Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Fatwah for Graham

Poopie John winks and smarms while fondling himself.

According to Sharia, this man is
subject to the justice of Allah. But first we must make sure to know this
Graham. Graham, how was she?

Very 'precocious' !

Next time get a hooker more suited to your means, Poopie.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Poopie John winks and smarms while fondling himself.

According to Sharia, this man is
subject to the justice of Allah. But first we must make sure to know this
Graham. Graham, how was she?

Very 'precocious' !

Next time get a hooker more suited to your means, Poopie.

Go boil your head in a vat of acid Middius. I don't have to pay for sex.

You want me to tell you about the 3some where their ages just added up to mine ? It's not something
I'd planned btw - I simply got caught up in a situation.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Osama bin Fuktar Osama bin Fuktar is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Poopie John winks and smarms while fondling himself.

According to Sharia, this man is
subject to the justice of Allah. But first we must make sure to know
this
Graham. Graham, how was she?

Very 'precocious' !

Next time get a hooker more suited to your means, Poopie.

Go boil your head in a vat of acid Middius. I don't have to pay for sex.

Acutally, that is what we were planning for you. It is not Sharia, but it
would be a fun evening.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
ScottW ScottW is offline

Eeyore wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

Poopie John winks and smarms while fondling himself.

According to Sharia, this man is
subject to the justice of Allah. But first we must make sure to know this
Graham. Graham, how was she?

Very 'precocious' !

Next time get a hooker more suited to your means, Poopie.

Go boil your head in a vat of acid Middius. I don't have to pay for sex.

George would if he could, but even rentboys are beyond his means
these days.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

George M. Middius oozed:

Whiney, jealous rantings on its betters...

So, Mr. Middius, which is it that bothers you mo That Jute-McCoy's
fingers are so far up your fundament that you can taste its fingers in
the back of your throat? Or that you are only its second-favorite
sockpuppet?

Was that clear enough?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Sander deWaal Sander deWaal is offline

Eeyore said:

You want me to tell you about the 3some where their ages just added up to mine ? It's not something
I'd planned btw - I simply got caught up in a situation.

You mean you got two 14-year olds at one time?

Naughty, naughty! ;-)

--
"Due knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl miss steaks."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Sander deWaal said:

You want me to tell you about the 3some where their ages just added up to mine ?

You mean you got two 14-year olds at one time?

More likely, 24-year-olds.

Naughty, naughty! ;-)

Disgusting, disgusting. ;-(

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Sander deWaal said:

You want me to tell you about the 3some where their ages just added up to mine ?

You mean you got two 14-year olds at one time?

More likely, 24-year-olds.

Close. :~)

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Margaret von B Margaret von B is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Sander deWaal said:

You want me to tell you about the 3some where their ages just added up
to mine ?

You mean you got two 14-year olds at one time?

More likely, 24-year-olds.

Close. :~)

Graham

Hmmmm...another impotent old pillock who tells desperate stories of his
imaginary sexual conquests...in an audio forum. Bret Ludwig?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Margaret von B wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
"George M. Middius" wrote:
Sander deWaal said:

You want me to tell you about the 3some where their ages just added up
to mine ?

You mean you got two 14-year olds at one time?

More likely, 24-year-olds.

Close. :~)

Graham

Hmmmm...another impotent old pillock who tells desperate stories of his
imaginary sexual conquests...in an audio forum. Bret Ludwig?

There's nothing imaginary about it 'Margaret' !

Had the op yet btw ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Margaret von B Margaret von B is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Margaret von B wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
"George M. Middius" wrote:
Sander deWaal said:

You want me to tell you about the 3some where their ages just added
up
to mine ?

You mean you got two 14-year olds at one time?

More likely, 24-year-olds.

Close. :~)

Graham

Hmmmm...another impotent old pillock who tells desperate stories of his
imaginary sexual conquests...in an audio forum. Bret Ludwig?

There's nothing imaginary about it 'Margaret' !

Nah! Modern men who are capable of that kind of activity have no need to
brag about it in audio forums. Impotent old pillocks, OTOH, act exactly like
you...

Had the op yet btw ?

Your bitterness is understandable but your lies were so obvious that I could
not resist...

:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Margaret von B" wrote in message

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Margaret von B wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
"George M. Middius" wrote:
Sander deWaal said:

You want me to tell you about the 3some where their ages just added up
to mine ?

You mean you got two 14-year olds at one time?

More likely, 24-year-olds.

Close. :~)

Graham

Hmmmm...another impotent old pillock who tells desperate stories of his
imaginary sexual conquests...in an audio forum. Bret Ludwig?

There's nothing imaginary about it 'Margaret' !

Nah! Modern men who are capable of that kind of activity have no need to brag
about it in audio forums. Impotent old pillocks, OTOH, act exactly like you...

Had the op yet btw ?

Your bitterness is understandable but your lies were so obvious that I could
not resist...

Don't sweat it Graham, only hint of sex Marge ever claimed to was
a cigar boat busting a 4 foot swell.

ScottW