whosbest54

Default Loss of AOL Usenet Client Interface

This is the message you get when you go to Keyword: Newsgroups

"Please Note: The AOL Newsgroup service will be discontinued in early
2005.

For members using AOL over a dial-up connection, you will no longer be
able to access Newsgroups. If you have a separate high-speed
connection, you can contact your broadband provider to see if they
offer Newsgroups. Newsgroup services can often be accessed through a
third party reader, such as Mozilla Thunderbird
(http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/).

Alternatively, you can access Newsgroups via Google at
http://groups.google.com/.

We apologize for this inconvenience."

-----

AOL usenet users should all send complaint feedback messages to AOL about
this. If enough complain, they may reconsider - but I'm not holding my
breath. Go to keyword Tell Us and send your feedback that way.

It does suck, but I've always thought their internal client access
interface sucked anyway. Instead of putting resources into updating it
or allowing users to use regular, external NNTP software with their
usenet servers, they're dropping it.

Their message is incorrect/misleading - you will be able to access
newsgroups over their dialup connection, but not through their usenet
servers or their internal client interface. You won't have to
necessarily pay to have good access to text groups. See my access page
concerning access to other servers.

http://members.aol.com/whosbest54/access.htm

whosbest54

http://members.aol.com/whosbest54/

http://members.aol.com/whosbest54/rmb.html

whosbest54

One outlet in the tech news media has picked up on this one and interviewed some AOL
staffers for their reasons/excuses. I guess the staffers think we're all suppose to go to
blog or private web forum sites to discuss the Fabs. Right.

http://news.com.com/AOL+shutting+dow...l?tag=nefd.top

The NY Times tech web site also has a version of this same article. Perhaps other tech
news outlets will pick it up over the next couple days.

whosbest54

http://members.aol.com/whosbest54/

http://members.aol.com/whosbest54/rmb.html

Arny Krueger

"whosbest54" wrote in message

One outlet in the tech news media has picked up on this one and
interviewed some AOL staffers for their reasons/excuses. I guess the
staffers think we're all suppose to go to blog or private web forum
sites to discuss the Fabs. Right.

http://news.com.com/AOL+shutting+dow...l?tag=nefd.top

The NY Times tech web site also has a version of this same article.
Perhaps other tech news outlets will pick it up over the next couple
days.

Key phrase:

"We are seeing that traffic on newsgroups is pretty minimal at this point,"
she said. "With features like message boards, chat rooms and AOL Blogs, the
majority of our members are turning to these to engage in topics of interest
to them."

I've been examing various medium-related message boards and find that they
provide a viable alternative. Many of them are moderated retroactively and
posters are policed to some degree. Thus the dysfunctional and
self-destructive technical and ethical corrumption that characterizes RAO
has largely been avoided.

whosbest54

In article , says...

http://news.com.com/AOL+shutting+dow...036.html?tag=n

Key phrase:

"We are seeing that traffic on newsgroups is pretty minimal at this point,"
she said. "With features like message boards, chat rooms and AOL Blogs, the
majority of our members are turning to these to engage in topics of interest
to them."

I've been examing various medium-related message boards and find that they
provide a viable alternative. Many of them are moderated retroactively and
posters are policed to some degree. Thus the dysfunctional and
self-destructive technical and ethical corrumption that characterizes RAO
has largely been avoided.

Some of us prefer the unmoderated, open nature of usenet to the alternatives.

I note you have been and continue to be a major contributor to RAO.

whosbest54

http://members.aol.com/whosbest54/

http://members.aol.com/whosbest54/rmb.html

Arny Krueger

"whosbest54" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

Key phrase:

"We are seeing that traffic on newsgroups is pretty minimal at this
point," she said. "With features like message boards, chat rooms and
AOL Blogs, the majority of our members are turning to these to
engage in topics of interest to them."

I've been examing various medium-related message boards and find
that they provide a viable alternative. Many of them are moderated
retroactively and posters are policed to some degree. Thus the
dysfunctional and self-destructive technical and ethical corrumption
that characterizes RAO has largely been avoided.

Some of us prefer the unmoderated, open nature of usenet to the
alternatives.

I note you have been and continue to be a major contributor to RAO.

It's mostly a waste of my time. My best posts are mostly elsewhere. This
board is pretty much an intellectual desert, almsot totally useless. The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and Richman are
major reasons why I post here.

Arny Krueger wrote:

snipped

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and

Richman are
major reasons why I post here.

