Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default People 'like' Krueger should die

On 27 Feb, 10:47, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 27 Feb, 10:39, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
Art's snotty day part 3:

Run the word 'like' through your decoder
LOL!!!!!!- Ascunde citatul -

- Afiºare text în citat -

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Yet another question Scottie is afraid to answer

The Big **** is consumed by humiliation and self-abnegation.

Witless, do you really want to adopt Arnii Kroofeces as
your role model?

I'm condescending to use the sorts of distorted
meanings of those words that are used by people like
Atkinson.

Let me get this straight: It's JA's fault that you
contradict yourself?

Of course that isn't what I said. I said people like
Atkinson.

My reply to this "debating trade" maneuver is to ask who
is more like Atkinson than Atkinson?

But Atkinson isn't people.

Oh. Well, that's different. Never mind.

Does the word *like* get lost in translation to [human
language]? Are all metaphors over your head, [my supreme
master]?

So you think your phrase "people like Atkinson" is a
*****metaphor*****? I'm asking you to repeat that klaim
because it defies credulity. Except maybe if the klaim is
made by somebody who is demonstrably insane, of course.
Are you insane, Arnii?

Apparently this simple question overpowered the Krooborg's feeble
language circuits. Allow me to simplify: All the Normals know you're
insane, Mr. ****. Even Scottie Witlessmongrel has finally accepted the
fact of your insanity. Your erstwhile tormentor Phoebe Johnston resisted
the obvious for a long time, but in the end, he accepted it too. That's
one reason he gave up on Usenet. Having allied himself with a crazy
person, he knew his credibility was destroyed.

So don't even bother wrestling with the question. You are insane. We all
know it. We'd like to have you committed to a loony bin. Who's your
family doctor? I'll contact him or her immediately and start the
proceedings. We may need to enlist a lawyer in Michigan. Don't worry, it
wouldn't be a criminal defense lawyer, so no conflict on your other
legal problems.

You'll like it inside, Arnii. They'll give you pills to soften the
hardship of existence. You'll stop worrying about plots and conspiracies
against you. You won't have to worry about being hounded by the porno
police. You'll have simple routines to occupy your days. After a while,
you'll wonder why you fought against accepting your fate. Trust me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 27 Feb, 11:16, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net
wrote:
[...]

They will even let him have a pc and an internet connection.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Middius' Snotty Day Parts 4 - 7

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote
in message

I, the one and only Middiot seek to humiliate myself by trying to match
wits with one who is well known to be vastly mentally superior to me:

Middius' Snotty Day Part 4

Witless, do you really want to adopt Arnii Kroofeces as
your role model?

I'm condescending to use the sorts of distorted
meanings of those words that are used by people like
Atkinson.

Middius' Snotty Day Part 5

Let me get this straight: It's JA's fault that you
contradict yourself?

Of course that isn't what I said. I said people like
Atkinson.

My reply to this "debating trade" maneuver is to ask who
is more like Atkinson than Atkinson?

But Atkinson isn't people.

The Middiot changes the subject since he has been outclassed, mentally:

[...]

More to the point, it is well known that JJ moved on to work for Microsoft,
and is working in a far more sensitive position. Something about
litigtation. Hey, maybe someone should tell JJ about ****R, our local
eggspurt witness!

Middius' Snotty Day Part 6

So don't even bother wrestling with the question. You are
insane. We all know it. We'd like to have you committed
to a loony bin. Who's your family doctor? I'll contact
him or her immediately and start the proceedings. We may
need to enlist a lawyer in Michigan. Don't worry, it
wouldn't be a criminal defense lawyer, so no conflict on
your other legal problems.

Talking about looney bins Middiot, is there any truth to the rumor that you
are semi-permanently incarcerated? Is that why nobody has ever seen you in
person?

Middius' Snotty Day Part 7

You'll like it inside, Arnii. They'll give you pills to
soften the hardship of existence. You'll stop worrying
about plots and conspiracies against you. You won't have
to worry about being hounded by the porno police. You'll
have simple routines to occupy your days. After a while,
you'll wonder why you fought against accepting your fate.
Trust me.

