Arny Krueger

Default Just Dropping By

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 06:55:04 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Wed. night when I had my ticket to Elvis Costello, Steve Nieve and
the Brodsky Quartet at the Ryman. Sat my ass in a pew for several
hours. And I'll bet that I'm able to access a live recording of
that that equals *your* recording. It will *certainly* be far more
interesting (yes OSAF - GUFFAW!)

Note that this wasn't live music. It was amplified music listened to
in the same hall where the artists were at least mostly pantomiming
the performance.

Nope. It was all live music performed by the artists in real time with
*no* prior recorded material.

Prove it.

It was *mostly* amplified, as is most
music performed in America, *except* for the times that Elvis sang
off-mike, which was several times.

So, was his singing audible in the cheap seats you were sitting in, Weil?

Fortunately, the amplification was
*very* minimal, considering the coustics of the hall.

I don't know what coustics are. Is this another word you just made up, Weil?

I was close
enough to be getting mostly unamplified sound, with only minimal PA
reinforcement. The instrumentation as a 10 foot Steinway, a Melodica,
three Gibson giutars (one acoustic) and a cello, a viola and two
violins.

I don't know what a "Gibson giutar" is, either.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that you did, but it is
*totally* inaccurate, a lie, if you will. And I belive that the lie
was intentional.

I don't think that you belive a thing, Weil.

dave weil

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:17:54 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

All
they're good for is name-dropping bragging rights for the easily impressed.
For every *name* artist or group there are dozens of equally or more
highly-talented and equally or more highly dedicated musicians laboring
more-or-less anonymously. These people end up doing the zillions of small
gigs that happen all over the place. All you have to do is affiliate
yourself with a fraternal group of one kind or the other, or one of the
groups themselves, and if you don't have any severe hygiene or personality
disorders you can gain full access to the musical performances that they
produce.

Unfortunately for you, the only sample you have produced was laughable
in terms of performance quality.

For you to lecture me about unknown dedicated musicians is laughable.
I've know more of those people (and they were able to actually make
great music) than you could possibly call up. Sure, you can claim to
know masses of people who sing in a choir. Well, I know those type of
people *on top of* the hundreds of individual musicians "laboring
anonymously" I've known in my life.

Brag all you want about your forays into recording your local choir.
If you actually produce something that isn't abysmally performed, I'll
be happy to congratulate you. But I'll still bet that your approach is
overkill for the type of music that you're recording. You're not
recording the Mormon Tabernacle Choir after all.
dave weil

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:17:54 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Furthermore Weil, your suggestion that a MD recorder be used is so, well so
outdated. If you had bother to keep up, you'd know that even self-respecting
pirates have been abandoning MD in droves, and have switched over to using
Flash memory and Hard-Drive based recorders. Of course, you can't afford to
even think about investing in new technology like this, no matter how
relatively economical it is, give that you're struggling in your little
hovel, without regular medical insurance, trying to eke out survival on your
waiter's pittance.

Since I've never invested in the "old technology" and don't do this
sort of recording, your specious argument holds no water. I have never
owned an MD or lapel mics.
Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:17:54 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Finally Weil, you've tacitly admitted that you know nothing about
the genre of music that you've been posturing about. I gave you a
song title that had you researched it even minimally, you'd know
that it's nothing like the piano-organ duet I posted middle of last
year.

There was a piano in that recording??? Haaaaaaaa.

I guess the sound of an unamplfied piano is something you aren't all that
familiar with, Weil.

Frankly, amateur church performers of dubious talent are not my cup of

tea.

Given that you're making a policy of not answering my question about
darkening the doors of a church Weil, where do you get the arrogance to
pretend to be an expert about church musicians? Oh, I get it, you get the
arrogance from the same stinky place you get just about all of what you post
here. Still cleaning the ladies' room at that bar where you "work"?

Sorry. Now, go back to impressing your neighbors with your
'technical ability" to pull together an setup meant to inflate your
status in your congregation.

Given my current position in this group Weil, there's no reason to inflate
anything. Essentially, I'm one of the trustees, (trying to use antique
terminology you might understand).

As I said, a DAT would likely give you as satisfactory a result,

If ignorance was bliss, you'd be the happiest guy in the world, Weil.

