Ken Plotkin

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:05:15 -0700, Bob Cain
wrote:

Really?! Amazing, that. Whoda thunk it.

Certainly not you.
Gadget Wizard

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:33:41 -0700, Bob Cain wrote:

simpler."

A. Einstein

"Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them
misunderstood." - H. L. Mencken

"One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore
for a very long time" - Andre Gide

"The impossible is often the untried." - Jim Goodwin

"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others." -
Jonathan Winters

"New ideas pass through three periods:
- It can't be done.
- It probably can be done, but it's not worth doing.
- I knew it was a good idea all along!"
- Arthur C. Clarke

"Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than when they are convinced
beyond doubt that they are right" - Laurens Van Der Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upstate Forums Discussion Boards
Vist http://www.upstateforums.com
South Carolina Community Forums
Ty Ford

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 12:25:02 -0400, Bob Cain wrote
(in article ):

Ty Ford wrote:

Hey,

Isn't it on topic?

Seems like an audio/acoustic topic to me.

You Go Bob.

Huh?

Bob

Definition of: "You Go Bob"

A positive and reinforcing rejoinder. ...for Bob.

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Bob Cain

Ty Ford wrote:

Hey,

Isn't it on topic?

Seems like an audio/acoustic topic to me.

You Go Bob.

Huh?

Bob

Definition of: "You Go Bob"

A positive and reinforcing rejoinder. ...for Bob.

Sorry, the old expectation thing caught me up short again.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Bob Cain

Gadget Wizard wrote:

"Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them
misunderstood." - H. L. Mencken

"One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore
for a very long time" - Andre Gide

"The impossible is often the untried." - Jim Goodwin

"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others." -
Jonathan Winters

"New ideas pass through three periods:
- It can't be done.
- It probably can be done, but it's not worth doing.
- I knew it was a good idea all along!"
- Arthur C. Clarke

"Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than when they are convinced
beyond doubt that they are right" - Laurens Van Der Post

These are wonderful, germane and on file. Many thanks.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein