Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Default LP sales up 89%

On Jan 12, 1:10�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

By the way, from the same review:
"In FLAC, I found it virtually impossible to detect any
difference between the original CDs played on the MS750
and their stored FLAC versions."

John's a lot older than you are, Marc. I wouldn't trust his ears to pick up
everything that a person your age, whose ears are in good shape could.

This was in the body of the review, which was not written by John.
But thanks for the compliment that I can hear better than JA. A smart
person, however, would wait for the results of a hearing test before
making that assumption. Funny how science flies right out the window
whenever you employ the debating trade.

The Mac has a number of inherent quality problems, the IM, the jitter, and
the grounding problems. Not fitting for a high end product �costing on the
order of $6K, not even particularly good for a $160 DVD player or a PC with
a good audio interface.

This completely ignores the fact that McIntosh has been offering
upgrades to correct some of the initial problems. In fact, the unit
I'm using was originally an MS300 that was just sent back to McIntosh
and upgraded with the latest 750 hard drive and other features. So the
simple truth is that you have no data on how my particular model
measures. Again, science escapes you when you're pushed against the
wall.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Default Iain Churches up 89%, if you know what I mean!

On Jan 12, 1:14�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 9:44?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

hti.fi

I take little notice of anything Arny says for two
reasons.
1. I'm totally obsessed with Arny. I don't even have to
read his posts to feel the ecstasy that his presence
gives me.
2. If you read my dozens of posts about him, you'd know
that I am incapable of reading and providing a cogent
reply.

Interesting, but very sad. They tell me that Paxil might
help you, Iain.

"They"? �You mean your team of mental health care
professionals?

No Marc, I was thinking of your autobiographical comments in a message you
posted here on November 14, 2008.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...b87bb15b5fd1be...

You know Marc, the one in which you admitted to your personal experiences
with Vicodin and Paxil.

Your reading comprehension fails you once again. My personal
experience with both Vicodin and Paxil is limited to research articles
I've written on the two subjects. I've never taken an anti-depressant
in my life.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 1:10?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

By the way, from the same review:
"In FLAC, I found it virtually impossible to detect any
difference between the original CDs played on the MS750
and their stored FLAC versions."

John's a lot older than you are, Marc. I wouldn't trust
his ears to pick up everything that a person your age,
whose ears are in good shape could.

This was in the body of the review, which was not written
by John. But thanks for the compliment that I can hear
better than JA. A smart person, however, would wait for
the results of a hearing test before making that
assumption. Funny how science flies right out the window
whenever you employ the debating trade.

LOL - claiming that Atkinson's sighted listening tests have anything at all
to do with science!

LOL!

The Mac has a number of inherent quality problems, the
IM, the jitter, and the grounding problems. Not fitting
for a high end product ?costing on the order of $6K, not
even particularly good for a $160 DVD player or a PC
with a good audio interface.

This completely ignores the fact that McIntosh has been
offering upgrades to correct some of the initial
problems.

So Marc, you're proud of being a guinea pig for the Japanese?

In fact, the unit I'm using was originally an
MS300 that was just sent back to McIntosh and upgraded
with the latest 750 hard drive and other features. So the
simple truth is that you have no data on how my
particular model measures.

It's not my fault you didn't properly identify the unit they are testing out
on you, Marc.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
.fi

Can't we try to have at least one interesting thread
without it being polluted by the odious Mr K?

If you call this old news, "Interesting".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 12, 1:52�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 1:10?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

[...]

I didn't know that Binghamton, New York was in Japan.

In fact, the unit I'm using was originally an
MS300 that was just sent back to McIntosh and upgraded
with the latest 750 hard drive and other features. So the
simple truth is that you have no data on how my
particular model measures.

It's not my fault you didn't properly identify the unit they are testing out
on you, Marc.

It's a current model that you would find at any McIntosh retailer in
January 2009. It's not my fault you would use year-old data on newly-
emerging technologies.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Marc Philips is up 89%, if you know what I mean!

"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 1:14?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 9:44?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
[...]

You're trying to pull the wool over the wrong eyes, Marc. My family
(especially the 2 PhDs) is very familiar with drug research articles. You
might even say that drug research is one of our family businesses.

If you wrote drug research articles Marc, then they will show up in an
official document index with you as the author. Reference away, or admit
that you've been caught in another lie, Marc.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Marc's drug use up 89%

"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 1:52?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 1:10?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

[...]

So you are unaware of McIntosh's current ownership and management?

In fact, the unit I'm using was originally an
MS300 that was just sent back to McIntosh and upgraded
with the latest 750 hard drive and other features. So
the simple truth is that you have no data on how my
particular model measures.

It's not my fault you didn't properly identify the unit
they are testing out on you, Marc.

It's a current model that you would find at any McIntosh
retailer in January 2009. It's not my fault you would
use year-old data on newly- emerging technologies.

Umm music servers are emerging technology?

I've only had one for a little less than a decade.

Try again, grasshopper!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 12, 1:59�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 1:14?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 9:44?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

lahti.fi

[...]

I'm sure your children were inspired by your battles with paranoid and
narcissistic personality disorders and had plenty of experience to
embark on professional careers.

If you wrote drug research articles Marc, then they will show up in an
official document index with you as the author.

Not if you're a copywriter. You're narrowing the definition of drug
research articles to professional medical journals, dumbass.

Reference away, or admit
that you've been caught in another lie, Marc.-

Sorry, Arny. You've never once proven that I've lied about anything.
You won't here, either.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

By the way, I wrote this and all related articles:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2088461_trea...disorders.html

But no, I didn't get a byline.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Boon wrote:
On Jan 12, 1:59�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 1:14?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 9:44?am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
[...]

Army is very fond of accusing people of lying, then refusing to offer
evidence for that serious charge.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote in message

Army is very fond of accusing people of lying, then
refusing to offer evidence for that serious charge.

Jenn takes one look at iron-clad evidence and just plays the denial card.

She's well-practiced at it, it seems.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Boon" wrote in message

By the way, I wrote this and all related articles:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2088461_trea...disorders.html

But no, I didn't get a byline.

IOW no evidence to back up the claim.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 12, 2:27�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

By the way, I wrote this and all related articles:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2088461_trea...disorders.html

But no, I didn't get a byline.

IOW no evidence to back up the claim.

IOW, no evidence to back yours, either. Remember, you brought it up,
and you're back where you started. You've been unable to prove that I
take antidepressants, and you've been unable to prove that I've never
done research on antidepressants.

IOW, you lose. I could give a **** whether or not you think I wrote
the article. All that matters is that I got paid for it.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 12, 2:26�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

Army is very fond of accusing people of lying, then
refusing to offer evidence for that serious charge.

Jenn takes one look at iron-clad evidence and just plays the denial card.

She's well-practiced at it, it seems.

No, Jenn realizes that there's more to the world than a URL. Whenever
one of you Internet geeks demand a URL as proof for things that have
no URL, the whole world laughs and ridicules you. When are you going
to grow a brain?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Default Arny loses again.

On Jan 12, 1:59�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

If you wrote drug research articles Marc, then they will show up in an
official document index with you as the author. Reference away, or admit
that you've been caught in another lie, Marc.

Hey, Arny...I just showed you a drug research article that does not
list an author. It doesn't show up in an official document index,
either. Admit that you've been caught in another lie, Arny.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

Army is very fond of accusing people of lying, then
refusing to offer evidence for that serious charge.

Jenn takes one look at iron-clad evidence and just plays the denial
card.

She's well-practiced at it, it seems.

I didn't deny anything. Read for comprehension. I simply stated a fact.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Your reading comprehension fails you once again. My personal
experience with both Vicodin and Paxil is limited to research articles
I've written on the two subjects. I've never taken an anti-depressant
in my life.

They're not just for crazy people, you know. There's a good reason valium
got the nickname "mother's little helper". I was talking to my own doctor
once about interactions and he said if I took Xanax, it would mask any bad
side effects. Ignorance brings bliss, apparently. Or the reverse.

BTW, I don't know what you mean (the subject of this thread).

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Iain Churches said:

Can't we try to have at least one interesting thread
without it being polluted by the odious Mr K?

We keep flushing, but the Krooborg persists.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 12, 3:23�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Boon said:

Your reading comprehension fails you once again. �My personal
experience with both Vicodin and Paxil is limited to research articles
I've written on the two subjects. �I've never taken an anti-depressant
in my life.

They're not just for crazy people, you know. There's a good reason valium
got the nickname "mother's little helper". I was talking to my own doctor
once about interactions and he said if I took Xanax, it would mask any bad
side effects. Ignorance brings bliss, apparently. Or the reverse.

Well, I personally know many people who take them, and I don't judge
any of them. But my personal belief is that unless you're suffering
from depression or a panic/anxiety disorder, you should lay off.
You're supposed to learn something from pain and anger and sadness,
and if you're muffling those feelings with pharmaceuticals you may be
missing out on important life lessons.

BTW, I don't know what you mean (the subject of this thread).

That Arny loses again? Hell, you could put that as a title for every
thread on RAO and it would probably apply.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 12 Ian, 16:59, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

.. You
might even say that drug research is one of our family businesses.

