The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...
"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message news:_BWid.27840

Naw, Mr ghost has a thing for public humiliation, he begs for it from
practically everyone. :-)

Actually, Mr Ghost has this thing for enticing swine like you to
reveal his true character. The fact of the matter is that the only
one who has been publicly humiliated is you. The sick, demented and
pathetic aspect of it all is that you gloat about and take pride in
your own lack of character.

"Actually, MR GHOST has this thing for enticing swine like you to
reveal HIS true character.". Boy did you hit the nail on the head with
that one! Your true character has indeed been revealed, and here you are
admitting to it. What a maroon! As I see it, the sick, demented and
pathetic aspect of it is that you are sick, demented and pathetic. *ROFLMAO*

You are the maroon and the moron, and the one who is sick, demented
and pathetic. When taken in context, my statement is unambiguous and
perfectly clear to everyone except to swine like you that the subject
to which "his" refers is "swine" not "Mr Ghost." Your absurd
assertion to the contrary serves only to further emphasize your
intellectual dishonesty and your total lack character.
The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...
"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

snip....snip

See http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=petard&r=67, The phrase
"hoisted by your own petard" means "to blow one's self up with one's own
bomb", and a petard can be a loud firecracker, which is why I used that
particular phrase in reference to your statement about dynamite, but as
usual, it went right over your head.

snip...snip

The only thing that went over my head was your intestinal gas.

So, you've got your head near someone's ass yet again, I don't think I've
ever heard of a worse anal fixation. Give it up, junior, every time you post
you dig your hole deeper! *LOL*

What a predictable and lame reply! It truly makes one wonder if
Pavlov's dog is by chance your biological father. The truth of the
matter is that you are the one with the anal fixation, not I. I hate
to burst your bubble, but what I actually had in mind was that your
intestinal gas went over my head because your mouth was open and
because hot gas rises. *LOL*
Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

"The Ghost" wrote in message
[...]

Well, since you apparently failed seventh grade grammar, I have trouble
believing that you have a college degree in anything, much less a doctorate.
"Intellectual dishonesty", I would define that as your convincing yourself
that you actually have an intellect. As for lack of character, how can you
make a judgement like that when you've never even met me? Don't go away mad,
just go away.

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

[...]

And I guess you think you're a fart smeller... uh, I mean a smart
feller..., No, I was right the first time.
BTW, when someone releases gas orally, it's a burp, not a fart. Apparently,
you don't know the difference between your mouth and your asshole.

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...

BTW, when someone releases gas orally, it's a burp, not a fart. Apparently,
you don't know the difference between your mouth and your asshole.

I am quite aware of the difference between my mouth and my asshole.
What you fail to recognize is that there is no difference between what
comes out of your mouth and what comes out of your asshole.

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...

Well, since you apparently failed seventh grade grammar, I have trouble
believing that you have a college degree in anything, much less a doctorate.

Well, I didn't, and I do. So, wheatever the problem is, it's at your
end, not mine.

"Intellectual dishonesty", I would define that as your convincing yourself
that you actually have an intellect.

Have another drink and then ponder the mindless absurdity of such an
idiotic and stupid remark.

As for lack of character, how can you make a judgement like that when you've never even met me?

On the basis of what you've said.
Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

Well, since you apparently failed seventh grade grammar, I have trouble
believing that you have a college degree in anything, much less a

doctorate.

Well, I didn't, and I do. So, wheatever the problem is, it's at your
end, not mine.

"wheatever"? Looks like that came from your end.

"Intellectual dishonesty", I would define that as your convincing

yourself
that you actually have an intellect.

Have another drink and then ponder the mindless absurdity of such an
idiotic and stupid remark.

I can't have another drink until I've had the first, and I rarely drink.
As for "idiotic and stupid", those adjectives seem particularly appropriate
when applied to you.

As for lack of character, how can you make a judgement like that when

you've never even met me?

On the basis of what you've said.

On the basis of what you've said in this group, I'd judge you to be lacking
in character as well as most other positive human attributes.

Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
om...
"Porky" wrote in message

BTW, when someone releases gas orally, it's a burp, not a fart.

Apparently,
you don't know the difference between your mouth and your asshole.

I am quite aware of the difference between my mouth and my asshole.
What you fail to recognize is that there is no difference between what
comes out of your mouth and what comes out of your asshole.

Wow!!! Folks, he brags about knowing the difference between his mouth and
his asshole, what an intellectual accomplishment!!
What you fail to realize is that no one cares what you think or say,
playing at insults with you is a very minor source of amusement for me, and
your lack of ability at that game is rapidly turning amusement into boredom.
have you noticed that I'm the only one now responding to your insipid
drivel? I think it's time to place you on my ignore list (you'll be the only
one there, too), so maybe you'll go back to alt.sci and leave us the hell
alone.
Have a nice life, jerk.

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in
:

As for lack of character, how can you make a judgement like that
when

you've never even met me?

On the basis of what you've said.

On the basis of what you've said in this group, I'd judge you to be
lacking in character as well as most other positive human attributes.

