Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ixtarbrules@yahoo.com is offline

Default Kennedy Introduces Hate Bill, Aims To Finish Off America BeforeCroaking

Kennedy Introduces Hate Bill, Aims To Finish Off America Before
Croaking

[Peter Brimelow]

" I know citing him will just get us in more trouble with the $outhern/ Southern Poverty Law Center ($/SPLC), but I’m impressed by Rev. Ted Pike’s incisive analysis of the federal hate crimes bill just introduced by Senator Kennedy - sounds like Kennedy hopes to live long enough to finish off the historic American nation whose murder he began in 1965."

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2009/...fore-croaking/

http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/k...rosenatehb.htm
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

On 30 Apr, 01:14, wrote:
Kennedy Introduces Hate Bill, Aims To Finish Off America Before
Croaking

[Peter Brimelow]

" I know citing him will just get us in more trouble with the $outhern/ Southern Poverty Law Center ($/SPLC), but I’m impressed by Rev. Ted Pike’s incisive analysis of the federal hate crimes bill just introduced by Senator Kennedy - sounds like Kennedy hopes to live long enough to finish off the historic American nation whose murder he began in 1965."

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2009/...duces-hate-bil...

http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/k...rosenatehb.htm

What historic American nation?
The one before the Europeans got here?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 30, 9:01 am, wrote:
On 30 Apr, 01:14, wrote:

Kennedy Introduces Hate Bill, Aims To Finish Off America Before
Croaking

[Peter Brimelow]

" I know citing him will just get us in more trouble with the $outhern/ Southern Poverty Law Center ($/SPLC), but I’m impressed by Rev. Ted Pike’s incisive analysis of the federal hate crimes bill just introduced by Senator Kennedy - sounds like Kennedy hopes to live long enough to finish off the historic American nation whose murder he began in 1965."

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2009/...duces-hate-bil...

http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/k...rosenatehb.htm

What historic American nation?
The one before the Europeans got here?

No, the one before that one got here. We were here first, the Indians
took it away from US and we took it back.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 30 Apr, 21:07, wrote:
On Apr 30, 9:01 am, wrote:

On 30 Apr, 01:14, wrote:

Kennedy Introduces Hate Bill, Aims To Finish Off America Before
Croaking

[Peter Brimelow]

" I know citing him will just get us in more trouble with the $outhern/ Southern Poverty Law Center ($/SPLC), but I’m impressed by Rev. Ted Pike’s incisive analysis of the federal hate crimes bill just introduced by Senator Kennedy - sounds like Kennedy hopes to live long enough to finish off the historic American nation whose murder he began in 1965."

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2009/...duces-hate-bil....

http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/k...rosenatehb.htm

What historic American nation?
The one before the Europeans got here?

No, the one before that one got here. We were here first, the Indians
took it away from US and we took it back.

was that before or after the holocaust that never happened?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ixtarbrules@yahoo.com is offline

What historic American nation?
The one before the Europeans got here?

No, the one before that one got here. We were here first, the Indians
took it away from US and we took it back.

was that before or after the holocaust that never happened?

You'll have to specify which holocaust, since in the past ten
thousand years there have been hundreds.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 2 Mai, 02:39, wrote:
What historic American nation?
The one before the Europeans got here?

No, the one before that one got here. We were here first, the Indians
took it away from US and we took it back.

was that before or after the holocaust that never happened?

*You'll have to specify which holocaust, since in the past ten
thousand years there have been hundreds.

The one that didn't happen, the one that rivals your ridiculous claim
that 'we' were here first,
before the Indians 'took' it
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 2, 7:42*pm, wrote:
On 2 Mai, 02:39, wrote:

*You'll have to specify which holocaust, since in the past ten
thousand years there have been hundreds.

The one that didn't happen, the one that rivals your ridiculous claim
that 'we' were here first, before the Indians 'took' it

When Noah floated past the US the day after the universe was created
5,000 years ago, one of the two Europeans he had on board (along with
the other animal pairs) planted an American flag on top of the Rockies
and claimed America for the future Europe. Then the Injuns came and
took it away.

Bratzi's severely flawed and unintelligent version of history is
exactly correct. Just ask Sailer. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 2, 7:42 pm, wrote:
On 2 Mai, 02:39, wrote:

What historic American nation?
The one before the Europeans got here?

No, the one before that one got here. We were here first, the Indians
took it away from US and we took it back.

was that before or after the holocaust that never happened?

You'll have to specify which holocaust, since in the past ten
thousand years there have been hundreds.

The one that didn't happen, the one that rivals your ridiculous claim
that 'we' were here first,
before the Indians 'took' it

Oh yes, you mean the one that we say did happen too, only it wasn't
unique, wasn't the worst of the many such holocausts over thousands of
years, and was probably not as bad as it's made out to be, only no
legitimate research may be conducted because you go to jail if you
question any aspect of it in almost any First World country? That
holocaust?

Well, it must be if only by process of elimination. I mean, you won't
go to jail if you deny Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin or Lenin did anything. So
it must be that one.

At least, I guess.