Weil I just debunked all of your recent balderdash on this topic. You've
been kind enough to tacitly admit defeat by deleting almost all of my post.
Thank you!

but it wouldn't wow the widows.

Precious few widows to impress. Mostly a church of married couples ages 30
to 60.

I try to keep my recordings as stealthy as possible, given that they're
fairly elaborate in terms of your virtually non-existent experience with
non-pirated live recordings.

dave weil

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:24:02 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

You obviously still don't understand the question, even after I explained it
in detail to you in another post.

Then he started whining about me not answering his request for
information. Typical of his arrogance and hypocrisy.

Well, since I provided an answer to your question, this is just
annoying rhetoric.

Wrong again, Weil. Why don't you quit posturing and just answer the
question. Oh, I forgot. That's against your religion.

I told you - on Wed.

Now, ask the question that you *really* want to ask.

dave weil

wrote:

Wed. night when I had my ticket to Elvis Costello, Steve Nieve and
the Brodsky Quartet at the Ryman. Sat my ass in a pew for several
hours. And I'll bet that I'm able to access a live recording of
that that equals *your* recording. It will *certainly* be far more
interesting (yes OSAF - GUFFAW!)

Note that this wasn't live music. It was amplified music listened to
in the same hall where the artists were at least mostly pantomiming
the performance.

Nope. It was all live music performed by the artists in real time with
*no* prior recorded material.

Prove it.

Prove that it wasn't. You made the claim - now prove it.

It was *mostly* amplified, as is most
music performed in America, *except* for the times that Elvis sang
off-mike, which was several times.

So, was his singing audible in the cheap seats you were sitting in, Weil?

Fortunately, the amplification was
*very* minimal, considering the coustics of the hall.

I don't know what coustics are. Is this another word you just made up, Weil?

I was close
enough to be getting mostly unamplified sound, with only minimal PA
reinforcement. The instrumentation as a 10 foot Steinway, a Melodica,
three Gibson giutars (one acoustic) and a cello, a viola and two
violins.

I don't know what a "Gibson giutar" is, either.

Since I never wrote the word "giutar", I don't know what your
complaint is. s******

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that you did, but it is
*totally* inaccurate, a lie, if you will. And I belive that the lie
was intentional.

I don't think that you belive a thing, Weil.

Yep, using your own tactics, I *don't* "belive" a thing. Is this a
word that you just made up, Arnold?

Hoisted by your own petard yet again!
dave weil

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:36:00 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

There was a piano in that recording??? Haaaaaaaa.

I guess the sound of an unamplfied piano is something you aren't all that
familiar with, Weil.

Not the way you recorded it chuckle.

dave weil

wrote:

Given that you're making a policy of not answering my question about
darkening the doors of a church Weil

It 8was* answered.

Now ask the question that you really *wanted* to ask.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

Given that you're making a policy of not answering my question about
darkening the doors of a church Weil

It 8was* answered.

Nothing ever 8was*.

Weil, why don't you lie again and say you never wrote 8was*?

dave weil

wrote:

Given that you're making a policy of not answering my question about
darkening the doors of a church Weil

It 8was* answered.

Nothing ever 8was*.

Is that what you "belive"?

Weil, why don't you lie again and say you never wrote 8was*?

Sure I wrote it.

I note that apparently you aren't willing to ask m what you really
*want* to ask me. That's cool. I wouldn't want to be a coward, but you
go ahead and act however you wish.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

Furthermore Weil, your suggestion that a MD recorder be used is so,
well so outdated. If you had bother to keep up, you'd know that even
self-respecting pirates have been abandoning MD in droves, and have
switched over to using Flash memory and Hard-Drive based recorders.
Of course, you can't afford to even think about investing in new
technology like this, no matter how relatively economical it is,
give that you're struggling in your little hovel, without regular
medical insurance, trying to eke out survival on your waiter's
pittance.

Since I've never invested in the "old technology" and don't do this
sort of recording, your specious argument holds no water. I have never
owned an MD or lapel mics.

Weil, it's good to see you admit you recommended something you never owned.
Makes your hypocrisy act more complete than ever.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

Given that you're making a policy of not answering my question
about darkening the doors of a church Weil

It 8was* answered.