I should indeed trust one with so much personal experience with being as he
quaintly put it, inside. :-(

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Art's Snotty Day Part 3

comcast . net wrote:
[...]

Will it be as good as the one they gave you, Art?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default People 'like' Arny are just way to sensitive, LOL!

comcast . net wrote:
[...]

People 'like' Arny have admitted to fondling their
dead children's corpses.
I don't necessarily mean you Arny,
just people 'like' you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Art's Snotty Day Part 4

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

People 'like' Arny have admitted to fondling their
dead children's corpses.

How would we be similar?

I don't necessarily mean you Arny,
just people 'like' you.

Well, similar as regards to 2 arms, 2 legs...

BTW Art, how many arms and legs do you have?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

Default Iain Tries To Make A Point Based On A Group That Is So Obscure That No One But Him Knows Its Name!

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...

Whatever you do, don't tell GOIA the name of those groups. He'll find
a way to ruin them just like he's ruined RAO.

I'm a member of a number of closed groups. Most are fairly well known, but
also fairly discriminating about who they allow to post. For example, an
idiot friend of the Middiot is not allowed to post on it.

You share his fate:-)

You cannot get even past the main screen without an
ID and a password which is issued by the webmaster.

Yes, but if one acts in a civil way, one keeps a password that works.

No chance for you, then? :-)

As far as the closed prof audio/music/culture groups are concerned,
membership is by invitation only, firstly in a read-only capacity. In the
past there was some recruiting from groups like UKRA. New
members are then seconded by an existing member, and given
an ID and a password by the Webmaster. It was your odious
behaivour on UKRA which got you your open-ended exclusion.
The gentlemen from the BBC soon put you a rabies tag around
your neck:-)

There's another way that some closed groups work - if you are not on the
access list, your posts simply disappear. They are never posted on Usenet.
There's a group called RAHE where very few RAO regulars post, because they
would have to know something about audio and keep a civil tongue if they
post there. They whine about delays due to moderation, but in fact its the
inability to post abusively that drives them away.

It works in a manner not dissimilar to onöline banking.
As far as these groups are concerned Arny is definately
on the outside, permanently.

Tell you what Iain, if you promise to stop posting on Usenet forever when
proven wrong, I'll give you the URL of a closed group where I post fairly
often. It will be a group that can be viewed by anybody, but requires a
userid and password to post at. It is also a group that is well known for
being a tightly run ship.

According to the rules of closed groups it is expressly
forbidden to disclose their URL to any non-member.
So either you are ready to break the agreement you
have made with such a group, or you have no such
membership. Either way, rather sad.

Discussion with you is tiresome and pointless.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
news
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...

Whatever you do, don't tell GOIA the name of those
groups. He'll find a way to ruin them just like he's
ruined RAO.

I'm a member of a number of closed groups. Most are
fairly well known, but also fairly discriminating about
who they allow to post. For example, an idiot friend of
the Middiot is not allowed to post on it.

You share his fate:-)

It's hard to construe that as being funny, Iain. It is easy to construe it
as snot.

You cannot get even past the main screen without an
ID and a password which is issued by the webmaster.

Yes, but if one acts in a civil way, one keeps a
password that works.

No chance for you, then? :-)

It's hard to construe that as being funny, Iain. It is easy to construe it
as snot.

As far as the closed prof audio/music/culture groups are
concerned, membership is by invitation only, firstly in a
read-only capacity.

Yes, I have r/w access to a fairly prestigious pro audio mailing list like
that.

What's your point, Iain?

[...]

So Iain you are saying that they don't trust their password system?

Maybe they need to upgrade their computer system!

So either you are ready to break the agreement you
have made with such a group, or you have no such
membership. Either way, rather sad.

In the US we have working security systems. We can let people look, but not
touch.