Gawd, and we thought that Arny's infamous training rituals
were the only abuses the boys in his basement had to put up with.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 2:27?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

By the way, I wrote this and all related articles:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2088461_trea...disorders.html

But no, I didn't get a byline.

IOW no evidence to back up the claim.

IOW, no evidence to back yours, either.

Then Marc its a draw and if you had the brains and integrity of a carrot,
you'd let it drop.

BTW your article sucked so bad it is almost dangerous.

snip idiotic blather

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 1:59?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

If you wrote drug research articles Marc, then they will
show up in an official document index with you as the
author. Reference away, or admit that you've been caught
in another lie, Marc.

Hey, Arny...I just showed you a drug research article
that does not list an author.

It wasn't a proper drug research article. I'll take your claim that it was
as proof that you don't even know what one looks like. It was pop
psychology Sunday-supplement grade blather for a low brow consumer web site.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Default Arny admits defeat.

On Jan 12, 3:50�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 2:27?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

By the way, I wrote this and all related articles:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2088461_trea...disorders.html

But no, I didn't get a byline.

IOW no evidence to back up the claim.

IOW, no evidence to back yours, either.

Then Marc its a draw and if you had the brains and integrity of a carrot,
you'd let it drop.

You brought it up. Now you can't admit you were wrong.

By the way I have the brains and integrity of a human being, not a
carrot, so I don't know what dumb point you're trying to make here.

BTW your article sucked so bad it is almost dangerous.

So you admit I wrote it? That means there is no draw, and you lose.
Again.

ROTFLMAO!

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 12, 3:51�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 1:59?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

If you wrote drug research articles Marc, then they will
show up in an official document index with you as the
author. Reference away, or admit that you've been caught
in another lie, Marc.

Hey, Arny...I just showed you a drug research article
that does not list an author.

It wasn't a proper drug research article.

I said I did research for a drug article. You said I didn't. Now
you're trying to spin out of this. You're such a crybaby.

I'll take your claim that it was
as proof that you don't even know what one looks like. �It was pop
psychology Sunday-supplement grade blather for a low brow consumer web site.

And it paid rather nicely. But then again this was Google, and we all
know how it lies to you.

LOL!

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Marc caught in yet another lie.

"Boon" wrote in message

I said I did research for a drug article.

So far so good.

You said I didn't.

A complete and total lie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Boon" wrote in message

By the way, I wrote this and all related articles:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2088461_trea...disorders.html

But no, I didn't get a byline.

Not proof, not even evidence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Default Arny's delusions about lies.

On Jan 12, 4:14�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

I said I did research for a drug article.

So far so good.

You said I didn't.

A complete and total lie.

You are suffering from at least two personality disorders. You have
no idea what a lie is. You have demonstrated this on numerous
occasions. You believe that anything that is contrary to your delusion
constructs is a lie. And as a pathological liar, you assume any piece
of information from another person is a lie until proof is offered. If
the proof does not conform to your beliefs, then it is still a lie and
you will use another set of delusions to escape from being proven
wrong.

It's all pretty textbook stuff, Arny. You fit the diagnostic criteria
to a T.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 12, 4:15�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

By the way, I wrote this and all related articles:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2088461_trea...disorders.html

But no, I didn't get a byline.

Not proof, not even evidence.

You said that. Then you admitted I wrote the article and that it
"sucked." Now you're back to saying it's not mine.

Which end is up, Arny? Do you know anymore?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 12, 9:29*am, "Iain Churches" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
hti.fi

Are you saying you think that LP masters should be cut
from analogue tapes?

Digital is the great Satan to these luddites.
Almost without exception, *masters are digital these days.

An apparently little-known truth that many digital-haters would prefer not
to know.

Incorrect. * People have no objection to the fact that the
original is digital (Mst probably don't even know - this
would make an interesting question in a poll)

What they *do* object to, and strongly, is the fact

that so many CDs are poorly mastered, thus obviating

totally the inherent advantages that the format offers.

GOIA thinks that a CD that has a poorly mastered digital master is
better than a CD with a superbly mastered analog master. Either that
or he can't tell the difference.

This is one of the symptoms, or perhaps even one of the causes, of his
insanity.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

You are suffering from at least two personality disorders. You have
no idea what a lie is. You have demonstrated this on numerous
occasions. You believe that anything that is contrary to your delusion
constructs is a lie. And as a pathological liar, you assume any piece
of information from another person is a lie until proof is offered. If
the proof does not conform to your beliefs, then it is still a lie and
you will use another set of delusions to escape from being proven
wrong.

