Posted to rec.audio.pro
cedricl[_2_] cedricl[_2_] is offline

Default Skype over a PA and huge screen

Use an aux out to send an audio feed back to "mr famous". Include just
the presenter (in the live room) and the Q & A mics (if there are any)
in that aux send. Do not include the incoming Skype audio in that aux
send. If you do, you will have a feedback loop.
jersey123 jersey123 is offline
Junior Member

At present, the wide receiver is still lingering in the air around the league, and has no a football team to take him to play. Wearing NFL Shop, Owens had knee injury this off-season after suffering a torn ACL. And then he has been in the status of getting recovered from the injury, though he repeatedly said he plans to return to the NFL, and continues his NFL career in any one of the NFL teams. The veteran wide receiver has been playing in the NFL for 15 years, in which he once wore San Francisco 49ers jerseys, Philadelphia Eagles jerseys, Dallas Cowboys jerseys, Buffalo Bills jerseys, and Cheap NFL Jerseys. During his NFL career, the wide receiver Terrell Owens has 1,078 receptions for 15,934 receiving yards and 153 touchdowns for his career. Of course, the static could be said to be a beautiful one. Therefore, it seems exactly likely that Terrelle Owens would return to the NFL to continue his football career, if he is totally recovered from his knee surgery. Terrell Owens wore Cincinnati Bengals jerseys last season, when he caught 72 passes for 983 yards and nine touchdowns in 14 games. And now it is of possibility that Cincinnati will give Terrell Owens a chance.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Poster Poster is offline

Yep, that's usually what's meant by a "mix minus" which
SCott and I mentioned, but probably a good thing to expound
on the term in case the op wasn't familiar, which he might
not be.

I didn't know the english term (i'm dutch...) but i know and understand the
concept. I'm an experienced sound guy though it's been a while since i did
live work (i focus on studio stuff these days).

If "Mr. Famous" is being paid at all for showing up on skype at this

thing, including direct compensation or an
honorarium I'd insist on testing his skype connection
beforehand too.

Good point.

Thanks everyone for the advice so far. I will test this in another venue
this week, the actual event is on saturday.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb[_3_] Richard Webb[_3_] is offline

On Mon 2011-Sep-19 20:22, cedricl writes:

Use an aux out to send an audio feed back to "mr famous". Include
just the presenter (in the live room) and the Q & A mics (if there
are any) in that aux send. Do not include the incoming Skype audio in
that aux send. If you do, you will have a feedback loop.

Yep, that's usually what's meant by a "mix minus" which
SCott and I mentioned, but probably a good thing to expound
on the term in case the op wasn't familiar, which he might
not be.

Also for the original poster:

If "Mr. Famous" is being paid at all for showing up on skype at this thing, including direct compensation or an
honorarium I'd insist on testing his skype connection
beforehand too. I know Scott suggested the usual backups
other than skype with a hybrid and the like but I doubt
these folks know how to set that up, especially with video
involved. The only way they know how to ship audio and
video around is VoIp type protocols on the net, on the cheap of course. DOes MR. Famous have an already working setup?

Regards,
Richard
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site

Skype over a PA and huge screen Peter Larsen[_3_] Pro Audio 6 September 20th 11 03:02 PM
skype mic vs. pre-amp mic ? Eddy Audio Opinions 0 June 16th 07 04:40 PM
Skype Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 1 February 15th 05 10:39 PM
huge WMA > huge WAV > Split wav to 5 minute segments automatically Thomas Miller Pro Audio 8 October 31st 04 04:54 PM