Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default A question of morality for RAO's resident buffoons (Yes, that'syou and Clyde, 2pid)

On Oct 21, 3:33*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 21, 12:17*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Pudge the Gimp minced:

Nothing he experiences approaches what Normals know as fun.

Taking unwarranted liberties with that word 'Normal' again, 'lil Georgie?

Damn, you're right, Sugar. "Normal" people fear everything. They live
for reading blogs and off-the-wall conspiracy theories. They hate (I
SAY AGAIN) HATE "fags".

Why, now that you point it out you, 2pid and Bratzi are the only three
"normals" here!

Thanks! LOL!

Exactly. In PLF's world, it's normal to hide behind so many
anonymizing programs that Google no longer acknowledges your
existence. THAT'S normal. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default A question of mentality for RAO's resident Buffoon (Yes, that could only be you, Marc Phillips)

Marc Phillips, the Mad BaBoon, wrote:

Exactly. In PLF's world, it's normal to hide behind so many anonymizing
programs that Google no longer acknowledges your existence. THAT'S normal.
LoL!

Medical experts have confirmed Marc Phillips suffers from Mad BaBoon Disease,
wherein prion-variants have turned his brain to swiss cheese ... well, what
little of it there was to start with.