.

S888Wheel

Scott Wheeler, you have my permission to use this as evidence as to Arny's
mental state. BRBR

I agree with Arny on one point. People should be left to grieve in whatever way
suits them. If Arny saw fit to post on RAO on the day of his son's funeral that
is his choice. What was disgusting was his demand for an obituary for your
mother in law. The problem with Arny isn't that he chose to post on RAO on the
day of his son's funeral. The problem is he crosses the line when he attacks
others on RAO. He crossed the line when he called me a pedophile he crossed the
line when he asked you for an obituary. He has crossed the line so many times
with so many people over so little thatmost agree that it is simply sociopathic
behavior. We all have our ways of dealing with it. I sued him. Some people
totally disagree with that choice and I understand that. I disagree with some
of the choices others have made when dealing with his ****. I *understand*
those choices but I would not make them for myself. The bottom line is there is
no nice way to deal with sociopathic behavior. I doubt very much that anyone
would say anything bad about Arny's loss if he wasn't so ****ing provocative
and didn't cross the line of acceptable behavior on a daily basis.
S888Wheel

It looks like it will be before a judge. Arny hasn't responded to it yet,
right?
BRBR

Not that I know of. He has been served the notice of damages. He should get it
next week. I will be filing for the default next week as well.
Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Scott Wheeler, you have my permission to use this as evidence as to
Arny's mental state. BRBR

I agree with Arny on one point. People should be left to grieve in
whatever way suits them. If Arny saw fit to post on RAO on the day of
his son's funeral that is his choice. What was disgusting was his
demand for an obituary for your mother in law.

Scott, the same kind of evidence was demanded of me by Middius and his
friends when my son died. Unlike Phillips, I could and did produce the
evidence.

When that mode of attack failed, then Middius and his friends started to
work their pedophile fantasies into my son's death. Do you want to see the
evidence of where that went?

Marc Phillips

S888Wheel said:

[...]

Actually, you may be in the minority here, Scott, although I respect your
opinion. The last time I mentioned that Arny was on RAO the day of his son's
funeral, I received several incredulous e-mails from people who were shocked at
this. It's not really normal, acceptable behavior to most people. In fact,
when another person originally told me, I couldn't believe it, either.

Now, if Arny had gone on RAO and said "Hey, guys, I just wanted to be here to
be with friends," then that could be understandable. But when you listen to
Arny's explanation of why he was on RAO that day, it's chilling and heartless
and disrespectful to the memory of Nate. I'm not saying Arny didn't love his
son, because if you look at the webpage tribute Arny did for Nate, it's clear
that he did. What I am saying is that Arny is totally addicted to the
Internet, and not even the death of his son can stop him from posting on a
daily basis.

Arny is a sick person. Once before I tried to get everyone to ignore Arny, to
stop reinforcing his addictive behavior, but it didn't work. I've also
killfiled Arny once or twice, but when everyone else keeps responding to him,
it doesn't really work, either. I think if we can get Arny to at least leave
RAO, where he has contributed over 60,000 posts in the last few years, then it
would probably be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Think about it, Scott. His son's death couldn't keep him away from RAO. Being
exposed as a pedophile couldn't keep him away. Being humiliated and outsmarted
every day doesn't keep him away. And all for audio?

It's not normal.

Boon
S888Wheel

I said

[...]

Marc said

Actually, you may be in the minority here, Scott, although I respect your
opinion. The last time I mentioned that Arny was on RAO the day of his son's
funeral, I received several incredulous e-mails from people who were shocked at
this. It's not really normal, acceptable behavior to most people. In fact,
when another person originally told me, I couldn't believe it, either.

When it comes to grieving that may not be "normal" behavior. IMO I am in
position to decide what is and is not "acceptable" behavior for someone else's
grieving. I think we all deserve whatever space we need to deal with such loss.

Marc said

Now, if Arny had gone on RAO and said "Hey, guys, I just wanted to be here to
be with friends," then that could be understandable. But when you listen to
Arny's explanation of why he was on RAO that day, it's chilling and heartless
and disrespectful to the memory of Nate.

That may be. I have never looked at what he actually posted that day. I only
know from discussions since I have been on RAO that he made posts that day.

Marc said

I'm not saying Arny didn't love his
son, because if you look at the webpage tribute Arny did for Nate, it's clear
that he did. What I am saying is that Arny is totally addicted to the
Internet, and not even the death of his son can stop him from posting on a
daily basis.

I agree with you that he appears to be quite addicted to Usenet.

Marc said

Arny is a sick person. Once before I tried to get everyone to ignore Arny, to
stop reinforcing his addictive behavior, but it didn't work. I've also
killfiled Arny once or twice, but when everyone else keeps responding to him,
it doesn't really work, either. I think if we can get Arny to at least leave
RAO, where he has contributed over 60,000 posts in the last few years, then it
would probably be the best thing that ever happened to him.

You will get no argument from me on any of this.

Marc said

Think about it, Scott. His son's death couldn't keep him away from RAO. Being
exposed as a pedophile couldn't keep him away. Being humiliated and outsmarted
every day doesn't keep him away. And all for audio?

It's not normal.

Boon

I think we are in total agreement on most of your points. I just don't feel
comfortable passing judgment on anybody else's grieving process. Even if I
think they are a sociopath.

Marc Phillips

S888Wheel said:

I think we are in total agreement on most of your points. I just don't feel
comfortable passing judgment on anybody else's grieving process. Even if I
think they are a sociopath.

Fair enough.

Boon
Michael Mckelvy

"Sandman" wrote in message
... to the few sane people left (and lurking) on RAO.

As for the rest of you turkeys (you know who you are; and so do we) you

can
go stuff yourselves.

:0)~

It must suck to be Hilary Clinton and have need people rounded up to have
dinner with her in Afghanistan.

LOL

Arny Krueger

"G.S. Nail" wrote in message

thus you sit with your ass plonked in front of the
computer acting like a complete *******. Yes.. that makes sense.. duh?

As you typed this Dormer, you were standing or sitting in front of a
computer acting like a complete *******.

What sense did that make to you?