I'd heard that the UK was behind the US in terms of computer security, but I
didn't believe it. Thanks Iain confirming the rumor!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default The Krooborg emulates duh-Scottie

IKYABWAIBorg IKYABWAIed:

You'll like it inside, Arnii. They'll give you pills to
soften the hardship of existence. You'll stop worrying
about plots and conspiracies against you. You won't have
to worry about being hounded by the porno police. You'll
have simple routines to occupy your days. After a while,
you'll wonder why you fought against accepting your
fate. Trust me.

They will even let him have a pc and an internet
connection.

Will it be as good as the one they gave you, Art?

And people say Arnii Krooger has no sense of humor. That's what we get
for underestimating the power of the IKYABWAI.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default The Krooborg's meltdown intensifies

The Krooborg slips down the ****ty slope of insanity.

You'll like it inside, Arnii. They'll give you pills to
soften the hardship of existence. You'll stop worrying
about plots and conspiracies against you. You won't have
to worry about being hounded by the porno police. You'll
have simple routines to occupy your days. After a while,
you'll wonder why you fought against accepting your fate.
Trust me.

I should indeed trust one with so much personal experience with being as he
quaintly put it, inside. :-(

Are you getting addicted to IKYABWAIs? I've heard such afflictions are
side effects of the anti-libido drug sex offenders are obliged to take.
If we on RAO have to endure your limp "debating trade" rejoinders as the
cost of protecting the children of Michigan, I say no problem.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
news
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi...

Whatever you do, don't tell GOIA the name of those
groups. He'll find a way to ruin them just like he's
ruined RAO.

I'm a member of a number of closed groups. Most are
fairly well known, but also fairly discriminating about
who they allow to post. For example, an idiot friend of
the Middiot is not allowed to post on it.

You share his fate:-)

It's hard to construe that as being funny, Iain. It is easy to construe it
as snot.

Take it as you will, and describe it in any vulgar terms
that suit your coarse pseudo-religious personality.
The facts remain.

You cannot get even past the main screen without an
ID and a password which is issued by the webmaster.

Yes, but if one acts in a civil way, one keeps a
password that works.

No chance for you, then? :-)

It's hard to construe that as being funny, Iain. It is easy to construe it
as snot.

What an odious fellow you a-(

As far as the closed prof audio/music/culture groups are
concerned, membership is by invitation only, firstly in a
read-only capacity.

Yes, I have r/w access to a fairly prestigious pro audio mailing list like
that.

I am talking about professional audio groups, not mailing lists.
I am sure you are on the mailing list of Behringer, and some
cheap toyshop mic manufacturers.

In the past there was some recruiting
from groups like UKRA. New members are then seconded by an existing
member, and given
an ID and a password by the Webmaster. It was your odious
behaivour on UKRA which got you your open-ended exclusion.
The gentlemen from the BBC soon put you a rabies tag
around your neck:-)

It's hard to construe that as being funny, Iain. It is easy to construe it
as snot.

You were punching well above your weight when you
foul-mouthed the gentlemen from the Beeb.
They certainly had the last laugh:-)

According to the rules of closed groups it is expressly
forbidden to disclose their URL to any non-member.

So Iain you are saying that they don't trust their password system?

No. I am saying that a condition of membership is that one
does not disclose the URL to non-members.

In the US we have working security systems. We can let people look, but
not touch.

They don't want you anywhere near.
I think that is a wise decision.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
.fi

Jenn. Arny holds the dubious honour of being
specifically excluded from at least two of the most
important closed prof audio groups.

A group that ironically I never knew existed, and whose
name and purpose I still don't know.

This really hurts me, not!

Iain, one has to be really desperate to try to get
anybody excited over something as obscure as this. :-(

Jenn
I use the fact the Arny is denied access to closed
groups due to his coarse manners and odious
behaviour to illustrate that audio professionals wish
to have nothing to do with him. They are smart
people.

Exactly. Using obscure and irrelevant facts and hearsay to libel someone
is not an example of coarse manners and odious behavior, as long as it is
Iain who is doing it.

Arny, I laughed a the subject line of your post.
Even to someone all poorly educated and ill-informed
as yourself, surely neither the EBU nor the BBC can be
termed as "obscure" Just in case you are indeed the
only one in the entire universe who does not know,
the two sets of initials stand for "European Broadcasting
Union" and "British Broadcasting Corporation" There are
a whole host of audio/music/culture/recoding/broadcast
related closed discussion groups under the EBU banner.

