Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
doorrag doorrag is offline

Default removing candle wax from CD (recorded side!)

I know I shouldn't have left it where it could happen, but I did. Can
anyone help?

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Agent_C Agent_C is offline

On 28 Sep 2006 16:57:01 -0700, "doorrag" wrote:

I know I shouldn't have left it where it could happen, but I did. Can
anyone help?

Put it in the freezer overnight. It'll come right off.

A_C

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
doorrag doorrag is offline

Thanks everyone for all your kind suggestions. I used hot water
followed by cloth (from the cenrte out!) and tootpaste. All's OK now!

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Ted Lindblad Ted Lindblad is offline

Does it sound any better, that's the key...

oups.com...