Nothing ever 8was*.

Is that what you "belive"?

Weil, why don't you lie again and say you never wrote 8was*?

Sure I wrote it.

I note that apparently you aren't willing to ask m what you really
*want* to ask me. That's cool. I wouldn't want to be a coward, but you
go ahead and act however you wish.

Claims of reliable mind reading and general delusional behavior noted.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

wrote:

Given that you're making a policy of not answering my question about
darkening the doors of a church Weil

It 8was* answered.

Nothing ever 8was*.

Weil, why don't you lie again and say you never wrote 8was*?

Why couldn't you just have 'shoughed' off his error?

S888Wheel

While writing this on my wifi connected laptop
I'm listening to After Crying, Fold es Eg
on my sweet Quads.

What are you listening to Arny?

Certainly I'm not so pathetic that I'd brag about just passivly listening to
some retro-recording that someone else made. I've heard Fold es Eg's After
Crying. and find it to be so 1970s. ELP was 30 yaars ago. Now is the new
millennium.

How pathetic is this response? Let me count the ways. 1. It is pathetically
unoriginal. Did you get this thought from this review Arny?
http://www.znrcds.com/item2398.htm
1994 release has some music that is very close to classic ELP - the keyboard
work is so close to Emerson, has to be heard to be believed. Very enjoyable &
loving tribute! Maybe you could cite some specific examples of how they are
similar without finding it is some review on line. Tell us which ELP album does
it most resemble and why? It is doubtful you have listened much to either
artist. 2. It is really pathetic talk about the fact that it is a new millenium
when the music in question was released in 1994. 3 It is really pathetic to
complain about the merits of any music based it's lack of contemporary style.
Or do you think Brahms music is to be disregarded because it is so Romantic?
Great music is timeless. It would seem that Arny feels any music produced befor
2000 is somehow lacking in merit. That is truly pathetic. Arny, you manage to
make an ass of yourself every time you talk about music. Even when you use
google as your Cliff Notes.

I'm Just finishing up production of a live recording I made earlier this
week of some local artists singing "Beauty For Ashes" and "It Is Well".

When can we expect the commercial release? LOL.

did the mixing and editing with Sony 7506 headphones plugged into a modified
Boostaroo plugged into the Realtek ALC 650-based audio interface
(surprisingly good!) in my 1 GB DDR RAM, one-third-terabyte SATA-disk
Athlon-64 3200 running Adobe Audition under Win XP Pro SP1a. The original 24
bit digital masters were recorded on my remote-site DAW, an
Audition-equipped XP Pro SP1a half-gig DDR RAM, quarter-terabyte disk
Athlon-2500+ DAW with Delta 1010 and 66 audio interfaces, front-ended by a
Mackie SR32 and various Shure and CAD microphones. I brought the tracks (8
GB, total) home on DVD-ROMs burned at the remote site. I've been
double-checking the mastering on my main home system based on NHT 2.5is,
the custom sound system in my van, and on Shure E2 IEMs plugged into my
NJB3.

This from a guy who claims to be a music lover and not a cheap equipment
junkie.

When you wake up Scotty Van Winkle, you'll notice that this is the 21st
century and people can now interact with recorded music, not just passively
listen to it.

If you weren't such an idiot you might realize that people have been able to
interact with music before the 21st century. If you weren't such an idiot with
a mediocre system you might realize that listening to music does not have to be
a passive activity.

BTW, I designed and built both of the audio computers as well
as installing all of the remote site recording equipment.

You connected the components in a computer. BFD. By the way, Not only is
Scott's Quad Krell system vastly superior to your NHT 2.5 based system, his old
Focus based system was much better. You know, the speakers sitting behind his
current ones.
dave weil

wrote:

Furthermore Weil, your suggestion that a MD recorder be used is so,
well so outdated. If you had bother to keep up, you'd know that even
self-respecting pirates have been abandoning MD in droves, and have
switched over to using Flash memory and Hard-Drive based recorders.
Of course, you can't afford to even think about investing in new
technology like this, no matter how relatively economical it is,
give that you're struggling in your little hovel, without regular
medical insurance, trying to eke out survival on your waiter's
pittance.