If the entire membership of at least two large professional
audio discussion groups in the EBU think you are coarse
mannered and odious, who am I to argue? Even less so,
when I agree totally with their appraisal. Keeping European
professional audio a "Krooborg free zone" was probably
the best unanimous decision they ever made.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default "debating trade" quicksand

Iain Churches said:

They don't want you anywhere near.

Krooger is a compulsive liar and arguer. What's your excuse?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 27 Feb, 11:43, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

People 'like' Arny have admitted to fondling their
dead children's corpses.

How would we be similar?

You would be insane.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 27 Feb, 12:14, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net
wrote:
The Krooborg slips down the ****ty slope of insanity.

You'll like it inside, Arnii. They'll give you pills to
soften the hardship of existence. You'll stop worrying
about plots and conspiracies against you. You won't have
to worry about being hounded by the porno police. You'll
have simple routines to occupy your days. After a while,
you'll wonder why you fought against accepting your fate.
Trust me.

I should indeed trust one with so much personal experience with being as he
quaintly put it, inside. :-(

Are you getting addicted to IKYABWAIs? I've heard such afflictions are
side effects of the anti-libido drug sex offenders are obliged to take.
If we on RAO have to endure your limp "debating trade" rejoinders as the
cost of protecting the children of Michigan, I say no problem.

People 'like' Arny
have been known to molest them
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net supplicated to his
master in message

Are you getting addicted to IKYABWAIs?

So your story is that you never use them, Middiot?

Well, we know that you are a habitual liar Middiot, so tell us another one!

I've heard such
afflictions are side effects of the anti-libido drug sex
offenders are obliged to take.

Middiot, is that your excuse for the behavior of the Normals?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

Facts remain Iain, but many that relate to you are not fit to be posted
here.

You cannot get even past the main screen without an
ID and a password which is issued by the webmaster.

Yes, but if one acts in a civil way, one keeps a
password that works.

No chance for you, then? :-)

It's hard to construe that as being funny, Iain. It is
easy to construe it as snot.

What an odious fellow you a-(

I'm just commenting on your snotty posts, Iain.

As far as the closed prof audio/music/culture groups are
concerned, membership is by invitation only, firstly in
a read-only capacity.

Yes, I have r/w access to a fairly prestigious pro audio
mailing list like that.

I am talking about professional audio groups, not mailing
lists.

So Iain, are you saying that mailing lists are only of interest to inferior
persons?

I get a feeling that Iain doesn't know that a mailing list is a form of
newsgroup.

I am sure you are on the mailing list of
Behringer, and some cheap toyshop mic manufacturers.

Actually, I am not.

In the past there was some recruiting
from groups like UKRA. New members are then seconded by
an existing member, and given
an ID and a password by the Webmaster. It was your
odious behaivour on UKRA which got you your open-ended
exclusion. The gentlemen from the BBC soon put you a rabies tag
around your neck:-)

It's hard to construe that as being funny, Iain. It is
easy to construe it as snot.

You were punching well above your weight when you
foul-mouthed the gentlemen from the Beeb.

Apparently I managed to hurt him badly, because he clearly is not
interested in a rematch.

They certainly had the last laugh:-)

There is no pain in not obtaining what one does not want. Think about it,
Iain.

According to the rules of closed groups it is expressly
forbidden to disclose their URL to any non-member.

So Iain you are saying that they don't trust their
password system?

No. I am saying that a condition of membership is that one
does not disclose the URL to non-members.

Probably interested in avoiding libel suits.

In the US we have working security systems. We can let
people look, but not touch.

They don't want you anywhere near.

Then I managed to hurt him very seriously, because he clearly is no shape
for a rematch.

I think that is a wise decision.

It will protect his weak self-image.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi
[...]

Yes, it was a direct hit on your weirdness, wasn't it?

