Trevor Wilson wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Trevor Wilson wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Trevor Wilson wrote:

snipped

**Huh? What the Hell is up with you? Did I **** your
daughter/wife/sister/mother last time I was in the States?

Trevor, you Dog!!! Leaving broken hearts and lasting memories across
the world, eh? :-D

**I do my best.

When in the rural areas of the US, beware farmers with comely daughters
and shotguns on the front porch. ;-)

**I guess San Francisco and Las Vegas don't quite qualify. Whew!

But do avoid the entire state of Utah. Mormons are worse than farmers,
especially to non-believers.

How often do you visit the US, Trevor? Business or pleasure (not *that*
kind of pleasure ;- ) ?

Trevor Wilson

wrote in message
oups.com...

Trevor Wilson wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Trevor Wilson wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Trevor Wilson wrote:

snipped

**Huh? What the Hell is up with you? Did I **** your
daughter/wife/sister/mother last time I was in the States?

Trevor, you Dog!!! Leaving broken hearts and lasting memories across
the world, eh? :-D

**I do my best.

When in the rural areas of the US, beware farmers with comely daughters
and shotguns on the front porch. ;-)

**I guess San Francisco and Las Vegas don't quite qualify. Whew!

But do avoid the entire state of Utah. Mormons are worse than farmers,
especially to non-believers.

**Heheh. There was this guy on Aussie TV who did an informal investigation
on many of the world's regligions. He was born a Jew and still fronted up to
the Catholic Church wanting to switch. He even visited the KKK. And of
course, he went to Jerusalem to vist the Wailing Wall. He did a streak there
(I have no idea why). Anyhoo, one of the show's finest moments was when he
and a friend, clad in a black trousers, shoes and a white, short sleeve
shirt, paid a vist to some Mormons, in Salt Lake City. He was yelled at by
the Mormons. They were very upset at being approached by someone who had
different ideas than them.

How often do you visit the US, Trevor? Business or pleasure (not *that*
kind of pleasure ;- ) ?

**I've only been twice, back in the mid 90s. Both visits were mostly
business, with a little pleasure thrown in. My frequent flyer points are
mounting and I have free accommodation South of LA, so maybe I'll be back
soon. Please only, this time. No, not that kind of pleasure. My partner
would kill me.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Trevor Wilson

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
news
Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Then what's your problem?

Pompous windbags are fun to needle?

**Are they?

Aren't they?

**Dunno. I haven't seen one to needle. Have you?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

George M. Middius

Trevor Wilson said:

**Then what's your problem?

Pompous windbags are fun to needle?

**Are they?

Stynchblob is in auto-attack mode. Throw him a nosegay and watch him
tear it to pieces.

GeoSynch

Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Then what's your problem?

Pompous windbags are fun to needle?

**Are they?

Aren't they?

**Dunno. I haven't seen one to needle. Have you?

If irony could only puncture ...
you'd be a non-stop flatulence machine!

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Pudge the Gimp paints a bullseye on his ample posterior:

Stynchblob is in auto-attack mode. Throw him a nosegay and watch him
tear it to pieces.

Think Bwian would be interested in this site, 'lil Georgie?
Not only does it list your phone number, but your address as well.

http://www.zabasearch.com/

If one were to enter the name "George Middius", it returns:

"George M Middius"
"11321 Palisades Ct Kensington MD"
"(301) 949-6566"

You can click on the address link and get a satellite photo
or even driving directions. How fun!

GeoSynch

Trevor Wilson

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
nk.net...
Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Then what's your problem?

Pompous windbags are fun to needle?

**Are they?

Aren't they?

**Dunno. I haven't seen one to needle. Have you?

If irony could only puncture ...
you'd be a non-stop flatulence machine!

**So, you haven't seen one either. I thought so.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Clyde Slick

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
nk.net...
Pudge the Gimp paints a bullseye on his ample posterior:

Stynchblob is in auto-attack mode. Throw him a nosegay and watch him
tear it to pieces.

Think Bwian would be interested in this site, 'lil Georgie?
Not only does it list your phone number, but your address as well.

http://www.zabasearch.com/

If one were to enter the name "George Middius", it returns:

"George M Middius"
"11321 Palisades Ct Kensington MD"
"(301) 949-6566"

You can click on the address link and get a satellite photo
or even driving directions. How fun!