Me, too! :-)

Key phrase:

"We are seeing that traffic on newsgroups is pretty minimal at

this
point," she said. "With features like message boards, chat rooms

and
AOL Blogs, the majority of our members are turning to these to
engage in topics of interest to them."

I've been examing various medium-related message boards and find
that they provide a viable alternative. Many of them are moderated
retroactively and posters are policed to some degree. Thus the
dysfunctional and self-destructive technical and ethical

corrumption
that characterizes RAO has largely been avoided.

Some of us prefer the unmoderated, open nature of usenet to the
alternatives.

I note you have been and continue to be a major contributor to RAO.

It's mostly a waste of my time.

A monumental waste of time don't you think? 100,000 posts on Usenet and
counting. You gotta figure that for every post ou have likely read at
least one other post and while I'm sure many of your posts were done
quickly certianly some took much of you time with your google searches
and all that goes with it. I'm guestimating that you have wasted
anywhere from 5 to 10 thousand hours on Usenet. That is the same as
three and a half to seven full years of full time work! Dude, your
family needs to consider an intervention. You have an addiction.

My best posts are mostly elsewhere.

That doesn't really mean much given how low you set the bar here. But
when all is said and done, even a good Usenet post is still just a
Usenet post.

This
board is pretty much an intellectual desert, almsot totally useless.

Arny, you are the proverbial sand of that desert.

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and

Richman are
major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others but you
haven't ****ed me off in quite a while. You amuse me, that's it. I'm
not trying to take anything away from you there Arny, I'm just filling
you in on the facts. But lets get back to your problem. The fact that
you have made it a full time job trying to **** some people off is just
pathetic. What kind of an occupation is that Arny? Full time pest?
Rather useless don't you think? You ever wonder what might have been
had you spent all that time doing something productive? This looks like
a cry for help. You acknowledge that you are wasting your time trying
to be a pest. That is a start. Now if you step back and look at just
*how much time* you have wasted maybe it will be a wake up call and you
won't need any intervention. I know people say this all the time as a
cheap insult but I really mean it here. GET A LIFE!!! Didn't you have
one once? Reclaim it before you are dead.

Scott Wheeler

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and

Richman are
major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others..

Scott, That's sad. They've said quite explicitly that my posting causes them
great grief, but you can't remember it.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and

Richman are
major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others but you
haven't ****ed me off in quite a while. You amuse me, that's it.

Yup Scott, I don't **** you off, that's why you filed a libel suit against
me in California Superior Court. I guess I should post your filing as proof
of what a liar and delusional character you really are. I tried to convince
you of your stupidity before you wasted those legal fees, but you wouldn't
listen to me.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and

Richman are
major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others..

Scott, That's sad. They've said quite explicitly that my posting

causes them
great grief, but you can't remember it.

Why is that sad? Shouldn't you be more worried about your own
preoccupation with the infliction of grief upon other people? Do you
not see that you are confessing to be a sociopath? Why worry about my
memory of posts that I may or may not have even read? Seems to me that
memorization of Usenet posts is a profound waste of time and effort.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and
Richman are major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others..

Scott, That's sad. They've said quite explicitly that my posting
causes them great grief, but you can't remember it.

Why is that sad? Shouldn't you be more worried about your own
preoccupation with the infliction of grief upon other people?

Their grief comes from their attacks on me and their inability to handle
established facts about audio. Not my fault.

Do you not see that you are confessing to be a sociopath?

Not at all. I don't take joy in how they handle the logical consequences of
their behavior. If not me, then someone else. The ongoing events in RAHE
show that when I don't rebut people's misapprehensions about audio, someone
else steps in to do it.

Why worry about my memory of posts that I may or may not have even read?

Well Scott, the point is that your memory is convenient. You seem to have
even forgotten your libel suit against me, filed about a year ago in
California Superior Court.

Seems to me that memorization of Usenet posts is a profound waste of time
and effort.

Good point. I often forget exactly what I've written, but it seems like your
buddy Middius has them committed to memory.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and

Richman are
major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others but you
haven't ****ed me off in quite a while. You amuse me, that's it.

Yup Scott, I don't **** you off, that's why you filed a libel suit

against
me in California Superior Court.

Arny, what didn't you understand about "you haven't ****ed me off in
quite a while?"

I guess I should post your filing as proof
of what a liar and delusional character you really are.

Please go ahead if you wish. Just make sure the date is easy to read.