Even to someone all poorly educated and ill-informed
as yourself, surely neither the EBU nor the BBC can be
termed as "obscure"

And there's no evidence that this obscure group that you keep bragging about
is an official activity of either.

Just in case you are indeed the
only one in the entire universe who does not know,
the two sets of initials stand for "European Broadcasting
Union" and "British Broadcasting Corporation" There are
a whole host of audio/music/culture/recoding/broadcast
related closed discussion groups under the EBU banner.

Right, but we have no proof that the group you keep bragging about is an
official activity of either.

If the entire membership of at least two large
professional audio discussion groups in the EBU think you
are coarse mannered and odious, who am I to argue?

Where's the proof that the group you keep bragging about is an official
activity of either?

Even
less so, when I agree totally with their appraisal.
Keeping European professional audio a "Krooborg free
zone" was probably the best unanimous decision they ever made.

Since there is no proof that this group even exists, you're talking out the
back of your neck, Iain.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 27 Feb, 14:26, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

ti.fi

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
hti.fi
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
om...
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ahti.fi

[...]

they think you are just fine Arny, they think you are an outstanding
contributor, they just have to protect themslves against
people 'like' you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

Default Blame-shifting in "the debating trade"

On Feb 27, 9:48*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" ckskr _ george @ comcast . net wrote
in messagenews:vbtas312kckb3at4hpjqncjcrmit5sk3ec@4ax .com
Let me get this straight: It's JA's fault that you
contradict yourself?

Of course that isn't what I said. I said people like Atkinson.

And I like people, Mr. Krueger. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 27, 7:01*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

On Feb 26, 9:42 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

You're very lucky.

You could be just as lucky ****R - just concentrate on
those other groups
where you seem to be able to post in a civil matter.

Ypu, ****R takes a suggestion that he post in places where he is more
comfortable as an insult.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 27, 1:51*pm, John Atkinson wrote:
On Feb 27, 9:48*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"George M. Middius" ckskr _ george @ comcast . net wrote
in messagenews:vbtas312kckb3at4hpjqncjcrmit5sk3ec@4ax .com
Let me get this straight: It's JA's fault that you
contradict yourself?

Of course that isn't what I said. I said people like Atkinson.

And I like people, Mr. Krueger. :-)

People like GOIA don't use toilet paper.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

John Atkinson said:

Let me get this straight: It's JA's fault that you
contradict yourself?

Of course that isn't what I said. I said people like Atkinson.

And I like people, Mr. Krueger. :-)

Stop that! Stop making jokes and having fun! This is an AUDIO newsgroup,
dammit!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Let me get this straight: It's JA's fault that you
contradict yourself?

Of course that isn't what I said. I said people like Atkinson.

And I like people, Mr. Krueger. :-)

People like GOIA don't use toilet paper.

Thank's Mr. Shhh for, admoittting Mr. Sssssh that you're are er jealous
of Krooger's collection of turd's Mr. Shshsh.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 27 Feb, 14:21, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

There is no pain in not obtaining what one does not want. Think about it,
Iain.

For people 'like' Arny, pain is exactly what they hope to obtain.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 27 Feb, 14:51, John Atkinson wrote:
On Feb 27, 9:48*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"George M. Middius" ckskr _ george @ comcast . net wrote
in messagenews:vbtas312kckb3at4hpjqncjcrmit5sk3ec@4ax .com
Let me get this straight: It's JA's fault that you
contradict yourself?

Of course that isn't what I said. I said people like Atkinson.

And I like people, Mr. Krueger. :-)

But do you like people 'like' Mr. Krueger?
You know, the ones with two arms, two legs, and schizophrenic paranoia.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 27, 2:45*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 27 Feb, 14:21, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

There is no pain in not obtaining what one does not want. Think about it,
Iain.

For people 'like' Arny, pain is exactly what they hope to obtain.

I think it's funny how easily I can control him. All I have to do is
post the letter "F" and he responds with several lines of BS.

I don't even have to type a complete word and GOIA responds. I'll bet
he's posting 130+ letters to my one.

I win! LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bill Riel Bill Riel is offline

In article ,
says...