Since I've never invested in the "old technology" and don't do this
sort of recording, your specious argument holds no water. I have never
owned an MD or lapel mics.

Weil, it's good to see you admit you recommended something you never owned.
Makes your hypocrisy act more complete than ever.

I don't have to have owned it to be familiar with it or to have heard
the product of such an item.

You don't own the Mackie board that you were touting, do you?

dave weil

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:06:26 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

I note that apparently you aren't willing to ask m what you really
*want* to ask me. That's cool. I wouldn't want to be a coward, but you
go ahead and act however you wish.

Claims of reliable mind reading and general delusional behavior noted.

So why *can't* you ask the question that you really wish to ask then?
S888Wheel

Certainly I'm not so pathetic that I'd brag about just passivly
listening to some retro-recording that someone else made. I've heard
Fold es Eg's After Crying. and find it to be so 1970s. ELP was 30
yaars ago. Now is the new millennium.

Apparently not. After Crying is the band. Fold es Eg is the record.

Whatver.

Whatever? You just made a complete ass of yourself and proved you were lying.
Please tell us what otherFold es Eg records you have listened to. LOL.

I've heard the music.

Liar.

why else would I compare it to
ELP?

Because you read a review on line that made the comparison.

Listening to 70's-style muisc on early-80s speakers strikes me as no biggle.

Maybe because you are not much of a music lover and can't afford quality
speakers like the Quads.

Believe it or not Scotty, there's something to be said for living in the
current millenium.

Believe it or not Arny. Most of the best music in this world came before 2000
along with a slew of equipment that vastly outperforms your junk.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

I note that apparently you aren't willing to ask m what you really
*want* to ask me. That's cool. I wouldn't want to be a coward, but
you go ahead and act however you wish.

Claims of reliable mind reading and general delusional behavior
noted.

So why *can't* you ask the question that you really wish to ask then?

Weil, didn't they give you a pill to help make those voices in your head go
away?

Arny Krueger

wrote:

You don't own the Mackie board that you were touting, do you?

I wasn't touting any Mackie board, except in your delusional mind, Weil.

However, as a trustee of the organization that owns it, I guess it could be
said that I am among its legal owners.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Believe it or not Arny. Most of the best music in this world came
before 2000 along with a slew of equipment that vastly outperforms
your junk.

Thanks for admitting that you've been too impoverished to buy any audio gear
since the end of 1999, sockpuppet wheel.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

While writing this on my wifi connected laptop
I'm listening to After Crying, Fold es Eg
on my sweet Quads.

What are you listening to Arny?

Certainly I'm not so pathetic that I'd brag about just passivly
listening to some retro-recording that someone else made. I've heard
Fold es Eg's After Crying. and find it to be so 1970s. ELP was 30
yaars ago. Now is the new millennium.

How pathetic is this response? Let me count the ways. 1. It is
pathetically unoriginal. Did you get this thought from this review
Arny? http://www.znrcds.com/item2398.htm

Not at all. I just listened to it.

I'm sure Dormer, that in your illegally drugged state, you never noticed the
resemblance.

dave weil

wrote:

You don't own the Mackie board that you were touting, do you?

I wasn't touting any Mackie board, except in your delusional mind, Weil.

Sure you were. Otherwise, why mention it to support your recording?

However, as a trustee of the organization that owns it, I guess it could be
said that I am among its legal owners.

No you're not.
dave weil

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 03:52:02 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

While writing this on my wifi connected laptop
I'm listening to After Crying, Fold es Eg
on my sweet Quads.

What are you listening to Arny?

Certainly I'm not so pathetic that I'd brag about just passivly
listening to some retro-recording that someone else made. I've heard
Fold es Eg's After Crying. and find it to be so 1970s. ELP was 30
yaars ago. Now is the new millennium.

How pathetic is this response? Let me count the ways. 1. It is
pathetically unoriginal. Did you get this thought from this review
Arny? http://www.znrcds.com/item2398.htm

Not at all. I just listened to it.

Prove it.

I'm sure Dormer, that in your illegally drugged state, you never noticed the
resemblance.

Hell, you're in such a drug-induced haze, you can't get the name of
the group correct, you're hallucinating listening to the music *and*
you don't even know to whom you're speaking.