I tried to convince
you of your stupidity before you wasted those legal fees, but you

wouldn't
listen to me.

Arny, don't you see how low you have sunk? You take pride in provoking
libel lawsuits against you. How on earth is making false accuations of
pedophilia and then getting sued for it in any way a good thing? Arny,
here is a suggestion. Let some of your friends and family see a
substantial portion of your usenet activities but really let them see
it. don't pick and choose for them. Then let them in on the magnitude
of your activities on Usenet and see what they think. I'm not trying to
make fun of you here Arny. When I look at your posts just for today and
think that this is what you have been doing for the past seven or more
years to the tune of over a hundred thousand posts I find it
disturbing. I suspect your friends and family would share my
sentiments. If you don't believe me ask them.

Scott Wheeler

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I've been examing various medium-related message boards and find that they
provide a viable alternative. Many of them are moderated retroactively and
posters are policed to some degree. Thus the dysfunctional and
self-destructive technical and ethical corrumption that characterizes RAO
has largely been avoided.

You are famous for being banned, note.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

It's mostly a waste of my time. My best posts are mostly elsewhere. This
board is pretty much an intellectual desert, almsot totally useless. The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and Richman are
major reasons why I post here.

I'm genuinely hurt by your snub.

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

Arny likes the Christian life.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and
Richman are major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others..

Scott, That's sad. They've said quite explicitly that my posting
causes them great grief, but you can't remember it.

Why is that sad? Shouldn't you be more worried about your own
preoccupation with the infliction of grief upon other people?

Their grief comes from their attacks on me and their inability to

handle
established facts about audio. Not my fault.

The only grief you ever caused me was from your false accusations of
pedophilia. That was your fault. That had nothing to do with audio. It
was your attack not mine. Did you already forget saying this? "The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and Richman
are major reasons why I post here." It does seem your "major"
motivation for posting here is sociopathic by your own admission.
Doesn't that strike you as a bad thing? Doesn't the magnitude of your
commitment to sociopathy disturb even you? Dude, 100,000 or more
posts!!! That's a lot of vile.

Do you not see that you are confessing to be a sociopath?

Not at all. I don't take joy in how they handle the logical

consequences of
their behavior. If not me, then someone else. The ongoing events in

RAHE
show that when I don't rebut people's misapprehensions about audio,

someone
else steps in to do it.

Dude. calling me a pedophile is not about audio. Let me remind you
again of what you said. "The fact that it ****es off Phillips,
Middius,Wheeler, Dormer and Richman are major reasons why I post here."
All those years and all those posts just to be a pest? "If not me then
someone else?" It's something somebody *has* to do? No.

Why worry about my memory of posts that I may or may not have even

read?

Well Scott, the point is that your memory is convenient.

That doesn't even make sense Arny. If I did rememebr those folks
claiming that you have caused them grief it hardly makes you any less
sociopathic.

You seem to have
even forgotten your libel suit against me, filed about a year ago in
California Superior Court.

No Arny, you just didn't get what I said.

Seems to me that memorization of Usenet posts is a profound waste

of time
and effort.

Good point. I often forget exactly what I've written, but it seems

like your
buddy Middius has them committed to memory.

So it's bad if I don't remember posts and its bad if Middius does?
Scott Wheeler

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

His family knows. They prefer him to sit at his
computer and persistently pester us, rather than he pester them.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and
Richman are major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others..

Scott, That's sad. They've said quite explicitly that my posting
causes them great grief, but you can't remember it.

Why is that sad? Shouldn't you be more worried about your own
preoccupation with the infliction of grief upon other people?

Their grief comes from their attacks on me and their inability to
handle established facts about audio. Not my fault.

The only grief you ever caused me was from your false accusations of
pedophilia.

Your immaturity and hypersensitivity isn't my fault, Scott. You've seen me
called a pedophile here many times and held your peace, thereby indicating
that such false claims did not cause you any concern.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

The full truth about Krooger is too grotesque for a sane human being
to comprehend. Short of real psychotherapy, anyway.

The full truth is that Middius is so fearful of a libel suit by me, that he
is afraid to properly spell my name.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and
Richman are major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others but you
haven't ****ed me off in quite a while. You amuse me, that's it.

Yup Scott, I don't **** you off, that's why you filed a libel suit
against me in California Superior Court.

Arny, what didn't you understand about "you haven't ****ed me off in
quite a while?"