It's all pretty textbook stuff, Arny. You fit the diagnostic criteria
to a T.

Guess what I got for Xmas? You'll never guess, so I'll tell you. I got a
Kroologic encoder. Cool, huh? It's only a prototype, but it works pretty
well. Here's what it threw up when I had it reply to your post:

"There are several flaws in your argument. The first one is that you are
capable of rendering a diagnosis such as a personality disorder. That is an
unproven premise. Second: It is well known that personality disorders are a
condition of certain human beings. It has not been proven that I am a human
being. Third: Even granting the first two unproven premises, there is a
third fatal flaw in your argument. A human being who has a personality
disorder would be in treatment. I am not in treatment; therefore I do not
have a personality disorder. You have been proven completely wrong. Thank
you for playing."

Pretty good, isn't it? Maybe I can hook it up to Sacky's Krooglish
generator. That would be twice as much fun.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Another slippery slide down the slope of ****

Goose Puke's ****tiest citizen soils himself in a big way.

I said I did research for a drug article. You said I didn't.

A complete and total lie.

You also called Jenn a liar when she revealed she is a professional
musician. You also called John a liar when he said he studied science for
his undergraduate degree. You also called Sacky a liar when he disclosed his
salary as a government employee. That's just to mention three of your
paranoid accusations. We all know you've accused hundreds of individuals of
uttering thousands and thousands of lies only because you didn't like what
they said.

If you weren't insane, Arnii, you'd know how crazy you are. How's that for a
logical conundrum? ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 4:14?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

I said I did research for a drug article.

So far so good.

You said I didn't.

A complete and total lie.

Marc provides no evidence that he isn't lying. Game. Set. Match.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 13, 6:27*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

A complete and total lie.

Marc provides no evidence that he isn't lying. Game. Set. Match.

How can you tell if GOIA is lying?

He posts something.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Jan 13, 4:27�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 12, 4:14?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

I said I did research for a drug article.

So far so good.

You said I didn't.

A complete and total lie.

Marc provides no evidence that he isn't lying. Game. Set. Match.

Arny provides no evidence that I am on crack or amphetamines, a claim
he made first. Game. Set. match.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Marc provides no evidence that he isn't lying. Game. Set. Match.

Arny provides no evidence that I am on crack or amphetamines, a claim
he made first. Game. Set. match.

Aside from the inherent sickness of demanding that Normals "prove they
aren't lying", I'm just grateful the Krooborg doesn't count his winnings
"one-a-turd, two-a-turd, three-a-turd, four". Nobody would be able to mock
that klaim so facilely.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Jan 12, 4:10 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

By the way, from the same review:
"In FLAC, I found it virtually impossible to detect any
difference between the original CDs played on the MS750
and their stored FLAC versions."

John's a lot older than you are, Marc. I wouldn't trust his ears
to pick up everything that a person your age, whose ears are
in good shape could.

Your lack of reading comprehension continues to
confuse you, Mr, Krueger. I didn't write the text you
quote above. But for the record, I can still hear
15.5kHz tones at normal listening levels.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

By the way, from the same review:
"In FLAC, I found it virtually impossible to detect any
difference between the original CDs played on the MS750
and their stored FLAC versions."

John's a lot older than you are, Marc. I wouldn't trust his ears
to pick up everything that a person your age, whose ears are
in good shape could.

Your lack of reading comprehension continues to
confuse you, Mr, Krueger. I didn't write the text you
quote above. But for the record, I can still hear
15.5kHz tones at normal listening levels.

John. It seems to be part of Mr.Krueger's "debating technique"
to deliberately misquote people, and then, having done
so, to refer back to this quote as if it were a factual statement.

I am relucatant to call anyone a liar, so perhaps your kindly
gesture to put it down to poor reading comprehension skills
is appropriate.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 12, 4:10 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

By the way, from the same review:
"In FLAC, I found it virtually impossible to detect any
difference between the original CDs played on the MS750
and their stored FLAC versions."

John's a lot older than you are, Marc. I wouldn't trust
his ears to pick up everything that a person your age,
whose ears are
in good shape could.

Your lack of reading comprehension continues to
confuse you, Mr, Krueger.

Actually, the author of the article was not given in the post I responded
to.

My comment may have been irrelevant to the article, but it is relevant to
you.

So John, I can comfortably say that I caught you in yet another
misrepresentation. Reading comprehension had nothing to to do with it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 14, 10:12*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

So John, I can comfortably say

Christ, GOIA, you'll say about any damned thing that crosses through
yur pea brain. What's "comfort" got to do with it? LOL!