Get help NOW.
S888Wheel

Believe it or not Arny. Most of the best music in this world came
before 2000 along with a slew of equipment that vastly outperforms
your junk.

Thanks for admitting that you've been too impoverished to buy any audio gear
since the end of 1999, sockpuppet wheel.

More evidence of why Arny has no interest in taking an IQ test and publishing
the results. Thanks for the fine example of amazingly poor logic. I did mention
that I am currently on the market for a second real estate investment that you
couldn't afford to buy. I guess loosers in life like you get through the day by
making **** up about other people so you don't feel so all alone.

Tell us what other recordings you have listened to by "Fold es Eg" Mr. Music
lover. LOL

S888Wheel

While writing this on my wifi connected laptop
I'm listening to After Crying, Fold es Eg
on my sweet Quads.

What are you listening to Arny?

Certainly I'm not so pathetic that I'd brag about just passivly
listening to some retro-recording that someone else made. I've heard
Fold es Eg's After Crying. and find it to be so 1970s. ELP was 30
yaars ago. Now is the new millennium.

How pathetic is this response? Let me count the ways. 1. It is
pathetically unoriginal. Did you get this thought from this review
Arny? http://www.znrcds.com/item2398.htm

Not at all. I just listened to it.

Liar. I guess you come from the Howard Ferstler school of reporting.

I'm sure Dormer, that in your illegally drugged state, you never noticed the
resemblance.

You accuse me of being on drugs and you can't figure out who you are talking
to. LOL.
Tell us what you like and dislike about this group Fold es Eg that you claim to
have listened to.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

You don't own the Mackie board that you were touting, do you?

I wasn't touting any Mackie board, except in your delusional mind,
Weil.

Sure you were. Otherwise, why mention it to support your recording?

Here's a new concept for you to mull over, Weil. It was a relevant fact.

However, as a trustee of the organization that owns it, I guess it
could be said that I am among its legal owners.

No you're not.

Prove it.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Believe it or not Arny. Most of the best music in this world came
before 2000 along with a slew of equipment that vastly outperforms
your junk.

Thanks for admitting that you've been too impoverished to buy any
audio gear since the end of 1999, sockpuppet wheel.

note that sockpuppet wheel did not deny my basic claim, thus confirming
it.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

You don't own the Mackie board that you were touting, do you?

I wasn't touting any Mackie board, except in your delusional mind,
Weil.

Sure you were. Otherwise, why mention it to support your recording?

Here's a new concept for you to mull over, Weil. It was a relevant
fact.

However, as a trustee of the organization that owns it, I guess it
could be said that I am among its legal owners.

No you're not.

Prove it.

Only after you work off the long list of proofs you've sloughed.

dave weil

wrote:

You don't own the Mackie board that you were touting, do you?

I wasn't touting any Mackie board, except in your delusional mind,
Weil.

Sure you were. Otherwise, why mention it to support your recording?

Here's a new concept for you to mull over, Weil. It was a relevant fact.

However, as a trustee of the organization that owns it, I guess it
could be said that I am among its legal owners.

No you're not.

Prove it.

You prove that you are a "legal owner".
dave weil

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:45:31 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Believe it or not Arny. Most of the best music in this world came
before 2000 along with a slew of equipment that vastly outperforms
your junk.

Thanks for admitting that you've been too impoverished to buy any
audio gear since the end of 1999, sockpuppet wheel.

note that sockpuppet wheel did not deny my basic claim, thus confirming
it.

Faulty logic.

But nice try anyway.

dave weil

wrote:

You don't own the Mackie board that you were touting, do you?

I wasn't touting any Mackie board, except in your delusional mind,
Weil.

Sure you were. Otherwise, why mention it to support your recording?

Here's a new concept for you to mull over, Weil. It was a relevant
fact.

However, as a trustee of the organization that owns it, I guess it
could be said that I am among its legal owners.

No you're not.

Prove it.

Only after you work off the long list of proofs you've sloughed.

I haven't "sloughed" anything.

Try again in English please.
S888Wheel

Believe it or not Arny. Most of the best music in this world came
before 2000 along with a slew of equipment that vastly outperforms
your junk.

Thanks for admitting that you've been too impoverished to buy any
audio gear since the end of 1999, sockpuppet wheel.

note that sockpuppet wheel did not deny my basic claim, thus confirming
it.