Its an end unit brick town house, a rental property asessed at $326,450
Seems like a nice place for a so-called 'sockpupet' to live in.

Robert Morein

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
nk.net...
Pudge the Gimp paints a bullseye on his ample posterior:

Stynchblob is in auto-attack mode. Throw him a nosegay and watch him
tear it to pieces.

Think Bwian would be interested in this site, 'lil Georgie?
Not only does it list your phone number, but your address as well.

http://www.zabasearch.com/

If one were to enter the name "George Middius", it returns:

"George M Middius"
"11321 Palisades Ct Kensington MD"
"(301) 949-6566"

You can click on the address link and get a satellite photo
or even driving directions. How fun!

George, you didn't!
You declared Desert Storm on McCarty before you threw up earthworks,
minefields, and turned on your invisibility shield?
This is going to be very interesting. Will McCarty attack?
We are still enrolling people in our "victims" study.
Participants will receive free "feel my pain" bull sessions.

Lionel

GeoGag a écrit :

Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Then what's your problem?

Pompous windbags are fun to needle?

Are you an adept of self-mutilation ? ;-)

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :

Its an end unit brick town house, a rental property asessed at $326,450

Are you trying to evaluate the dowry ? :-D
Lionel

GeoSynch a écrit :

You can click on the address link and get a satellite photo
or even driving directions. How fun!

I've clicked on the address link and this is what I got :
http://www.johneasley.com/gallery/al..._Anus_Open.jpg
Lionel

Lionel a écrit :
GeoGag a écrit :

Trevor Wilson wrote:

**Then what's your problem?

Pompous windbags are fun to needle?

Are you an adept of self-mutilation ? ;-)

Geogag last known picture :
http://home.tiscali.be/cartoo/Animal2/lama-piercing.jpg
:-D
Lionel

GeoSynch a écrit :
'lil Georgie is all atwitter:

Stynchblob makes Thing look charming and cultured, and that's quite an
accomplishment.

Is this your eBay userid Pudgy-wudgy?
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ck&userid=glan

LOL, a competitor for Arnold Krueger..
This explains that !

:-D
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

Its an end unit brick town house, a rental property asessed at $326,450

Are you trying to evaluate the dowry ? :-D

Idiot, I said its a rental property.

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
GeoSynch a écrit :

You can click on the address link and get a satellite photo
or even driving directions. How fun!

I've clicked on the address link and this is what I got :
http://www.johneasley.com/gallery/al..._Anus_Open.jpg

Must be a bad GPS coordinate. That is the entrance to the sewers of Lyon.

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a écrit :

Its an end unit brick town house, a rental property asessed at $326,450

Are you trying to evaluate the dowry ? :-D

Idiot, I said its a rental property.

You are really too stupid.

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a écrit :

Its an end unit brick town house, a rental property asessed at $326,450

Are you trying to evaluate the dowry ? :-D

Idiot, I said its a rental property.

You are really too stupid.

You still don't understand

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

Clyde Slick a écrit :

Its an end unit brick town house, a rental property asessed at $326,450

Are you trying to evaluate the dowry ? :-D

Idiot, I said its a rental property.

You are really too stupid.

You still don't understand

No *you* still don't understand, idiot.

George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

You are really too stupid.

You still don't understand

Shall we have an RAO BBQ party at my house? Say a week from Friday.
Everybody welcome, and BYOB.

Lionel wrote:
Clyde Slick a =E9crit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a =E9crit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

Clyde Slick a =E9crit :

Its an end unit brick town house, a rental property asessed at $326,=

450

Are you trying to evaluate the dowry ? :-D

Idiot, I said its a rental property.

You are really too stupid.

You still don't understand

No *you* still don't understand, idiot.

It's that one-digit IQ, Lionel. Have mercy. ;-)

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

Clyde Slick said:

You are really too stupid.

You still don't understand

Shall we have an RAO BBQ party at my house? Say a week from Friday.
Everybody welcome, and BYOB.

Will you authorize Sackman to push your wheelchair ? ;-)

George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

You are really too stupid.

You still don't understand

Shall we have an RAO BBQ party at my house?

Probably more like a "weinie" roast. ;-)

Say a week from Friday.
Everybody welcome, and BYOB.

"BYOB", in this case, means Bring Your Own Boy.

