JBorg

Lionel wrote:
JBorg a écrit

Alright Lionel, but how would a technician attest the capacity of
hi-fidelity amps verifying that their improvement has reach over
and beyond your abilty to perceive perfection ?

Your question was about semiconductors...

My questionis is not about that anymore.

...We were not speaking about amps but about *semiconductors* only.

Yeah I know, that's why I snipped
all previous posting on the one before this. Besides, you shouldn't get
mad 'cause you said earlier your too lazy to read back on the thread.
I'm really not talking about amps, but ok.

More precisely about their ability to sample a waveform over the
limits of human perception.
I never spoke about amps. I haven't enough knowledge for that.

Okey.... so how about your knowledge about their ability to measure
the limitation of human perception, fair enough?

(.... off to work.)
Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:07:27 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

You sure will do anything to degrade people that own "tube."

Thanks for discrediting yourself by showing that you've forgotten
that I own tubed equipment, Borg.

Well, since you degrade yourself almost daily here on RAO Arnold, I'd
say that you've proved his comment to be true *and* given a possible
explanation for your nasty behavior around here.

Maybe you should take care of that submerged guilt and just sell the
tubed stuff before it destroys you.

Pustule on, dude!

dave weil

wrote:

You sure will do anything to degrade people that own "tube."

Thanks for discrediting yourself by showing that you've forgotten
that I own tubed equipment, Borg.

Well, since you degrade yourself almost daily here on RAO Arnold, I'd
say that you've proved his comment to be true *and* given a possible
explanation for your nasty behavior around here.

Maybe you should take care of that submerged guilt and just sell the
tubed stuff before it destroys you.

Pustule on, dude!

Channeling Trotsky again, I see.
JBorg

Arny Krueger wrote:

Thanks for discrediting yourself by showing that you've forgotten
how much I love listening to Patt Page with couple'a KT88s stuck up my ass.

For the record:

http://www.club-e.co.jp/~rodorigues/audio/tube/kt88.jpg
http://www.upscaleaudio.com/rare/chinakt88.jpg