I understand that you have a convenient memory Scott. Just like you have
convenient ears that can't hear the egregious noise and distortion from your
vinyl playback system.

Salvador Astucia

Key phrase:

"We are seeing that traffic on newsgroups is pretty minimal at this

point,"
she said. "With features like message boards, chat rooms and AOL

Blogs, the
majority of our members are turning to these to engage in topics of

interest
to them."

I've been examing various medium-related message boards and find that

they
provide a viable alternative. Many of them are moderated

retroactively and
posters are policed to some degree. Thus the dysfunctional and
self-destructive technical and ethical corrumption that characterizes

RAO
has largely been avoided.

Apparently AOL figured out that the majority of people
who post on Usenet newsgroups these days are FBI Thought
Police (aka, spooks), and many of them intentionally
spread viruses and pornographic spam email to AOL's
paying customers as a means thwarting public dialogue
on controversial topics. (Are you reading this, Nick?)

Over the years Usenet has deteriorated to spooks
talking to other spooks, and it just isn't worth
AOL's trouble anymore. So they pulled the plug
and not a moment too soon.
Salvador Astucia

====
http://www.jfkmontreal.com

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and
Richman are major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others..

Scott, That's sad. They've said quite explicitly that my posting
causes them great grief, but you can't remember it.

Why is that sad? Shouldn't you be more worried about your own
preoccupation with the infliction of grief upon other people?

Their grief comes from their attacks on me and their inability to
handle established facts about audio. Not my fault.

The only grief you ever caused me was from your false accusations

of
pedophilia.

Your immaturity and hypersensitivity isn't my fault, Scott.

Arny, it is a sick and sociopathic thing to call someone a pedophile
without any provocation. If you think I am being sensitive try doing to
people in real life and see what kind of reaction you get, be sure to
do it in public and refuse to retract it or apologize. I think you will
find my reaction was actually pretty normal.

You've seen me
called a pedophile here many times and held your peace, thereby

indicating
that such false claims did not cause you any concern.

Now who has the selective memory? I have objected to people calling you
a pedophile numerous times, even after you did it to me without any
provocation. Your case is completely different though. You freely
called those same people pedophiles that were calling you a pedophile.
It looked like tit for tat to me. Not really my fight. And I still
objected to people calling you a pedophile. But are you really trying
to excuse yourself for your disgusting unprovoked attack? I thought for
a moment when you admitted you were here for the purpose of causing
others grief that you were experiencing a moment of self-revelation and
that there might be a chance for you to climb out of your proverbial
pit. My bad.

Scott Wheeler

Michael McKelvy

wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and
Richman are
major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others..

Scott, That's sad. They've said quite explicitly that my posting

causes them
great grief, but you can't remember it.

Why is that sad? Shouldn't you be more worried about your own
preoccupation with the infliction of grief upon other people?

Shouldn't the people alleging grief grow some balls and/or grow up and stop
trying to harrass people off the NG?

Their sole complaint has always been that normal folks don't care about the
facts of ABX other audio truths.

Do you
not see that you are confessing to be a sociopath?

No, he's confessing to not allowing some very hateful peopl to run him off.

Why worry about my
memory of posts that I may or may not have even read? Seems to me that
memorization of Usenet posts is a profound waste of time and effort.

So is most of what unusual suspect do.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news
wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and
Richman are major reasons why I post here.

Now that's just sad. You may or may not **** off the others..

Scott, That's sad. They've said quite explicitly that my posting
causes them great grief, but you can't remember it.

Why is that sad? Shouldn't you be more worried about your own
preoccupation with the infliction of grief upon other people?

Their grief comes from their attacks on me and their inability to
handle established facts about audio. Not my fault.

The only grief you ever caused me was from your false accusations of
pedophilia.

Your immaturity and hypersensitivity isn't my fault, Scott. You've seen me
called a pedophile here many times and held your peace, thereby indicating
that such false claims did not cause you any concern.

This whole thing started with your false claims that someone from
this group emailed you kiddie porn.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Numerous? LOL.

BTW Scott, tell the nice people how many times I called you that.

Bottom line Scott, you thought that you would enrich yourself and escape
from your poor life by enriching yourself at my expense. You bragged about
your 5-figure future income on RAO.

Clyde Slick

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
news

No, he's confessing to not allowing some very hateful peopl to run him
off.

We are not trying to run him off, we are just trying to
get rid of him.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

What is so funny about that?

BTW Scott, tell the nice people how many times I called you that.