George Middius

Slut gets down to business.

Shall we have an RAO BBQ party at my house? Say a week from Friday.
Everybody welcome, and BYOB.

Will you authorize me to be your fireman ? ;-)

Email me a picture of your tongue first, and a recent blood test.

George Middius

Little **** is getting turned on. My bad.

Say a week from Friday.
Everybody welcome, and BYOB.

"BYOB", in this case, means Bring Your Own Boy.

I guess I have to amend the invitation: Everybody except the NAMBLA crowd from
Arkansas.

Lionel

George Middius a écrit :
Slut gets down to business.

Shall we have an RAO BBQ party at my house? Say a week from Friday.
Everybody welcome, and BYOB.

Will you authorize me to be your fireman ? ;-)

Email me a picture of your tongue first,

The only thing I can give you is a picture of Sackman's one

http://www.cedrixcrespel.com/images/...es-langue-.jpg

But you already know it since the time that he is licking
your ass.

and a recent blood test.

According to recent exams, no problem. Thank you for your
kind attention.

Robert Morein wrote:
I loved that mag.
Anybody else?

I also enjoyed it. Was sorry to see it go.

By the way, at least in its later years, it had a back page with maybe
six or so short (a few paragraphs) product reviews of interesting
products. One of my favorite parts of the magazine. I bought several
products reviewed there.

While I didn't always LOL at the I. Lirpa material, it was fun and it
was nice to have that to look forward to every April.

George Middius

Slut opens wide.

Will you authorize me to be your fireman ? ;-)

According to recent exams, no problem.

Ze frenchs, zey make luv wiz zair faces. Hein! Hein!

Lionel

George Middius a écrit :
Slut opens wide.

Will you authorize me to be your fireman ? ;-)

According to recent exams, no problem.

Ze frenchs, zey make luv wiz zair faces. Hein! Hein!

LOL, coming from a disabled person I interpret that as a
distressing reaction of jealousy. ;-)

But you forget to answer the question. Will you authorize
Sackman to push your wheelchair ?

:-D
George Middius

Sluttie is getting wet.

Will you authorize me to be your fireman ? ;-)

No thank you. Have a fag instead.

Lionel

George "Gapping Ass" Middius :

Sluttie is getting wet.

Will you authorize me to be your fireman ? ;-)

No thank you. I prefer that :
http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/220/056_l1.JPG

No problem, George it's up to you. ;-)

But you haven't the question. Will you authorize Sackman to
push your wheelchair ?

Lionel

George Middius a écrit :
Sluttie is getting wet.

Will you authorize me to be your fireman ? ;-)

No thank you. I prefer that :
http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/220/056_l1.JPG

No problem, George it's up to you. ;-)

But you haven't answered the question. Will you authorize
Sackman to push your wheelchair ?

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
. ..

Clyde Slick a écrit :

Its an end unit brick town house, a rental property asessed at
$326,450

Are you trying to evaluate the dowry ? :-D

Idiot, I said its a rental property.

You are really too stupid.

You still don't understand

No *you* still don't understand, idiot.

The owner isn't Middius, IDIOT.

Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

Clyde Slick a écrit :

Its an end unit brick town house, a rental property asessed at
$326,450

Are you trying to evaluate the dowry ? :-D

Idiot, I said its a rental property.

You are really too stupid.

You still don't understand

No *you* still don't understand, idiot.

The owner isn't Middius, IDIOT.

But he pays a rent cretin.
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
. ..

Clyde Slick a écrit :

Its an end unit brick town house, a rental property asessed at
$326,450

Are you trying to evaluate the dowry ? :-D

Idiot, I said its a rental property.

You are really too stupid.

You still don't understand

No *you* still don't understand, idiot.

The owner isn't Middius, IDIOT.

But he pays a rent cretin.

one wouldn't expect a dowery from an unpropertied renter, moron.

Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a écrit :

Its an end unit brick town house, a rental property asessed at
$326,450

Are you trying to evaluate the dowry ? :-D

Idiot, I said its a rental property.

You are really too stupid.

You still don't understand

No *you* still don't understand, idiot.

The owner isn't Middius, IDIOT.

But he pays a rent cretin.

one wouldn't expect a dowery from an unpropertied renter, moron.

This is why I have written : "are you trying to evaluate the dowry ?"
Dumbass. :-D