In your mind no doubt. Note the following basic claims that Arny did not deny
thus by his own standards has confirmed.

"you are not much of a music lover and can't afford quality
speakers like the Quads."

Thankd for admitting you are not a music lover and cannot afford the Quads.

"Most of the best music in this world came before 2000
along with a slew of equipment that vastly outperforms your junk."

Thankd for admitting your equipment is junk.

"More evidence of why Arny has no interest in taking an IQ test and publishing
the results."

Thanks for admitting you are afraid to take the IQ test and publish the results

"Thanks for the fine example of amazingly poor logic."

Thankd for admitting your logic is so poor.

" I did mention
that I am currently on the market for a second real estate investment that you
couldn't afford to buy."

Thanks for admitting your poverty.

" I guess loosers in life like you get through the day by
making **** up about other people so you don't feel so all alone."

Thanks for admitting you are a bitter looser who makes things up about others
to feel better about yourself.
Acne Krooker

dave weil wrote
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:05:36 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

note that Middius did not deny my basic claim, thus confirming it.
You don't own the Mackie board that you were touting, do you?

I wasn't touting any Mackie board, except in your delusional mind, Weil.

note that Sanders did not deny my basic claim, thus confirming it.

Sure you were. Otherwise, why mention it to support your recording?

note that Wiel did not deny my basic claim, thus confirming it.

However, as a trustee of the organization that owns it, I guess it could be
said that I am among its legal owners.

No you're not.

note that Dormer did not deny my basic claim, thus confirming
it.

Next!

Acne Krooker

dave weil wrote

wrote:

You don't own the Mackie board that you were touting, do you?

I wasn't touting any Mackie board, except in your delusional mind,
Weil.

However, as a trustee of the organization that owns it, I guess
it could be
said that I am among its legal owners.

Sure you were. Otherwise, why mention it to support your recording?

Here's a new concept for you to mull over, Weil. It was a relevant fact.

Proove it!

However, as a trustee of the organization that owns it, I guess it
could be said that I am among its legal owners.

No you're not.

Prove it.

You prove that you are a "legal owner".

Its like I never said as a trustee of the organization that owns it, I
guess it could be said that I am among its legal owners Weil.

Thank you Weil for displaying my boys dorm isnt' anything more than
just a church which doors you've never darkened Weil.

ROTFLMAO!

James Tannenbaum

Arny Krueger wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Randy Given" wrote in message
e.com

Just dropping by. This used to be my playground (thank you Madonna).

Back in the days when the "A" in RAO stood for Audio...

Looks like things are more the same than different.

The people who loathed audio three years ago like Weil, Middius,
Yustabe, Phillips, Scottw, Sanders, etc, still loathe audio.

While writing this on my wifi connected laptop
I'm listening to After Crying, Fold es Eg
on my sweet Quads.

What are you listening to Arny?

Certainly I'm not so pathetic that I'd brag about just passivly listening to
some retro-recording that someone else made. I've heard Fold es Eg's After
Crying. and find it to be so 1970s. ELP was 30 yaars ago. Now is the new
millennium.

I'm Just finishing up production of a live recording I made earlier this
week of some local artists singing "Beauty For Ashes" and "It Is Well". I
[...]

listen to it. BTW, I designed and built both of the audio computers as well
as installing all of the remote site recording equipment.

Mr. Krueger, could you tell me why it is that profoundly ignorant people
can exhibit such glaring arrogance and pride in their mediocre
accomplishments? Then you could, perhaps, explain the need for cruelty
on the part of the very stupid when describing their fetes of technical
incompetence? Thank you so much.

Would you also post this masterpiece of yours when you are finished so
that we may all bask in your radiance?
Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

PD said:

Believe it or not Arny. Most of the best music in this world came
before 2000 along with a slew of equipment that vastly outperforms
your junk.

Thanks for admitting that you've been too impoverished to buy any audio

gear
since the end of 1999, sockpuppet wheel.

Thanks for admitting that banana's are made of solid gold, Mr Krueger.

You can put them right next to the firehoses and sausages.

That should be "firehose's and sausage's".
Another typical Middius blunder. ROTFL!