I get a feeling that Iain doesn't know that a mailing list is a form of
newsgroup.

Is it now?

Is this one of those weird Krooglish categorizations? You know, the
realm in which "people like Atkinson" is a metaphor?

Just curious.

--
Bill
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 27, 2:54*pm, Bill Riel wrote:
In article ,
says...

I get a feeling that Iain doesn't know that a mailing list is a form of
newsgroup.

Is it now?

Is this one of those weird Krooglish categorizations? You know, the
realm in which "people like Atkinson" is a metaphor?

Just curious.

People like GOIA don't take a kindly view of those who dare to
question something they said. People like GOIA have skin that's far
too thin to accept that. People like GOIA are, in fact, quite
insane. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bill Riel Bill Riel is offline

In article 261ca1b1-67d0-4e80-b0d9-49b9da16e775
@b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, says...

People like GOIA don't take a kindly view of those who dare to
question something they said. People like GOIA have skin that's far
too thin to accept that. People like GOIA are, in fact, quite
insane. ;-)

Hey, nice use of metaphor!

--
Bill
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 27, 3:22*pm, Bill Riel wrote:
says...

People like GOIA don't take a kindly view of those who dare to
question something they said. People like GOIA have skin that's far
too thin to accept that. People like GOIA are, in fact, quite
insane. ;-)

Hey, nice use of metaphor!

Thank you, but I was trying to be allegorical.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

[...]

It never ceases to truly amaze me at the sheer weight of male, bovine faecal
matter when in Kruegerland! ;-)

Iain please be very wary and aware that Arny is needling you and hoping to
get you mad enough to reveal information about your friends. I am very
intrigued that this behaviour mimics your other pal Philthy's antics.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"TT" wrote in message

It never ceases to truly amaze me at the sheer weight of
male, bovine faecal matter when in Kruegerland! ;-)

Your manifold contributions are gratefully accepted. ;-)

Iain please be very wary and aware that Arny is needling
you and hoping to get you mad enough to reveal
information about your friends.

Iain has already revealed enough that I could follow up with.

I have no interest in doing such a thing - for one thing Terry, I'm not you
or Iain. Unlike either of you, I don't netstalk people and trace them back
to their neighborhoods and friends and libel them in their own front yard.
I'd like to know the name of the alternate universe where doing such things
is thought to be polite or even anything but sick.

As far as the forums that Iain favors, they are bound to be like him. Not
exactly my cup of tea. I only interact with either of you because you're
constantly soiling my presence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
.fi
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

You were punching well above your weight when you
foul-mouthed the gentlemen from the Beeb.

Apparently I managed to hurt him badly, because he
clearly is not interested in a rematch.

They are much too smart to step deliberately into the
same pile of excrement a second time:-)

Not a joke, just lame snot.

I'm always reminded of that principle, every time I respond to one of your
posts, Iain.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

news "Arny Krueger" wrote in message

[...]

Hi TT.

I am intrigued to know how the behaivour of this lewd
disgusting man can be equated with his claims to be
a Christian!

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message
.fi
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

You were punching well above your weight when you
foul-mouthed the gentlemen from the Beeb.

Apparently I managed to hurt him badly, because he
clearly is not interested in a rematch.

They are much too smart to step deliberately into the
same pile of excrement a second time:-)

Not a joke, just lame snot.

Indeed not a joke. Why should two highly sucessful
former BBC engineering execs, with qualification,
career and financial status probably an order of
magnitude above your own, bother with an odious,
foul.mouthed pseudo-Christian?

More snot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default The Krooborg flails despirately™

Iain Churches said:

They are much too smart to step deliberately into the
same pile of excrement a second time:-)

Not a joke, just lame snot.

Indeed not a joke.

Indeed, it was a metaphor. (The Krooborg is konfused about that term.)

Why should two highly sucessful
former BBC engineering execs, with qualification,
career and financial status probably an order of
magnitude above your own, bother with an odious,
foul.mouthed pseudo-Christian?

Rhetorical questions have no place in the "debating trade".