Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Iain Tries To Make A Point Based On A Group That Is So ObscureThat No One But Him Knows Its Name!

On Feb 28, 8:46*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

It never ceases to truly amaze me at the sheer weight of
male, bovine faecal matter when in Kruegerland! ;-)

Your manifold contributions are gratefully accepted. ;-)

Iain please be very wary and aware that Arny is needling
you and hoping to get you mad enough to reveal
information about your friends.

Iain has already revealed enough that I could follow up with.

I have no interest in doing such a thing - for one thing Terry, I'm not you
or Iain. Unlike either of you, I don't netstalk people and trace them back
to their neighborhoods and friends and libel them in their own front yard.
I'd like to know the name of the alternate universe where doing such things
is thought to be polite or even anything but sick.

As far as the forums that Iain favors, they are bound to be like him. Not
exactly my cup of tea. I only interact with either of you because you're
constantly soiling my presence.

Irony upgrade = D
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

Iain

It never ceases to truly amaze me at the sheer weight of male, bovine
faecal matter when in Kruegerland! ;-)

Iain please be very wary and aware that Arny is needling you and hoping
to get you mad enough to reveal information about your friends. I am
very intrigued that this behaviour mimics your other pal Philthy's
antics.

Hi TT.

I am intrigued to know how the behaivour of this lewd
disgusting man can be equated with his claims to be
a Christian!

Iain

Have a look on his head and when you see the number 666 tattooed you will
understand ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"TT" wrote in message

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

Iain

It never ceases to truly amaze me at the sheer weight of male, bovine
faecal matter when in Kruegerland! ;-)

Iain please be very wary and aware that Arny is needling you and hoping
to get you mad enough to reveal information about your friends. I am
very intrigued that this behaviour mimics your other pal Philthy's
antics.

I am intrigued to know how the behaivour of this lewd
disgusting man can be equated with his claims to be
a Christian!

Have a look on his head and when you see the number 666 tattooed you will
understand ;-)

He probably keep his "pork pie" hat pulled well down to
hide the horns. But the cloven hooves are the give-away:-)