Posted to rec.audio.pro
Kathleen Anderson Kathleen Anderson is offline

Default MCI console other equipment fs

All reasonable offers entertained on the following equipment.
Pick up near MEmphis, TEnnessee.
Email here or call (901) 465-9921 ask for Kathleen.

1) MCI 600 series audio mixing console with integral patchbay
28 inputs, 23 populated, 8 vca groups, 2 power supplies and
metal stand. See it at www.gatasound.com

1) 54 input 3-way audio splittter with various wiring and
adaptors: Includes to 28 channel lk to xlr male fan outs,
1 spare lk male connector body, two 200 foot runs 28 pair
snake terminated with lk connectors, a third 200 ft run
terminated with lk connectors may need reterminating. or
usable to build additional fan outs; also 1 lk to lk 28
channel extension adapter.

--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

On 9/26/2011 10:04 PM, Kathleen Anderson wrote:

1) MCI 600 series audio mixing console with integral patchbay
1) 54 input 3-way audio splittter with various wiring

This looks like Richard's stuff. What's up?

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

On 9/27/2011 2:05 PM, Richard Webb wrote:

Paring down because of the lady's health, rig in a rack,
will do gigs sans sound reinforcement only for recording,
etc.

NOthing sinister or weird.

Sorry to hear that her health is no longer up to being a
good road warrior along with you, but glad you're still with
us. It started to sound a bit like an estate sale. g

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb[_3_] Richard Webb[_3_] is offline

On Tue 2011-Sep-27 07:08, Mike Rivers writes:
1) MCI 600 series audio mixing console with integral patchbay
1) 54 input 3-way audio splittter with various wiring

This looks like Richard's stuff. What's up?

Paring down because of the lady's health, rig in a rack,
will do gigs sans sound reinforcement only for recording,
etc. Planning to keep the outboard in case I'm doing some
briefcase sound and want the signal processing, as well as
monitors, etc. HEr health takes her down too much, so we're planning on relocating back to the gulf coast next summer,
and I'll work with a rig can be handled in one, possibly two hire it by the ride rigs, called cabs. NOthing strange,
she's proprietor so that's why we had her make the posting
of the gear fs. NOthing sinister or weird.

Regards,
Richard
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Richard Webb wrote:

Paring down because of the lady's health, rig in a rack,
will do gigs sans sound reinforcement only for recording,
etc. Planning to keep the outboard in case I'm doing some
briefcase sound and want the signal processing, as well as
monitors, etc. HEr health takes her down too much, so we're planning on relocating back to the gulf coast next summer,

So what are the splitters and why 28 channels? Are the snakes 28 channels,
are they foil or braid overall shield and what connectors are on them?

help with DDA CS8 console billssupport Pro Audio 1 January 31st 11 02:14 PM
Cheap sell Digital Cameras$B!$(BDJ Equipment, Electric guitars, Game console, GPS, Laptops, Mobile Phone, Motorcycles, Mp3, Mp4, Road Bikes, TVs & HDTVs. [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 February 28th 08 06:38 AM
For Sale Studio Spares and equipment SSL- Mixing Console- SSL 4000G+ SSL9000J [email protected] Marketplace 0 October 1st 06 05:54 AM
Console FS duskb Pro Audio 0 October 14th 05 11:46 PM
multidollar console versus good digital console ? musurgio Pro Audio 6 December 8th 03 04:07 AM