Fortunately, your opinion of me isn't worth **** on a stick because you are
a nobody. You have done nothing of significance and no one cares what you
think. Your mother expelled you into a pile of urine-drenched mud, pig
**** and afterbirth and justifiably walked away in disgust. Since then,
nothing much has changed. You are still a pig in swine pen and acting
accordingly.

The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in
:

playing at insults with you is a very minor source of amusement for
me,

Likewise.

and your lack of ability at that game is rapidly turning amusement
into boredom.

Likewise.

have you noticed that I'm the only one now responding to
your insipid drivel?

Have you noticed that I'm the only one now responding to yours?

I think it's time to place you on my ignore list.

I am sure that everyone reading this group would appreciate that.

alt.sci and leave us the hell alone.
Have a nice life, jerk.

You too, asswipe.

Jim Carr

"The Ghost" wrote in message
. 7...

Fortunately, your opinion of me isn't worth **** on a stick because you

are
a nobody. You have done nothing of significance and no one cares what you
think. Your mother expelled you into a pile of urine-drenched mud, pig
**** and afterbirth and justifiably walked away in disgust. Since then,
nothing much has changed. You are still a pig in swine pen and acting
accordingly.

Really, Ghosty, what's up with the references to defecation? Can't you see
the pattern? You're obsessed with the subject. Something is very, very wrong
with you (and I mean that in the best of ways). Are you a coprophiliac or do
you just play one in the newsgroups?

The Ghost

"Jim Carr" wrote in

"The Ghost" wrote in message
. 7...

Fortunately, your opinion of me isn't worth **** on a stick because
you

are
a nobody. You have done nothing of significance and no one cares
what you think. Your mother expelled you into a pile of
urine-drenched mud, pig **** and afterbirth and justifiably walked
away in disgust. Since then, nothing much has changed. You are
still a pig in swine pen and acting accordingly.

Really, Ghosty, what's up with the references to defecation? Can't you
see the pattern? You're obsessed with the subject. Something is very,
very wrong with you (and I mean that in the best of ways). Are you a
coprophiliac or do you just play one in the newsgroups?

Figure it out yourself, you mindless moron.
Bob Cain

The Ghost wrote:

You too, asswipe.

There it is again! Jim, you are definitely on to something
re this creep's anal and scatological obsession.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
The Ghost

Bob Cain wrote in message ...
The Ghost wrote:

You too, asswipe.

There it is again! Jim, you are definitely on to something
re this creep's anal and scatological obsession.
Bob

If you have any alternative descriptors of scum like yourself, porky
and jim carr, please provide me with a list of them and I will be
happy to add them to my regrettably limited vocabulary.
The Ghost

"Porky" wrote in message ...
"The Ghost" wrote in message
m...
"Porky" wrote in message

t...

Since you don't know my attorney friend, you have no idea as to what

he is
or isn't, other than that he is an attorney. After reading some of your
posts, my attorney friend pointed them out to a psychiatrist friend of

his,
who is of the opinion that you may have issues stemming from a major
insecurity problem or perhaps from an inferiority complex. He says that

if
these issues extend into your everyday life, you should seek

professional
help.

And I say that he is, like you, full of ****.

While your name might be Gary Sokolich, I rather doubt that you are

the
Dr. Gary Sokolich who co-wrote the AES paper "Spectral Contamination
Measurement" with Deane Jensen. If you are that Gary Sokolich, it would
appear that the intervening years between the time that paper was

written
and the present have not been kind to you. Alzheimer's is -an insidious
condition, and perhaps we should take that into consideration before
replying to your pitiful attempts at proving yourself still competent.

Presumably you have medical proof of your slanderous accusation. If
not, I suggest that you consult with your whore attorney for some
serious legal advice.

You certainly know little about the law, especially those governing libel
and slander. By prefacing my comments with "it would appear...", I made it
clear that I was expressing a view or opinion, something perfectly legal and
protected by my first amendment rights. I have no need of legal advice
concerning the likes of you.
BTW, I still don't know if your real name is Gary Sokolich, or if so, if
you are the co-author of the AES paper I mentioned in my previous post to
you. So, not knowing your identity, how can I slander you?

Swine like you are known to be a bit short on brains, so let me
clarify a couple of things for you. Firstly, I never said that you
were slandering me. Secondly, the slanderous intent is clear and the
accidental preface to your slanderous comment means nothing. Lastly,
neither foreigners nor swine have first amendment rights.

HAVE THEY NO SOULS OR BASIC MORALITY? clamnebula Audio Opinions 14 April 27th 04 05:02 PM
Acoustic foam placement Panzzi High End Audio 0 April 7th 04 05:25 AM
Mic Questions Twist Turner Pro Audio 22 November 25th 03 03:04 AM
Fixing acoustic foam to ceiling Rick Powell Pro Audio 3 September 2nd 03 02:06 AM
Similar to Sound Forge's Acoustic Mirror? Erik Pro Audio 2 July 7th 03 11:44 PM