Why? Do you think there is an aceptable number for false accusations of
pedophilia? Do you not understand that it isn't OK to do that?

Bottom line Scott, you thought that you would enrich yourself and

escape
from your poor life by enriching yourself at my expense.

The bottom line is you can't deal with your own sociopathic behavior.
For a moment I thought you might be able to. Oh well. By the way, if
you think I am poor Arny where does that put you? Not that it matters
but I'm pretty sure I make a lot more money than you and have done so
for quite some time. I really don't think any less of you for your lack
of income nor do I think any less of others in the same boat. It's your
hypocrisy over the issue and your choice to abandon any possibility of
furthering yourself in lew of a proverbial occupation on Usenet. There
is no way that could have been a good choice. I think you have a real
problem.

You bragged about
your 5-figure future income on RAO.

You are making things up again. Oh well, my bad for thinking there was
hope for you.

Scott Wheeler

Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George M. Middius" wrote in message

The full truth about Krooger is too grotesque for a sane human being
to comprehend. Short of real psychotherapy, anyway.

The full truth is that Middius is so fearful of a libel suit by me, that

he
is afraid to properly spell my name.

Actually, he wants to catch you in a suite to libel.

Carl Valle

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
I note you have been and continue to be a major contributor to RAO.

It's mostly a waste of my time. My best posts are mostly elsewhere. This
board is pretty much an intellectual desert, almsot totally useless. The
fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler, Dormer and Richman are
major reasons why I post here.

You seriously need a reality Arnold
Carl

Joseph Oberlander

whosbest54 wrote:
One outlet in the tech news media has picked up on this one and interviewed some AOL
staffers for their reasons/excuses. I guess the staffers think we're all suppose to go to
blog or private web forum sites to discuss the Fabs. Right.

http://news.com.com/AOL+shutting+dow...l?tag=nefd.top

The NY Times tech web site also has a version of this same article. Perhaps other tech
news outlets will pick it up over the next couple days.

Thank god. It only took a little over ten years to finally
get the loosers out of UseNet.

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George M. Middius" wrote in message

The full truth about Krooger is too grotesque for a sane human being
to comprehend. Short of real psychotherapy, anyway.

The full truth is that Middius is so fearful of a libel suit by me,
that he is afraid to properly spell my name.

Actually, he wants to catch you in a suite to libel.

Interesting. What's your evidence behind this claim?

Arny Krueger

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
ink.net
wrote:

A monumental waste of time don't you think? 100,000 posts on Usenet
and counting.

It's his time. Some people like watching T.V. - he likes
poking verbal sticks at Middius and the rest of them
and seeing them get worked up.

Agreed. How many times have I gotten Art so worked up that he has posted
multiple exact quotes of my posts before he calmed down enough to add any of
his childish comments? How long did I have Middius so worked up that he had
to killfile me for the sake of his health? How silly does Middius look with
his intentional misspelling of my name. How much fun was it to watch Scott
make a fool of himeself in front of California Superior Court on my account,
not to mention his wasted legal fees? How much fun is it to see Weil and the
rest huddled around an illicit recording of my voice like little boys on a
school playground? The irony is that have zero fault in any of this - they
did it all to themselves in their arrogance and stupidity.

Seriously now folks, the part I enjoy most is learning about audio and
sharing audio-related knowlege that I've picked up. Contary to popular
belief, not all Usenet conferences are the big waste of time that RAO is.

I've relied on Usenet and web conferences for most of the purchase decisions
I've made over the past 9 or so years. In that time I've bought maybe
$30,000 worth of audio gear for listening for pleasure, recording live
performances, and satisfying my curiosity about various topics in audio.
It's been a fun trip! ;-)

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

by the E.H.E.E. because they're terrified of him.

George you're so terrified of me that you can't make yourself write my
proper name. In a weird way this reminds me of the ancient Jews who couldn't
bring themselves to write down the proper name of their God. I guess that
makes me an object of fear and worship by you, George.

Arny Krueger

"Carl Valle" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
I note you have been and continue to be a major contributor to RAO.

It's mostly a waste of my time. My best posts are mostly elsewhere.
This board is pretty much an intellectual desert, almsot totally
useless. The fact that it ****es off Phillips, Middius, Wheeler,
Dormer and Richman are major reasons why I post here.

You seriously need a reality Arnold

I have a reality, Carl. Tell us about your family, your friends, your
business and the social organizations that you are a member of. Tell us
about your recent travels.